Launcher Bypass dont work after patch

Latarius

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Laethiel said:

Anyone from NA having this issue?

I'm from NA, I can't even get into the game through NCsoft Launcher or the Start.bat file :( Stuck on Dling Repair files on NC Launcher and failed to connect to server 100. When I try the bypass.

You wont have much Fun ... Chapter 2 is already bugged, or overloaded no clue. the Openworld instance of this area is flooded with ppl trying to do the server event...

I think I will quite this piece of junk ... every update ppl need to search for new ways to fix the bs that NCSoft had done to the game ....

.bat file does not work... believe the "developer(s)" are doing there "work"... THE F-U-C-K-ING BOTS DONT NEED TO USE THE SHITTING .BAT FILE TO LOGIN IN YA KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahem... anyways... try to login through the launcher as the repair file issues "seems" to be "fixed".. ahem...

The launcher is painful. I have a high end system but made the mistake to install the game on a network drive (dual gigabit connection with >100MB/s effective throughput per link). This is usually not a bottleneck but can be when games uses a large amount of small files which seems to be the case with BnS.

Furthermore in the case of BnS the launcher always performs the file validation check, _every single time_. So my start up times becomes:

* File validation ~4 minutes

* Splash screen ~3.5 minutes

So it takes about 8 minutes to just get to character select, then just to get into the game an additional 2 minutes of loading time. So 10 minutes in total. Which is too much for me for just doing the Daily Dash for example.

My previous solution to this was to move the game folder to a local SSD drive and launch client.exe directly. Which worked very well, until this patch!

Edit: to select another installation directory for the launcher i had to change the "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOw6432Node\NCWest\BnS\BaseDir" key.

Hey guys, NA player here. 

I also bypass the launcher because it takes me FOREVER to get the game started.  I tinkered around with the bypass batch file and nada.  I have noticed however that every so

often (maybe 25% of the time), my game will launch through the launcher so perhaps if you guys spam it more, it'll help?  Just my two cents!

I guess we dont get the bypass back, it seems they add a dynamic encryption methode to the launcher that the auto generate the base informations. and cause the dynamic nature, it wont work again....

thanks NCSoft we are really enjoing the nonsense you are doing ...

Good news from NCSoft!
They don't give a shit about this!
They sent me this message after like 4 tickets asking for an answer:
-----------------

Paulo (Blade and Soul)

Mar 26, 16:09

Hello,

Thanks for the update.

As said before, please proceed to the forums for this kind of information you're seeking.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Regards,

Paulo
NCSOFT Support Team
--------------
RIP Support.

Yeah I should have made a bet for this ...

We just can wait for summer if we are on step with asian servers, so we might get the missing hotfixes/optimization patches to get the game running stable through the launcher ...

Before last game update i was using the bypass to launch the game for 2 reasons:

1st reason, that 5kbytes repair file that it was doing every time, taking me a huge amount of time to get in the game, very annoying

2nd reason that is actually the most important one, when i was playing the game starting with the launcher, i had huge fps drop/problems, and whenever i was in a dungeon or outside and i was doing aoe attacks on huge packs of mobs, the game would literally freeze for a second every time.

When i used the bypass, those 2 reasons i just described were gone, my game was running smooth, no fps drop, very enjoyable.  Now with the last update, no more repair file to download, which is good, but the fps drop/problems, freezes on aoe packs are back more then ever, i can't do any events outside, blackwyrm, new zones, zangi, etc, nothing.

So unless NCSoft fix their launcher, or allow us to use a bypass, or someone actually find a way to bypass this awful launcher, i guess i'll be gone playing Black Desert, cuz i cannot have an i7 6700k cpu and a GTX 980 ti graphic card to play at 5fps and get freezes when i do dungeons. (i play a warlock).

Archived