Launcher Bypass dont work after patch

Latarius

as the title says, my Launcher Bypass dont work anymore any clues ?

I use the .cmd file to start the client directly.

start client.exe /LaunchByLauncher /SessKey:"" /MacAddr:"" /UserNick:"" /CompanyID:"12" /ChannelGroupIndex:"-1" /ServerAddr:" " /StartGameID:"BNS" /RepositorySub:" " /GamePath:"" /LoginMode 2 -lang:english -region:1

Any Clues how to get it work again, I can use and start the client but I get a Network error 100 cannot connect

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, AlexOliki said:

what are u trying to bypass?

gameguard is disabled 

The bypass method does not disable gameguard. It just bypasses the launcher/updater. The reason to use this method is many people get hung up on the "repair file" download portion of the launcher and the game fails to load. This is mostly due to high pings and latency. The launcher just loads up the game using this method and you can log in from there. As far as it not working I cant verify myself as i am unable to patch my client til i get home. For now just use the launcher til a fix is found.

9 minutes ago, Kenshin said:

unless you get it directly from a GM/forum mod it is. or at least get a confirmation from them that it isnt

Why are you still here? i mean, you are not giving useful information and you were already mean to the OP, you really need to be so bad person, i guess that make you happy, because your answers wont help him and neither wont give you any benefit.

The reason why we use the bypass, at least for me, is because the laucher have some weird issues where it always pretend to be patching one error but it never end, it always say 85 bytes left, and nothing happen for hours, so using the bypass you can play normally, and we still use the launcher for every update.

@Latarius I also use the bypass but my game is still updating, so ill let you know if mine work...and i hope it does, if not i wont be able to play =(, stupid launcher...

thx BattleKat, I managed to get into the game with the launcher but get crashs for more then 2h now ... no clue why, and its just annoying to use that stupid launcher everytime u try to get back in, Cause 9/10 trys I also get a network error 1000, 132, 18-15 and need to start over and over ...

But keep me informed pls.

31 minutes ago, Latarius said:

as the title says, my Launcher Bypass dont work anymore any clues ?

I use the .cmd file to start the client directly.

start client.exe /LaunchByLauncher /SessKey:"" /MacAddr:"" /UserNick:"" /CompanyID:"12" /ChannelGroupIndex:"-1" /ServerAddr:" " /StartGameID:"BNS" /RepositorySub:" " /GamePath:"" /LoginMode 2 -lang:english -region:1

Any Clues how to get it work again, I can use and start the client but I get a Network error 100 cannot connect

Try using this launcher file

http://i.gflclan.com/start_client.bat

You will have to change the region to 1 from 0

Just right click and click edit

give it a try and see if it works.

Your launcher looks to have too much on it , it should look like this

start client.exe /launchbylauncher /sesskey /CompanyID: "12" /ChannelGroupIndex: "-1" /LoginMode 2 -lang:English -region:1

1 minute ago, Laethiel said:

start client.exe /launchbylauncher /sesskey /CompanyID: "12" /ChannelGroupIndex: "-1" /LoginMode 2 -lang:English -region:1

Let me know if this works im unable to test but i need it too

Ill give it a try, until the patch my one worked fine, just not yet ...

and this is insane now ... I cant pass the step after I rezzed the 4 talus soldiers, everytime when the enemy Soldiers spawn I get a crash and have to use that stupid launcher over and over again ....

nope dont work .,.. couldnt connect to server 100 error

Have you tried using the official launcher to update the game first for silverfrost content?

Then use the batch file again afterwards...

I'm still updating on my side though. Will post back findings.

Edit:

Nope, can't find the proper arguments to make it work :(

Just now, Latarius said:

Yes that was what I did, Launcher update, and then tryed to start with bypass but I always get the cant connect to server error 100. I can start with launcher, but cause Im always crashing/dcing at a special point, Its just annoying to run the game over and over with the NC Launcher.

So are you crashing even when you use the launcher?

Yes that was what I did, Launcher update, and then tryed to start with bypass but I always get the cant connect to server error 100. I can start with launcher, but cause Im always crashing/dcing at a special point, Its just annoying to run the game over and over with the NC Launcher.

21 minutes ago, Laethiel said:

Tried this, Still doesn't work. The regular launcher gets stuck on repair files 1kb/86kb. :/ This makes me sad, I used the bat file to bypass that god awful ncsoft launcher as well.

I even tryed to set any graphics to minimum and 800x600 window mode, but its always the exact same step were I just crash with Crash report Windo, but no error code or something else ...

Meanwhile GameGuard was extracting and dowloading the deleted files one time ... so much about they had disabled that junk ... they need to fully delete  this from the engine/game not jsut deactivating ...

Archived