Sign in to follow this  
Ustrel

Graphics are downgraded with the update.

Ustrel   

Hi, i just realized the graphics are downgraded. For what reason ? Skills are like on lowest settings even when we are playing with maxed. If downgrading the graphics are the way you optimize gameplay and fps issues then im out. TY NCsoft for ruining the game.

Latarius   

lol and it hasnt changed anything ... I try to log in for 2 hours now ... always get the same *cricket*ing error ... 1000, 132, 1815 ...

I was online one time after the server came up again, played the tower step, and right at the start of the Map were u need to destroy the cannon I crased, since them im not able to log into the game ....

Ustrel   
50 minutes ago, Alison said:

Hmm I can login. Maybe automatic file-repair helps?

Graphic works fine for me as well

Screenshot1

Screenshot2

None of ur images work, also please check skill effects cuz its the problem.

Ustrel   

Dafuq ? NCsoft i demand a moderator or something to check this topic. Character screen and in game effects are dead but you dont care at all. 

d3BqgX.jpg57yR6L.jpgA7zYrL.jpgDafuq ? NCsoft i demand a moderator or something to check this topic. Character screen and in game effects are dead but you dont care at all. 

9 minutes ago, Ustrel said:

Dafuq ? NCsoft i demand a moderator or something to check this topic. Character screen and in game effects are dead but you dont care at all. 

d3BqgX.jpg57yR6L.jpgA7zYrL.jpgDafuq ? NCsoft i demand a moderator or something to check this topic. Character screen and in game effects are dead but you dont care at all. 

Also, this is not just me, its the same for everyone

Edited by Ustrel

Alex   

Have same problem on low settings cant see stun effect...

Edited by Alex

Alison   
20 hours ago, Ustrel said:

None of ur images work, also please check skill effects cuz its the problem.

Its a link to a picture :) Hosted on imgur.com

But still, cannot spot major differences... (Maybe I am lucky)

Create a ticket and/or do a file repair, whatever. I have a gtx765m (potatoe) and it works perfectly (Thanks to "No GameGuard")

Some more screenshots. It's linked again so other people don't waste their bandwidth.

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Screenshot 3

Screenshot 4

Ustrel   

I asked from faction chat and everyone has the same issue. Only when everything is enabled and maxed effects turns to normal but before the update they were normal even on the lowest and middle settings. So update broke the game.