Graphics are downgraded with the update.

Ustrel

Hi, i just realized the graphics are downgraded. For what reason ? Skills are like on lowest settings even when we are playing with maxed. If downgrading the graphics are the way you optimize gameplay and fps issues then im out. TY NCsoft for ruining the game.

lol and it hasnt changed anything ... I try to log in for 2 hours now ... always get the same *cricket*ing error ... 1000, 132, 1815 ...

I was online one time after the server came up again, played the tower step, and right at the start of the Map were u need to destroy the cannon I crased, since them im not able to log into the game ....

Dafuq ? NCsoft i demand a moderator or something to check this topic. Character screen and in game effects are dead but you dont care at all. 

d3BqgX.jpg57yR6L.jpgA7zYrL.jpgDafuq ? NCsoft i demand a moderator or something to check this topic. Character screen and in game effects are dead but you dont care at all. 

9 minutes ago, Ustrel said:

Dafuq ? NCsoft i demand a moderator or something to check this topic. Character screen and in game effects are dead but you dont care at all. 

d3BqgX.jpg57yR6L.jpgA7zYrL.jpgDafuq ? NCsoft i demand a moderator or something to check this topic. Character screen and in game effects are dead but you dont care at all. 

Also, this is not just me, its the same for everyone

20 hours ago, Ustrel said:

None of ur images work, also please check skill effects cuz its the problem.

Its a link to a picture :) Hosted on imgur.com

But still, cannot spot major differences... (Maybe I am lucky)

Create a ticket and/or do a file repair, whatever. I have a gtx765m (potatoe) and it works perfectly (Thanks to "No GameGuard")

Some more screenshots. It's linked again so other people don't waste their bandwidth.

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Screenshot 3

Screenshot 4

I asked from faction chat and everyone has the same issue. Only when everything is enabled and maxed effects turns to normal but before the update they were normal even on the lowest and middle settings. So update broke the game.

Archived