Jump to content
Forums

Summoners "fall off" to level 50?


Recommended Posts

Lolwut? We're getting 2 the most awesome skills ever.

LMB t5 allows to spam any sunflower for free on crit! At last we get rid of chi lacking forever.

Seed shroud t4f1 gives us 3 seconds of overflow on successeful use, which is awesome in both pve and pvp. Especially in pvp, where you almost never can gain overflow.

Awesome patch and we're still going strong. Top tier class and almost nothing has changed.

Edited by VirtuoZzzo
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, VirtuoZzzo said:

Lolwut? We're getting 2 the most awesome skills ever.

LMB t5 allows to spam any sunflower for free on crit! At last we get rid of chi lacking forever.

Seed shroud t4f1 gives us 3 seconds of overflow on successeful use, which is awesome in both pve and pvp. Especially in pvp, where you almost never can gain overflow.

Awesome patch and we're still going strong. Top tier class and almost nothing has changed.

No one said we suddenly become terrible. We're just average now because every other class got more.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2016. 03. 23. at 7:42 AM, VirtuoZzzo said:

 

Awesome patch and we're still going strong. Top tier class and almost nothing has changed.

I am not sure about this.

This was on 45 with about 270-280AP, it was about the same number of damage on Kapow as the link shows below (about 5200-5500):

https://bnstree.com/SU?build=500100220643

 

Now I am 50, and now it is about 3785-4105 with 384AP.

So! Are you sure nothing has changed?! What do you think guys? Who remember the numbers before the patch?

Edited by Vyky
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, haniexid said:

We are still a good class hence do jack of all trades. Cool thing is that people like our party buff :)

Summoner has no party buffs. DnB recovers chi only if you spec it, enchanced seed shroud only gives 1 sec immunity, petal storm chi recovery immunity is useless, pin defence reduction only works once in 18 secs. What party buff are you talking about?

12 hours ago, Vyky said:

I am not sure about this.

This was on 45 with about 270-280AP, it was about the same number of damage on Kapow as the link shows below (about 5200-5500):

https://bnstree.com/SU?build=500100220643

 

Now I am 50, and now it is about 3785-4105 with 384AP.

So! Are you sure nothing has changed?! What do you think guys? Who remember the numbers before the patch?

My sunflower crits 10k. It is my main dps skill. Idc about cat damage, since I need it only for tount and pin. And why the *cricket* do you even spec kapow, when you can reduce target defence by 50%?!

Edited by VirtuoZzzo
Link to post
Share on other sites

"Summoner has no party buffs. DnB recovers chi only if you spec it, enchanced seed shroud only gives 1 sec immunity, petal storm chi recovery immunity is useless, pin defence reduction only works once in 18 secs. What party buff are you talking about?"

 

Sorry my mistake. I meant to say we have a party heal. (was multi tasking at work and wasn't thinking)

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, VirtuoZzzo said:

Summoner has no party buffs. DnB recovers chi only if you spec it, enchanced seed shroud only gives 1 sec immunity, petal storm chi recovery immunity is useless, pin defence reduction only works once in 18 secs. What party buff are you talking about?

My sunflower crits 10k. It is my main dps skill. Idc about cat damage, since I need it only for tount and pin. And why the *cricket* do you even spec kapow, when you can reduce target defence by 50%?!

First, those are damage numbers and are not crits.

Second, because Kapow is better for bosses.

Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG!!! NEW 50 PATCH IS ACTUALLY TRYING TO BALANCE THE TREMENDOUS DISCREPANCIES INHERENT IN THE GAME SO OTHER CLASSES CAN PERFORM OPTIMALLY AND EQUALLY COMPARED TO US SUMMONERS! OMFG, LIKE NCSOFT, YUUUU B3tRAYED US! ZOMG MY LITTLE BRAIN IS GOING TO EXPLODE. GIVE US A *cricket* BOOZOKA LAUNCHER, NCSOFT PLEASE! *cricket* THAT WEAK SUNFLOWER SHIT!

 

I sincerely apologize for the caps, but I'm just satirizing the ridiculousness of how a lot of summoners feel with the 50 patch. Like we are still *cricket*ing strong as is-- and it will always stay that way-- and lets face it, other classes need more buffs and additions than we do. In fact, summoner is a class that really doesn't even need a buff at all. We are that strong. We are top tier, if not the best, class in PvP AND PvE. Like WHAT *cricket*ING MORE DO YOU WANT!?

 

 

Edited by SpartanGamer
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, SpartanGamer said:

OMG!!! NEW 50 PATCH IS ACTUALLY TRYING TO BALANCE THE TREMENDOUS DISCREPANCIES INHERENT IN THE GAME SO OTHER CLASSES CAN PERFORM OPTIMALLY AND EQUALLY COMPARED TO US SUMMONERS! OMFG, LIKE NCSOFT, YUUUU B3tRAYED US! ZOMG MY LITTLE BRAIN IS GOING TO EXPLODE. GIVE US A *cricket* BOOZOKA LAUNCHER, NCSOFT PLEASE! *cricket* THAT WEAK SUNFLOWER SHIT!

 

I sincerely apologize for the caps, but I'm just satirizing the ridiculousness of how a lot of summoners feel with the 50 patch. Like we are still *cricket*ing strong as is-- and it will always stay that way-- and lets face it, other classes need more buffs and additions than we do. In fact, summoner is a class that really doesn't even need a buff at all. We are that strong. We are top tier, if not the best, class in PvP AND PvE. Like WHAT *cricket*ING MORE DO YOU WANT!?

 

 

The Summoners Gods speak out of you! :D :D :D

 

 

 

Edited by Vyky
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I feel like all the other classes get so much cool shit, while nothing changes for us...

 

With cool I don't mean powerful, I really just mean new ways of playing. Like Sins can teleport the entire group now. Why don't we get something cool and new aswel?! I'm getting really bored of the same old gameplay, every time I see a Sin play it looks cool as fk. But lvling an alt is a no-go in this game, so well yeah, awesome!

 

For people who ask why no-go: 

  1. HM Levels
  2. HM Pellet
  3. BsH Book
  4. Necro/Nunu Book
  5. Massive Gold investment

Did I forget something? For the love of god make this game more alt friendly please. I don't want to be OP, but atleast give me some alternatives to playing my character, how is it Sunflower is so much better than Bees. Specially the 3rd Bee's tree is literally useless. Also I'm a Summoner, but all I can have is a Cat. Why, in all these years, didn't they implement more/diffrent pets to "summon". Oh yeah, because the class is build around the Cat so massively.

Edited by mihwK
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...