Stayed up all night, Level 44.

Riozu

really , don't blame the game developers for this.

i leveled my Warlock from 1 to 45 on one weekend (20 hours?), i also have a full time job and not that much time to play during the week.

If you decide to start leveling on the last day and you are too slow then it is your own fault.

19 minutes ago, Arohk said:

really , don't blame the game developers for this.

i leveled my Warlock from 1 to 45 on one weekend (20 hours?), i also have a full time job and not that much time to play during the week.

If you decide to start leveling on the last day and you are too slow then it is your own fault.

I see your point but I literally missed it by one level and about 30% more exp before the servers went down e-e

Awwwww.  You were soo close. It's too bad =/. You were much closer than me.  I just started playing this game about 5 days ago,  and last night only got me to lvl 37. I was playing quite a bit,  but I wasn't following any leveling guide until about the 3rd day and even then it was still very casual.  I just couldn't dedicate all my time to get to 45  I didn't really think I'd make it,  and I didn't.  I feel kinda meh,  because it was out of my control and there was nothing I could of done about it.  But yay for getting to lvl 37 in 5 days,  that for me,  is pretty damn good.  =)  since I didn't make 45,  I guess I can casually aim for lvl 50 now. 

I made it to Level 44.  Some where between 30-40% left to go of Level 44 before 45.

I couldn't login to forums when Servers went down because they took down Login Servers for Forums ( so people already logged in could post).

All these "  I can get to Level 45 in X amount of time"  --  Are PARTIALLY to blame for SOME people not reaching Level 45.

This game just released to the areas this specific version is available to.  That means the vast majority of New Players ( not counting mule accounts and bots) are Brand Spanking New...  Don't know what the hell they are doing, where to go, what they need...  etc.  Brand Spanking New!  So your "  You can do it in 3 hours" confidence did attribute to some players procrastinating and not knowing what they were in for.

I estimate that people with real lives and work may have needed a little over four weeks.  That means most people should have gotten atleast one bundle + one outfit no problem.  Sadly, I had a number of issues in real life.  My monitor broke leaving me unable to play for about ten days.  I also had appointments and other real life junk.

I think for the future what you want to do is work on a list of suggestions for Newbies on how to level quickly.  Instead of "  I can do it in 45 minutes!!!" and "  Don't worry, you can do it in a weekend.  No problem."  It's counterproductive to tell Newbies they can hit Level 45 in a day when they can't even find what they are supposed to kill... and don't know how to distribute skill points...  and don't know how to upgrade anything...  and do not know what speeds up leveling...

I think I will try to hit Level 45 right now even though real life is bad right now.

6 minutes ago, Sailor Tin Nyanko said:

I estimate that people with real lives and work may have needed a little over four weeks.  That means most people should have gotten atleast one bundle + one outfit no problem.  Sadly, I had a number of issues in real life.  My monitor broke leaving me unable to play for about ten days.  I also had appointments and other real life junk.

I think for the future what you want to do is work on a list of suggestions for Newbies on how to level quickly.  Instead of "  I can do it in 45 minutes!!!" and "  Don't worry, you can do it in a weekend.  No problem."  It's counterproductive to tell Newbies they can hit Level 45 in a day when they can't even find what they are supposed to kill... and don't know how to distribute skill points...  and don't know how to upgrade anything...  and do not know what speeds up leveling...

This and this. 

I work full time and hadnt even gotten through the main storyline with my main. I was also unfortunate enough to decide to level a KFM which apparently is one of the hardest classes to level.

I mean, I made it, but at 5:20 AM the day of and hongmoon noodles. 

For people with other priorities its much harder than a lot of people let on, and some concise advice about leveling/strategic grinding may have helped the dozens of level 43~ishes I encountered in Necropolis early in the morning. 

Archived