Stayed up all night, Level 44.

Riozu

RIP. pray for a revival in cash shop in 3  years.

Seriously for a company that loves to squeeze money out ncsoft really leaves tons of cash on the table by not reviving outfits... On other regions there are so many outfits that have never once been brought back from a previous event even as a cash shop item... Cant comprehend why they would put all that work into designing an outfit then just leave it gone forever aside from the people that were around when the event took place.

4 minutes ago, Riozu said:

Started at level 38 got to 44 but unfortunately I'm not gonna make it to get the temptation costume. So close. I'm sad ;-;

You had 3 weeks in a game where it takes a good 1 weekend to hit max level :/

13 minutes ago, Archess said:

You had 3 weeks in a game where it takes a good 1 weekend to hit max level :/

life obviously happens. i would be crushed too if all the time i managed to scrap together to play wasnt enough.

8 minutes ago, Negaimu said:

life obviously happens. i would be crushed too if all the time i managed to scrap together to play wasnt enough.

Or like a friend of mine, he tought ....oh 3 weeks plenty o time to get there .....gets to 45 yesterday...only because i told him, if yer not gonna play seriously this weekend you aint gonna make it, he kept playing other games for like 17 days out of the alloted 21 ish...

10 minutes ago, Negaimu said:

Also, not everyone power levels as fast as they can, skipping dialogue, or quests altogether, just to get XP as fast as humanly possible. Some actually go at their own pace, to try to enjoy the experience of playing. It's also going to go faster if you've already leveled a char to max, and can have it provide your new ones with stuff to expedite the process.

Anyhow, the whole pissing contest people love to put on in games about how absurdly fast they can hit max has always been something of a pet peeve of mine. The same people also seem to be among the first to complain about how bored they are of playing, and how there's nothing to do anymore, shocking, huh?

29 minutes ago, Negaimu said:

RIP. pray for a revival in cash shop in 3  years.

I have seen some that will put old even cosmetic items, and such in the cash shop for those that missed the event before. Funcom did that for Anarchy Online years ago for instance, wish more would do the same. Only problem is that some would gripe that they don't feel special now that others can get said event something now too.

Just now, Phoenix Shi said:

Also, not everyone power levels as fast as they can, skipping dialogue, or quests altogether, just to get XP as fast as humanly possible. Some actually go at their own pace, to try to enjoy the experience of playing. It's also going to go faster if you've already leveled a char to max, and can have it provide your new ones with stuff to expedite the process..

If you are leveling a character with a set deadline set @today logic would overtake at some point to hurry up, over enjoying the experience ?

I feel for you guys though.

2 hours ago, Riozu said:

Started at level 38 got to 44 but unfortunately I'm not gonna make it to get the temptation costume. So close. I'm sad ;-;

That happens when you're doing things wrong way. Takes about 3hours from 38 to lvl 42 and from that point you can just grind mobs to lvl 45 takes about 2 hours or so

8 minutes ago, Briseris said:

Yes 3 weeks long is not easy for those who work during weekdays and actually having a life, not counting the fact that the class you level is different from Warlock

mmo's in general are extremely time consuming they have always been this way and everyone knows this already now if you choose to play as a casual then don't expect to meet all of the time sensitive events. depending on how fast you level just 30-60mins a day is more than enough for the event, the bns leveling is very fast compared to other mmo's so 3 weeks was more than enough time.

I'm sure we'll see it again, though it might be when the next class comes out.

(Myself, there was only one other class I was interested in leveling - but I had it at 16 when the event started and already with a lot of cosmetics and a name I liked... Wasn't gonna delete it, and it's not worth leveling 1-45 for one outfit - though I really do like it.)

37 minutes ago, Briseris said:

Yes 3 weeks long is not easy for those who work during weekdays and actually having a life, not counting the fact that the class you level is different from Warlock

Are you serious about this? sry but 3 weeks is plenty of time to anyone who is not wasting their time to get 1 character to level 45.

At top speed it takes 15 hours to reach lvl 45 which can be turned less than 1hour per day to level up or play 15hours straight get it done and slack 20 days

If you finished story quest (or finish it before getting 45), that last level may be actually 2-3 days doing dailies. I think  it all depends on how long you farmed epic dungeons and world bosses to upgrade weapons. My first 45 level that was FM was about 2 levels overleveled, while on warlock i was whole 44 to 45 level short when finished story. So you may be not as clost to 45 as you think.

I'm just really sad that I missed it by ONE LEVEL. It really feels like I just went to the store with 10$ and the cashier says it's 10.01$ and because you don't have that ONE penny she doesn't let u pay

6 minutes ago, Riozu said:

I'm just really sad that I missed it by ONE LEVEL. It really feels like I just went to the store with 10$ and the cashier says it's 10.01$ and because you don't have that ONE penny she doesn't let u pay

Some are reasonable people and understand but not all :P.

Just now, Main said:

Some are reasonable people and understand but not all :P.

I tried to contact NCSoft Support and they just gave me the copy paste response
" Any character that is level 10 or under when Unchained releases on March 2 (or any new character made after March 2), and that reaches level 45 before maintenance on March 23, will receive an upgrade bundle and first chance at the Temptation costume. Unfortunately, we will not be able to grant you the rewards unless you are able to meet the requirements which is to reach Level 45 before March 23. "
Wanted that costume really bad. Hopefully a better one will come out that I like even more some day and I'll be sure to get that one.

Archived