F2P Seems Right Now As Biggest Mistake!!!

Do you per chance know this song:

'Do you want to have a "friend?" ~~~

I'm bot spamming friends requests!~~~

Oh no you can't block me, 

You can try to decline but that won't me make go awaaaaaaay~~~' 

Because I know it so well enough enough not to bother with logging in.

I seriously like this game, I remember needing to squeeze in Chinese version with horrible lag just to play it, then even going into Russian version just to have better ping and waiting forever for this game to come to West....now that is here I seriously have no will to log in and to play game. Since it came out for everyone, game has turned into "Gold Spamming" place and you think the situation has been handled by  now? WRONG! Still same in fact worst! Just when you think chat is normal they come as swarm of ants, you stay away from PVP because it is full of these bots and hackers as well, as soon as you log in your friend's request is one bot spamming zillion times that you can't block or report by the way......despite paying for this game(I'm glad though I never bought 'Master Pack' and I feel sorry for those who did), but all this is making me to quit game and never bother touching it again. 

Not because I don't like game but because there is no game in here! This is bot's nest and honestly we all got 99 problems but, playing cops and trying to deal with bots? Won't be 1 at least in my case.

It really should have been P2P even if I didn have the money for it i'd be all up for this.

Ran into a summoner spamming flower with no CD and max Chi, she didn even left click once and charged right at me without waiting on her cat to go first like any other summoner would. When you have to deal with things like this all the time even in arena the game just isn't worth playing right now (sad to say..)

I'm just so disappointed with this community right now...

55 minutes ago, Dad said:

It really should have been P2P even if I didn have the money for it i'd be all up for this.

I saw trains of bots with premium .. sooo.. what ?

FF14 ARR has been P2P since day one, and have been banning spammers and bots since then too. ATM over 6K bans weekly. Do you really think those RMT'er buy their accounts? It doesn't matter for them how much company charges to play, as it is always free for them since they steals and hacks.

7 minutes ago, Irene said:

So leave please, and stop crying. Enjoy the game... bots are the part of every mmo... but your cryin here is pathetic

I have played a lot of mmos, you could add the total of all the bots in all of those mmos and Blade and Soul has at least 1000% more. 

It is actually crazy, I prefer a sub model anyway.

1 hour ago, Dad said:

Ran into a summoner spamming flower with no CD and max Chi, she didn even left click once and charged right at me without waiting on her cat to go first like any other summoner would. When you have to deal with things like this all the time even in arena the game just isn't worth playing right now (sad to say..)

I'm just so disappointed with this community right now...

I total agree if i had any command to ban ppl i would have done so long ago sadly i am just a player i have master pack and it freaking sucks to see this game like this, what the hell is Ncsoft doing at all -.-

Archived