About Dragon Trade Pouch

hang

I got Dragon Trade Pouch  and I unlocked my vault and bags, now I get 14 more. like waste my 400 NCoin.  I think this Dragon Trade Pouch should do bound to Account, because if people buy lots, and they get some cant use it, it means people lost money for that.

• 4 weeks later...

Seriously that no one answer this topic?!?! I need someone to answer this ASAP cause I got plenty on my Master Pack back in January I sent a couple to one of my Alts and saved the rest on my main...Now I need to send the rest of them to one of my other Alts and I can't ....WHY?! just WHY ?!?!? seriously?! can someone (user) with the knowing or from NCSoft to answer this?!

Thanks in advance

It's not bound to account because you get some with the surveys (or even some quests?).  

If it was bound to account, we would (or at least part of us) do as much alts as possible, level them until the first Dragon Pouch survey (wich is fast to get IIRC), transfer the pouches to our main character, delete the alt and start again. So they would need to take the pouches off the survey, or they wouldn't sell pouches anymore. 

• 1 year later...
On 4/20/2016 at 4:31 AM, Fael said:

It's not bound to account because you get some with the surveys (or even some quests?).  

If it was bound to account, we would (or at least part of us) do as much alts as possible, level them until the first Dragon Pouch survey (wich is fast to get IIRC), transfer the pouches to our main character, delete the alt and start again. So they would need to take the pouches off the survey, or they wouldn't sell pouches anymore. 

I know this is an old thread, but as far as I know you only get the 1 pouch from a survey and I don't see people making alts just for that. These items should really be account bound in my opinion I have a lot just sitting and collecting dust in my storage.

Archived