Where is this outfit from?

Skyfire

It was featured in early trailers a few years ago. Aside from that I've only seen it on a couple of NPCs in Tomb of the Exiles. Would be nice if it was made possible for player characters to acquire it as well.

14 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

We forwarded the costume over to the team, but we cannot make any promises! I'll cross my fingers for all of us though. So pretty. O_O

Rukkirii I love you! Thank you so much for all your help with this dreamy costume. I've already used up two alteration coupons getting my avatar to match the vixen in the pictures and would gladly save up my Starbucks coins to purchase this from the Hongmoon store with a giant smile on my face. Again, thank you :)

2 hours ago, Skyfire said:

Where is this outfit from, what is it called, and would anyone know if we will get it in the  Silverfrost expansion?

canvasImage%2013.jpg_zpsayx9u3w3.pngcanvasImage%2017.jpg_zpsrkzant40.pngcanvasImage%2011.jpg_zps7vqwuypw.png

From what i found out, The outfits name is  Black army 
Its actually for both gon female and male only, I am DYING to get my hands on this outfit!!!!
I'd buy the outfit ASAP if it comes over here.
910071f_22.jpg

910072f_12.jpg

35 minutes ago, Lotte said:

Ya'll pervs

That's not fair, I just wanted my girl to be comfortable with what she's wearing.  She literally spends most of her time running and fighting. Frankly this well-curved, flexible, and breezy outfit would be a blessing for her.  Most mobs that see her will just die a painful death anyway so what does it matter?

2 hours ago, Rukkirii said:

We forwarded the costume over to the team, but we cannot make any promises! I'll cross my fingers for all of us though. So pretty. O_O

I've requested this outfit MANY MANY times. I've also explained the origin of this outfit in multiple posts. I'm so glad Rukkirii responded this time~ x.x
I will not rest until this costume is added!!!!!.....And then I will still not rest because costumes!!!! xD

On 3/20/2016 at 11:47 PM, Kurokazu said:

No, the first one is an ORIGINAL costume from the Korean version - not a 2.0 thing. It was also the first costume ever seen in the original trailer. In the Korean version it is (or was) obtainable from the costume merchant in Tomun Inn (Yehara's Mirage) for 100 gold. It's called Black Army. This is one of the costumes I've been begging for NCwest to add to the store. I need it for my male Gon in the worst way. I will be so depressed until we get it x.x

Hime / Rukkirii please~~~~~~ <333333 ='(

910072f_12.jpg910072b_12.jpg                             910071f_22.jpg910071b_22.jpg

Very first official trailer from 2008 featuring a Gon KFM in this costume:

1 hour ago, RiddleTrickster said:

Why do people like wearing just peices of material?....=.=

To each his/her own. I personally like showing a lot of skin on my male characters - as long as the outfit itself looks cool and sexy. I think this outfit is tastefully done. It shows quite a bit of skin on both genders, but it is still designed to look really cool and bad-ass.

39 minutes ago, Kurokazu said:

To each his/her own. I personally like showing a lot of skin on my male characters - as long as the outfit itself looks cool and sexy. I think this outfit is tastefully done. It shows quite a bit of skin on both genders, but it is still designed to look really cool and bad-ass.

Tastefully, cool?... It just covers tits and body openings, just saying. Nothing left to the imagination, but okay.

3 hours ago, Lotte said:

Ya'll pervs

Uahahaha Well said x`D 

1 minute ago, AveryCloseCall said:

Rukkirii indeed shared this and several other fan-favourite suggestions with the Product Management team. Please do keep suggesting your favourites; as she said we make no specific promises, but we are indeed taking input!

Thank you for the response Avery!!! ^_^

1 hour ago, AveryCloseCall said:

Rukkirii indeed shared this and several other fan-favourite suggestions with the Product Management team. Please do keep suggesting your favourites; as she said we make no specific promises, but we are indeed taking input!

I swear, may I buy you folks NCCoin gift card or a PayPal donation? I love the interaction you folks share with us and the effort you put in for the sake of us players. I am serious. Thank you so much for giving us a voice. AveryCloseCall you just made my day :)

• NCSOFT
9 minutes ago, Skyfire said:

I swear, may I buy you folks NCCoin gift card or a PayPal donation? I love the interaction you folks share with us and the effort you put in for the sake of us players. I am serious. Thank you so much for giving us a voice. AveryCloseCall you just made my day :)

Hey, thanks very much for the kind words. We don't have a donation pipeline, but please feel free to buy your character a snazzy new outfit on our behalf. *wink*

21 minutes ago, AveryCloseCall said:

Hey, thanks very much for the kind words. We don't have a donation pipeline, but please feel free to buy your character a snazzy new outfit on our behalf. *wink*

Consider it done. At least one maid outfit coming right up as soon as I get home from work in 4 hours :) 

• 1 month later...

Archived