[Suggestion] Implement an Outlaw System into BnS

WheresTheGMsAt

Tl;DR - google TERA outlaw system, implement a similar system, but remove the penalties (since it's pointless.) Turning off outlaw status will take the same time as taking off your faction cloths, dying while in outlaw status will naturally turn off outlaw status.

Reasons/Why?: It will empower more players that wishes to have more control over the game they play.

And by empower, I mean crusade. Personally, I'm pretty sure I and many other are fed up with all these f'ing bots running, allow the players to atleast have fun dealing with them in the best way an OWPvP game should deal with them, which is by granting us the ability to smash them into the ground.

That system is terrible in TERA and would be terrible here. TERA's entire pvp experience is god awful and the "outlaw system" was designed around a completely different outlaw system from KTERA that hands out extremely stiff penalties for killing same faction and lower level players. 

I understand you don't like bots but allowing every player to be judge jury and executioner with impunity is a terrible idea and last time I checked, TERA was falling apart.

Archived