Dragoncall VS Dragon Helix

WindFury

I have used Dragon Helix all the time since I was like level 20 and got to gold rank in 1v1 arena (around 1740 pts).

I just hit level 45 and unlocked the Time Distortion skill which I can use to spam 3-4 times Dragoncall so I was wondering which one could be the best for pvp: Dragoncall or Dragon Helix?

Say what you think about them or what strategies you use.

It depends. I prefer using Dragoncall vs Assassins because it locks on to them even when they leave stealth. I run helix vs almost every other class now because I've started sparring mainly Diamond players and for the most part, you can't get off Dragoncall unless you get your 3 off for an instant one. One thing to consider however is the middle tree of Dragoncall since it can pierce Parry and Defense. Otherwise depending on your match up, you're main damage comes from Rupture, Wingstorm (sometimes RMB) and helix.

Currently plat (1901) and sparing perhaps 90% Diamonds (and not just the low ones, people like Pokedex, Sickks,and Hsom to practice as well) and 10% plats. When you use Time Distortion offensively, try to alternate 4/V as I feel like it's faster to get more Helixes off.

At 2180 Diamond I mainly use Dragoncall + Time Distortion for BM/KFM/Sin and sometimes FM, all other times its dragon helix. I don't have the book yet, but you should ALWAYS be taking dragon call middle row with the HM skill to pierce block/counter vs those 3 classes, you just need to eat the royal zen bean. 

19 hours ago, BigJ01 said:

At 2180 Diamond I mainly use Dragoncall + Time Distortion for BM/KFM/Sin and sometimes FM, all other times its dragon helix. I don't have the book yet, but you should ALWAYS be taking dragon call middle row with the HM skill to pierce block/counter vs those 3 classes, you just need to eat the royal zen bean. 

Yea I realized this AFTER I got serious about my Warlock and had spent the 4k beans I got going from unranked to plat :/ Riperino

Archived