New ways to get HQ Fabrics?!

Mila86

2 hours ago, Pohwan said:

Nah. That's just people being dumb.
CeKurR2WoAAUr7u.jpg 

How many achievement points will be needed to buy costumes and wigs anyone know? also...is this the final cost as in what it will cost us? (i.e cobalt wig one HQ fabric, 10g and 5 valor stones) I farmed Blackram loads for the Gangplank style wig and pirate costume, but i'm ok with them going in for this price as that is a grind I don't want to go through again...I think it's pretty fair price considering they're just cosmetics imho.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, spellbook said:

that cobalt wig price is 100% bullshit i ran that dungeon 75 times before seeing one drop. i'm going to be enraged if thats the final price.

It is LOL. Be glad it's 10g and not 100g as in other versions.

3 minutes ago, Lissy said:

are those prices for gold OR the fabrics and stones?  or is it the gold PLUS the fabric and the stones? if it's gold OR the fabric and stones then it might not be so bad

does anyone know?

it need all of that.

1 minute ago, Lissy said:

even if the HQ fabric was a really super rare chance to get from salvaging clothes it would be better than what we have now :/ I've had to throw away over 10 First Step outfits

i have 9 starlings and 11 traitors

22 minutes ago, Lissy said:

are those prices for gold OR the fabrics and stones?  or is it the gold PLUS the fabric and the stones? if it's gold OR the fabric and stones then it might not be so bad

does anyone know?

Gold + fabrics + stones.

20 minutes ago, spellbook said:

that cobalt wig price is 100% bullshit i ran that dungeon 75 times before seeing one drop. i'm going to be enraged if thats the final price.

19 minutes ago, Jem said:

It is LOL. Be glad it's 10g and not 100g as in other versions.

19 minutes ago, spellbook said:

i would rather it be 100g so at least the wig would be "rare" or exclusive still.

It is the official price indeed, like the guy in the middle said. Stop being an ass.

1 minute ago, Pohwan said:

Gold + fabrics + stones.

It is the official price indeed. Stop being an ass.

considering they just said a lot of prices are bugged it might not be the official price. also wtf how am i being an ass? sorry i play this game a ton and i feel like the rare items i have shouldnt diminish in value.

21 minutes ago, spellbook said:

considering they just said a lot of prices are bugged it might not be the official price. also wtf how am i being an ass? sorry i play this game a ton and i feel like the rare items i have shouldnt diminish in value.

That "uh my special junk" "rare" or whatever crap is just bullshit. I'm tired of reading that. And no, the wig is definitely going to remain the same price. 

Edit: Yes, I think it is being an ass. There are far more people happy because they're going to get it than there are people screwed over because of this. Besides, those last ones aren't even really screwed over. "uh my rare virtual wig that I had to run so many times to get is on everybody's head". It's not like those people didn't know something like this was coming. Some of the guys that say that are more worried about feeling jealous because the wig looks better on somebody else's character and not theirs. To be honest this whole rare talk just annoys the hell out of me. It goes to confirm that people play MMOs not because of the multiplayer aspect of it, but because of the single player aspects that they get for having to deal with the multiplayer ones. Heck, do you even know how many people, how much trouble and sheer amount of effort and interest was involved in bringing something like the very first scraps of what you are using right now to type bullcrap such as "my rare wig uhhguu" to existence and to the world?

4 minutes ago, spellbook said:

It's kind of hard to have something of rarity with content coming so rapidly.  Some people have spent hundreds of dollars it sounds like trying to get Fragrance of Life outfit.

6 minutes ago, Pohwan said:

That "uh my special junk" "rare" or whatever crap is just bullshit. I'm tired of reading that. And no, the wig is definitely going to remain the same price. 

im sorry are you on the ncwest team i didnt know wow thanks for ur insightful information

4 minutes ago, spellbook said:

im sorry are you on the ncwest team i didnt know wow thanks for ur insightful information

Even if it does, it's not going to back to 100g, 35 valor stones and 15 fabrics. Thanks for your cheap sarcasm and please cry a little more over your rare wig and how it's going to be on everyone's head because that's exactly what I like.

1 minute ago, Pohwan said:

Even if it does, it's not going to back to 100g, 35 valor stones and 15 fabrics. Thanks for your cheap sarcasm and please cry a little more over your rare wig and how it's going to be on everyone's head because that's exactly what I like.

thats not vry appropriate 4 an ncwest team member to say

Nah. Azure Smoke's requirements are actually the wig ones. That is 16 fabrics, 80 valor stones and 100 gold. 

See Rukkirri posts for more info. I did hear them say at some point in the last stream that the wig would be in the cash shop so yeah.

52 minutes ago, Pohwan said:

Nah. Azure Smoke's requirements are actually the wig ones.

Rukkirri said nothing about the wig price, so idk where you're getting this info.

I don't want it, but the people crying about it being 10g because ~rarity~ need to get over themselves. Why are you so fussed over other people having pretty things just because you have them too?

Just now, xAmortentia said:

Rukkirri said nothing about the wig price, so idk where you're getting this info.

I don't want it, but the people crying about it being 10g because ~rarity~ need to get over themselves. Why are you so fussed over other people having pretty things just because you have them too?

They just said on twitter the prices were wrong in the screenshot and it would be adjusted to match other regions.

2 minutes ago, jones6 said:

They just said on twitter the prices were wrong in the screenshot and it would be adjusted to match other regions.

Mind linking me? The only confirmed bugged prices I've heard about are the HM items being faction insignias and Seductress outfits all being different prices.

Archived