New ways to get HQ Fabrics?!

Mila86

Are they adding any new ways to get the Fabrics? Or still only from salvaging shop outfits?

Would be kind of greedy if not.. Even the new Achievmentpoint Shop needs loads of em.. Prices are already rising into nowhere.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Price for HQ Fabric is now at 9g. Expecting to pay 50g+ each if they dont change it. Greedy company is greedy.

And dont tell the ppl its because of bots. They're already changing the market with Soulstones and other farmable things.

1 minute ago, Mila86 said:

Yeah, guess its 1250. Anyways, i dont even think there will be enough idiots that salvage shopoutfits for all the ppl that wanna have outfits from the vendor.

lol yeah after a month (once 90% of the ppl have the achievement points) prices will be unreal for hongmoon coins and fabric

1 hour ago, Mila86 said:

How many HQ Fabrics do you get from destroying a 1199 Coins (almost 15€) outfit? Like 1-3? Thats ridiculous.

I crushed my Showgirl and Pure White today along with 2 other female outfits as I've rolled on a Male Lyn Warlock now, and i only got 4 normal fabrics and 4 high quality fabric. It's BS, honestly.

Really do need other ways for fabric/HQ fabric.   Selling gold for coins is fine and dandy, but I'm not attracting to friends to a game with such a key upgrade route locked throttled by rmt.

I play the game, I earn power.  I spend cash, I look pretty.  This works well and games live and thrive a long time.  Anything different is just asking for less players and less long term revenue.

13 minutes ago, Arithin said:

Really do need other ways for fabric/HQ fabric. 

I know!

At least make dismantling outfits from store/HM Store give 5 Fabrics and 5 HQ Fabrics not 1. Or make us buy Fabrics from HM store if they don't have plans to make loot outfits to be dismantled.

Also put Fabrics on the Daily Dash asap.

1 minute ago, Oracle said:

I know!

At least make dismantling outfits from store/HM Store give 5 Fabrics and 5 HQ Fabrics not 1. Or make us buy Fabrics from HM store if they don't have plans to make loot outfits to be dismantled.

Also put Fabrics on the Daily Dash asap.

I second this. I don't find it worth it currently to dismantle costumes that I bought to WEAR. Make it worth more.

26 minutes ago, Arithin said:

Really do need other ways for fabric/HQ fabric.   Selling gold for coins is fine and dandy, but I'm not attracting to friends to a game with such a key upgrade route locked throttled by rmt.

I play the game, I earn power.  I spend cash, I look pretty.  This works well and games live and thrive a long time.  Anything different is just asking for less players and less long term revenue.

Pardon? What exactly is this key upgrade route that you're talking about? Fabric and stones are required for vanity, not for skillbooks. CeK3sm2UsAA7Wlg.jpg
As you can see, skillbooks you get using naryu silvers. Both bracelet and belt you already have simply by upgrading your infernal/siren ones to oathbreaker and so on. We do NOT need other ways to get fabrics. Most other regions work exactly as we do right now when it comes to fabric and I doubt ours is going to change in that regard. Julianne has also even stated that most people simply farm gold and then exchange for coins, buy clothes and then salvage them. Which means they are quite generous for even allowing a method that basically means getting less money to even exist. You guys are such greedy bastards, oh my god.

9 minutes ago, Arithin said:

Accessories are definitely what I'm talking about.  I think I specifically mentioned issues with bringing over friends who are either new to the game or not current on gear.

Hmm? What do you mean, bro? Weapon and accessory paths haven't changed in the slightest. You just get an additional weapon path and the choice to either follow it or not. No new players are going to get screwed and no players that aren't "current" (what's that even mean? pirate stuff? most people don't have them yet) on gear need to worry at all. Also, I can't see the relation between wanting more ways to get fabrics and what you're talking about. It's not like you buy gear with fabrics. Those that you see are second chances at stuff you get for free. And I'd dare say third chances because I'm pretty sure you can talk to support first if you really screwed yourself over.

Archived