Triss from witcher(preset request)

gurghul

16 minutes ago, gurghul said:

Yun would be nice.

i dont think yun is a good idea, Triss have a very meture face and rude shape, Yun wont have that shape, unless you want to make her like the fan art:photo.jpg

Because this one ^, is not Triss, is a fan art that represent her but dont look like triss at all.

Now this one actually look like Triss:

hqdefault.jpg

So if you want a character that represent her, it should be Gon to be honest, a human size Gon, i can totally see her face in a gon easily, but yun, too forced and wont look like her.

I guess it depends on if OP really wants Triss, or some other race that kinda sorta, but doesn't really look like Triss in the end. 

I also think Gon would be able to get closest, but I guess it's up to OP to give some more detail as to what they want on that end.

By the way gurghul, you can also increase the traction of people who submit a response by offering a commission for your request. There are some really talented artists out here who may trade their time for delivering a quality product. I can speak highly about Pollux who has helped me recreate a face of a vixen I've seen in several Korean screenshots (or was it Japanese?) Here is just a sample screenshot of my character using a face he created. I had to do some minor adjustments (that frickin took me 2 hours and an alteration coupon lol) but it's 99% his work.

P.S.

Second picture posted just for cleavage o_O

Screenshot_160322_030_zpsprbt57ex.jpgScreenshot_160321_025_zpsjeees0g2.jpg

Archived