23rd HM skills

dmoe33

Yeti drop 1st part of hongmoon skill book need 2nd part from Awakened necropolis to combine it to real hongmoon skill book.

This book unlock following skill form

BM: Block(1) T5F2/3

KFM: Counter(1) T5F1/2/4

Des: Hurricane(Tab) T5F2/3

FM: Impact(1) T5F2/3/4

SIN: Decoy(2) T5F1/2

SUM: Seed Shroud(4) T5f1

LBD: Vortex(Tab) T5F1/2

WL: Soul Shackle (2) T5F1

Other form of that said skill need another hongmoon book to unlock which you can buy it from achievement merchant require 1450 achievement point to unlock,

most class doesn't need this one anyway.

Western still don't have LMB skill I don't know how to unlock this one for western.

Other skill will most likely use different method to unlock (I pretty sure they will change it to be easier for western player)

so just wait and see what will player have to do to unlock hongmoon skill later on.

I just hope the current HM skills will still only drop in dungeons and will not by purchasable with Naryu Silver...

First of all: its currently one of the few drops in the game where u can feel really good and lucky for dropping it. This games doesnt have much of that.

Secondly; Kinda unfair for ppl that bought the skill for 100-400 gold 2 day before the update was announced. And its just unfair that a couple days later anyone can get the skill for cheap.

Current skillbooks should stay rare and give players a reason to hunt for it!

14 minutes ago, DeadZeus said:

Yep because you are one of those people farming books for money lol. its an esport game and there are plenty of casual gamers around, they would think this is being gated to P2W if they are only exclusive to drops.

27 minutes ago, TakunDes said:

Yep because you are one of those people farming books for money lol. its an esport game and there are plenty of casual gamers around, they would think this is being gated to P2W if they are only exclusive to drops.

how in the world a drop can be seen as p2w , o.O

55 minutes ago, DeadZeus said:

I just hope the current HM skills will still only drop in dungeons and will not by purchasable with Naryu Silver...

First of all: its currently one of the few drops in the game where u can feel really good and lucky for dropping it. This games doesnt have much of that.

Secondly; Kinda unfair for ppl that bought the skill for 100-400 gold 2 day before the update was announced. And its just unfair that a couple days later anyone can get the skill for cheap.

No

1 hour ago, DeadZeus said:

Skill prices were dropping a week or two before the release date was announced. The BM skill dropped about 300g. I don't think it should stay rare because well, every class has the right to their skill lol, plus buying the skill with naryu silver isn't exactly an easy feat. You still need 1250+ achievement points and 70 naryu silver, which if you haven't already saved up any can be costly. Current prices of that is 1.3g and steadily rising.

- Moderated content -

On 2016-03-22 at 3:09 PM, Permeator said:

Skill prices were dropping a week or two before the release date was announced. The BM skill dropped about 300g. I don't think it should stay rare because well, every class has the right to their skill lol, plus buying the skill with naryu silver isn't exactly an easy feat. You still need 1250+ achievement points and 70 naryu silver, which if you haven't already saved up any can be costly. Current prices of that is 1.3g and steadily rising.

Exactly, Every class should have a right/chance to get their respective skills. Plus, even if Naryu Coins become something of a common drop later on (especially if you do 24-man dailies, we'll see how much better it gets with Silverfrost), you still need 20 of them for one Naryu Silver. The latter still isn't exactly something that is quick to get in the amounts some stuff require.

And yet it still is one more option and it's not like we're losing the option of farming them from dungeons, is it? I can't stress enough how motivating it can be to having extended options for rare, useful loot. Working hard for something rewarding is nice, yes, but so is having the option to avoid the RNG behind it if you have the money/time to afford it. Having options like this is a good thing. Whine about the timing to implement it, but not the principle behind it.

N1Qlvn0.jpg

Is this a thing that exists in this patch or jus just a tease? I know to unlock that skill on other regions u had to go through this whole clan crafting thing but was this just left in or is it actaully a thing?

3 hours ago, dmoe33 said:

N1Qlvn0.jpg

Is this a thing that exists in this patch or jus just a tease? I know to unlock that skill on other regions u had to go through this whole clan crafting thing but was this just left in or is it actaully a thing?

It's a thing. I'm crafting the "Hongmoon Pellet" atm in my guild. :)

21 hours ago, dmoe33 said:

so we get the droppable hm skills +the lb ones?

Yep. HM LMB (from eating HM pellet + other stuff in Silverfrost or achievement merchant) and HM 1 for FM from combining HP book part1 at Yeti and part2 from Necro.

Just now, Teiji said:

Yep. HM LMB (from eating HM pellet + other stuff in Silverfrost or achievement merchant) and HM 1 for FM from combining HP book part1 at Yeti and part2 from Necro.

So we do get both lb and 1? cause and is lb only available through clan crafting?

13 minutes ago, OddFinrir said:

Does that Hongmoon Pellet only come from the guild crafting? I've gotten one of the other items from a boss before this current patch.

Yes, only from guild craft and it's untradable. You can only craft 3 at a time, so if you're in a guild, you can split the ingre between 3 people.

3x Hongmoon Pellet
Contract fee: 1g, 100 soulstones, 20 Faction Insig, 15 Naryu Silver (from clan vault)

Ingre:
20x Yellow Hibiscus Extract
150x Moonwater Valor Stones
3x Training Certificate
50x Moonwater Refining Stone
15x Siren Emblem

Archived