Silvermoon release-an apology?

Shîro

2 hours ago, Shîro said:

yes they ruined my hype for next patch and I lost interest of playing now. They even stopped daily dash out of nowhere and giving us patch in the middle of pvp season. To many mistakes I want apology to see if they even care about players if they are even sorry for their mistakes or if they only want our money. It is simple to say "We are so sorry" if they make mistake- if they can't even do that much- then this game has no future.

They ruined the game for you because they add more content and balance to it?

They stopped a daily dash that was more like a filler anyway and doesnt prove some sort of goal? You should've gone through it like 10 times now...

They give us a new patch in the middle of a preseason in pvp that's completely irrelevant and has no meaning because of bots anyway?

Guess the game is ruined guys. Time to pack out bags.

I agree that they should have announced it more early and if they gave other languages information about the release date more early (which i doubt) then that's also not ok, but other than that everything you said is childish and sounds asinine.

Let me see if i fully understand what OP is asking for.......You want an apology.....for a company adding content......to a game you play......and play for FREE.   Is this honestly what the world has come to?  smh

1 hour ago, Dotimus said:

i really don't understand why -the apology-, aren't we at spring?, there is no problem with whatever they wrote...

and what you want them to say they are sorry for releasing content?

as far as i know/read, they stated from the beginning they wanted to put the content out fast ( so every region would be playing the same content patch)

that and for the tournaments.

Those can be big money makers if they go over really well, but we have to be caught up to other versions for us to really compete with them.

Apology accepted, it is still small let down that there weren't any marked announce for such big patch and that we had really but really small amount of time since warlock release, I still feel better now.

For rest of you: Don't get half of your questions because I already answered them on other comments so I am not going to give each of you a personal answer.
Money I invested to game are to keep game in going- you play it for free but it is not free. Try to play online game without paying for internet ( you just can't) - that is same. If you think going to pub or drinking alcohol is better for you, or burning money for proteins in gym, it is your choice. I don't reject your options and you have no rights to do so to anyone else. I wanted apology for wrong translate that gave enough time to some people to know it ahead of others- when they could have simply just wrote it on banner as they did with Warlock patch ( reason for screenshot ) I was given an apology and word that they will try to not repeat such mistake in future- time will show if they can keep their word but for now it is enough for me. If anyone of you have anything else to say go ahead, won't answer on any troll comments though.. Cya on 50.

As said March is spring so technically they didn't lie about anything and to be brutally honest I don't think they owe an apology. I like that they are releasing new content..in fact I love it it's keeping the game fresh with new things just as it was starting to feel a little bit samey same everyday. Bring on the new content the sooner the better imo - tomorrow? yayyyy!

Archived