Instant win in Arena

Maharani

Hey guys! I wanted to ask you all a question about the Arena. It happened to me twice. First time, I was doing my Arena dailies and in the second round of a fight, I can say that I had less HP than my opponent, and all of a sudden he dissapears and i win the match.

Another day, same thing, I start the match, and this time, in the first round, I didn't even get to make any move at all, my opponent dissapears and again, I win the match without any sort of fight.

Maybe it would be relevant to mention that both opponents might not have been actual players, could it be that they got banned in that moment? Or what exactly happened?

Not complaining, just curious.

9 minutes ago, Maharani said:

Hey guys! I wanted to ask you all a question about the Arena. It happened to me twice. First time, I was doing my Arena dailies and in the second round of a fight, I can say that I had less HP than my opponent, and all of a sudden he dissapears and i win the match.

Another day, same thing, I start the match, and this time, in the first round, I didn't even get to make any move at all, my opponent dissapears and again, I win the match without any sort of fight.

Maybe it would be relevant to mention that both opponents might not have been actual players, could it be that they got banned in that moment? Or what exactly happened?

They might have DC'ed it happened to me too, i also got DC'ed and the opponent won.

23 hours ago, Maharani said:

I have been fighting some bots destoyer in gold and instant win more then i care to count as bots dont leave the game for any reason xD so i was like hmm ban maybe lol :/

12 hours ago, Steen said:

I have been fighting some bots destoyer in gold and instant win more then i care to count as bots dont leave the game for any reason xD so i was like hmm ban maybe lol :/

That was exactly my first thought aswell when it happened the first time, but I said I should ask to see what other things could be :D

Archived