Achievement Vendor: What will it hold?

Kitah

While I only need to wait 1 day to find out. I am very curious as to what the West version will be holding in terms of items (I'm mainly interested in if it will be holding the vanity items at all.
Is there any information at all?

rnYZfkN.jpgQPo4wUN.jpgqGmWxQb.jpg1R1T3QL.jpg

Excuse me for asking this here, but seeing as you have 11 gold when talking to that NPC (or whoever the person is), do you happen to know how much raw gold you get from going from lvl 45 to 50? Also, what's the difference between Hongmoon secret technique and the Kaiser Fist shown there? Do we need to buy both of them or only one? (Kaiser Fist is particular to Soul Fighter, yes I know).

11 minutes ago, Pohwan said:

Excuse me for asking this here, but seeing as you have 11 gold when talking to that NPC (or whoever the person is), do you happen to know how much raw gold you get from going from lvl 45 to 50? Also, what's the difference between Hongmoon secret technique and the Kaiser Fist shown there? Do we need to buy both of them or only one? (Kaiser Fist is particular to Soul Fighter, yes I know).

It's just the name the english patch gives it. The one that costs silver naryu is the HM skills we currently have.

10 minutes ago, Meiling said:

It's just the name the english patch gives it. The one that costs silver naryu is the HM skills we currently have.

I see. Thanks for the info. I thought it was somehow required to buy the other one in order to learn that one.

1 hour ago, LiriC said:

we dont have the fabric.. so I dont think we will have the same store.

That is what I'm worried about. I hope we can get some information before tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Pohwan said:

The screenshots are from a friends friend. Apparently you will need both. No idea on raw gold, but apparently it is a lot compared to other areas. You make alot more gold than you do now.

7 hours ago, Kitah said:

While I only need to wait 1 day to find out. I am very curious as to what the West version will be holding in terms of items (I'm mainly interested in if it will be holding the vanity items at all.
Is there any information at all?

rnYZfkN.jpgQPo4wUN.jpgqGmWxQb.jpg1R1T3QL.jpg

Where are these screenshot taken from?

As the screenshot shows, NCwest  messed up with the achievement vendor in the upcoming patch, Juliane posted the vendor items and its seems there's a mistake.

You need 5 items to unlock your hongmun skills (witch was supose to be added at 45 content and not 50), those items unlock the first hongmen skill, for kfm its the LB.

So on all servers, every items cost 10 sylver naryu coins, but here they obviosly didn't watch and made 3 items for 10 coins each, and 2 peaces for 180 faction insignias, witch makes no sense.

The bracelet and the belt on all servers cost faction insignias, and those 5 items for silver naryu.

I would love if we could get an official response on this.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CeK3sm2UsAA7Wlg.jpg:large

6 minutes ago, Tenneth said:

It aint any mistake, they have right to change prices according to their will... Be glad our wig costs 1 high q fabric and not 15.. lol

Did you even read what I typed?

13 minutes ago, Tenneth said:

Yup i did, and the first sentence should answer your question, did you read what i typed?

What you typed could be relevant if those were actually intentional changes. If you look closely, it's more like a typo. Imagine if the new boss with patch had level 20 and one of new NPCs had level 50 - looks more like an accident than a change.

33 minutes ago, Teiji said:

The SS seems to be from JP version.

It is yes, but its like this on all servers, why would Bracelet and Belt cost fabrics? On all servers they cost faction insignias, because you can get them eather here or in the faction area as drop, has nothing to do with fabrics.

Just now, Rukkirii said:

Hey guys,

We will be looking into the Achievement vendors costs. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Add more ways to get fabrics while you're at it, please :P

13 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

I totally feel your pain on that one. I'm trying to save up for the Fragrance of Life from this vendor xD

at this rate you may as well buy a different cuter outfit... it's counter-productive to buy other nice outfits just to break them up and use the fabric to buy another outfit :|

1 hour ago, Rukkirii said:

I totally feel your pain on that one. I'm trying to save up for the Fragrance of Life from this vendor xD

I just wish I could crush outfits I've obtained in the game. (Wheel, etc.) which you can in all other versions. I don't understand why you removed it here. Just have cashshop items drop 10x or 20x as much Fabric? And raise the fabric prices on transmutation if that is the problem :D

Fragrance of life would be really nice. I actually really want to see a picture of the Officer outfit on Lyns, I guess I'll wait until tomorrow.

(Will I be able to jump straight into the portal in Jadestone Village or will I need to do story quests before I can go to the vendor?)

Talking of Fabrics. Just attempted to make a 1 gold, 5 soulstone, 4 red fabric pieces transmutation and failed. Got 1 fabric back. Never going to try it again either. What kind of RNG BS is that. 

7 minutes ago, Babbletr0n said:

The Breeze accessories are not the only items that are incorrectly priced.  We will be fixing this.

@Babbletr0n Is the Cobalt wig okay for pricing? Thats the only thing I am worried about changing. 

I mean the prices what Julianne posted on Twitter. That Cobalt wig. Not the one above.

Archived