I am at Awakened Pirate am I safe?

Devinator00

7 minutes ago, Devinator00 said:

Im so confued with the whole 50 patch. I am barely at awakened pirate will it get more expensive for me if i dont get to true pirate?

It just means you won't get to Oathbreaker path and go straight to True Breeze if you finish True Pirate

New path of weapons is from last upgrade siren, then we go for new upgrade system. But i have a qustion, what happen if my weapon will be Awakened Pirate (not true prirate). I go for new upgrade system? Or i can make True pirate then? If i make awakened pirate today, and tomorow i will have new upgrade system or can make true pirate?  Someone knows? 

1 minute ago, ZerosuMetallium said:

New path of weapons is from last upgrade siren, then we go for new upgrade system. But i have a qustion, what happen if my weapon will be Awakened Pirate (not true prirate). I go for new upgrade system? Or i can make True pirate then? If i make awakened pirate today, and tomorow i will have new upgrade system or can make true pirate?  Someone knows? 

You will go from Awakened Pirate to True Pirate

3 minutes ago, ZerosuMetallium said:

From Hime's post it seems you can still go True Pirate even after the patch if you have Awakened. Let's hope it's accurate.

Not taking any chances I farmed ogres for keys and soulstones for hours, pvp'd like mad, did all my dailies including BOTH 24 mans and at the end got a clutch honorary from Jerkhado (usually have to farm those from Mushy) and was able to push over to True last night.  I will not believe the best and be caught behind the eight ball.  Relieved to know I'm ready for SFM.

Archived