Exchange rates finally reasonable after 50+ patch?

JJhopper

The cost will scale with supply and demand. Since gold will be easier to get in level 50 patch, then you will get more gold for your money. I expect the cost to be relatively the same though (as in, the amount of NCoin spent for enough gold to buy an item of equal importance will likely be the same once the patch settles in). The only way this can change is if the active population of the game changes (this also more than likely includes bots).

Isn't it already reasonable?..

1400-1600 ncoin (which is close to $20) can be earned from 1 or 2 hour of work in minimum wage, you get 20 gold for that amount which takes 2 or so hours to do. If anything, gold cost needs go even higher to make it even.

I'm predicting the gold per ncoin to go up (meaning more hcoin for your gold) but to perhaps drop anywhere from a few days after patch to ~ 2 weeks depending mainly on the main income from dailies. Right now, no one seems to really know how much gold you can earn daily but it seems like there should be a huge influx as gold will be way easier to earn (rumored to be 2.5-3 g per daily / 70 gold a day doing dailies but not sure how reliable this source is so please take this with a grain of salt).

Markets are based on supply and demand. The values of ncoin will basically stay the same. People will get gold more easy with the 50 patch, but the value of ncoin is already based on supply and demand and this means that is wont change at all. You will get more gold per ncoin, but you wont gain any value per ncoin. Since there is more gold, that also means that you will need more gold to buy stuff which means that what you gained (more gold) actually lost value and in the end you gained the same value as before the level 50 patch. 

The only thing to consider is that selling ncoin now is rather stupid since the gold you get for it now also loses its value with the 50 patch so it's better to wait 2 days to sell yor ncoin.

1 hour ago, JJhopper said:

Waiting for exchange rates to lower to reasonable conversation, at this moment ncoin> gold is overpriced. 

I guess it all depends on what you looking to buy ... 

EG: Brilliant Moonwater Key = 25G, in HM Store = 800 coins.

Gold:NCoin = 1:70, for 25G, I can get almost 3 keys, instead of just buying 1 from the market.

Archived