Premium points for Recurring Membership?

exSOLDIER

Nope, ofc not, you get them from spending nc coins. Are you spending nc coins? No you are not, so you get no points.
Its a cute way to force you to get 3 months of prem if you want to up your prem points, or buy nc coins to buy other stuff if you want just the 1 month one.

1 minute ago, Crum1515 said:

Yes, you do.

I bought a sub and got the points.

Just now, Kitah said:

I bought the year recurring and got the 99,999 points I would've gotten like I would've in-game if I bought it from the ingame cash shop. 

I did not get points from my 30 day one. At all. which was what made me decide i was never buying prem gain coz im so done with this company. Time to deal with support i guess... *sigh*

3 minutes ago, Unicorns said:

Nope, ofc not, you get them from spending nc coins. Are you spending nc coins? No you are not, so you get no points.
Its a cute way to force you to get 3 months of prem if you want to up your prem points, or buy nc coins to buy other stuff if you want just the 1 month one.

I bought the year recurring and got the 99,999 points I would've gotten like I would've in-game if I bought it from the ingame cash shop. 

8 minutes ago, Unicorns said:

I did not get points from my 30 day one. At all. which was what made me decide i was never buying prem gain coz im so done with this company. Time to deal with support i guess... *sigh*

Lame :(

Yeah I got the points shortly after I was charged.

• 2 months later...

Archived