Weapon Progression Guide

Hime

3 minutes ago, Pepperino said:

After update happens, it'll mean you can either pick to go True Siren and stick with the current path OR go True Oathbreaker.

Awakened Siren > True Siren or Awakened Siren > True Oathbreaker. All your choice.

sorry i actually have true siren but i can still go true oathbreaker right? or no?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They actually showed on stream long ago already that you can choose which path to take but somehow everybody kept saying that pirate path will disappear.

2 minutes ago, NaysMike said:

sorry i actually have true siren but i can still go true oathbreaker right? or no?

You can but you shouldn't it will be more expensive.

Just now, Cor said:

They actually showed on stream long ago already that you can choose which path to take but somehow everybody kept saying that pirate path will disappear.

You can but you shouldn't it will be more expensive.

how is it more expensive? 
isn't it just like upgrading ur weapon or more more expensive 

Its kinda weird that after the 50 patch you can CHOOSE 2 weapon path, while obviously 1 path is wayyy more cheaper than another

Can any GM give more information about this?

I mean maybe the siren/pirate path will need same amount of mats as oath path?

pretty much --- keep going to pirate-- the oath stuff is not for us but for players of the future after the mats for this new stuff gets circulated and goes down-- if u do oath right now you will be wasting stuff for your breeze--

Goooooo Hime! Thank you NCsoft for being very dynamic about our version of the game and nurturing a fair and accessible community. Needless to say my friends will be really happy about this :D

Silver frost! silver frost!

I have only one question.My weapon is Awakened Pirate stage 7 atm.after patch will it stay the same or it will reset to stage 1?Cause that will be hell for me.I dont play all day for farming and stuff so gold and ss is a big issue for me.Thanks in advance for any info provided.

Look, this is great and all, but what about the legendary weapon and it's progression path and materials needed for upgrading it? That's what is really important.

For this hongmoon weapon everyone will end up at True Breeze one way or the other. Legendary is what really matters.

I'm lagging way behind in terms of progression with the weapon and Soul Shield...

Then again I have no idea how the new Blues will be like so I'm still very positive I can catch up eventually provided I don't spend my gold right now. Warlock is gonna have to wait then I guess, my KFM needs to get to Silverfrost. 

they really should have a live stream day before this goes live to at least explain things a bit.  I mean it says accessories stay the same path so does this mean im still going to be stuck grinding POH 6 man and BSH 6 man or what. this is confusing me.  I think i understand the whole weapon thing but accessories are just as important.

Archived