Weapon Progression Guide

Hime

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i fast-upgraded up to awakened pirate and I am still happy with the news. The thing is I still have a better wep than before. My fast paced upgrading was my choice coz I believed the rumors about being stuck with the siren wep so I don't blame them for informing us late. At least they are trying to to make the game better for all of us. 

P.S. NCSoft, can you slow down a bit with the expansions lol

True Oathbreaker -OR- Awakened Pirate

so I am now at true siren and I'll be able to choose between these two. but are there any diferences in stats? I mean If I go true Oathbreaker after True siren I can go Awk Breeze after that instead of getting awk pirate-true pirate-awk breeze? I am so confused xD

12 hours ago, mr potato said:

This is injust for people that really played the gam and not slacked...

What is ???? 

This is completely fine, you even read the OP post?

If you think THIS is unjust wait untill they completely scrap whole content under profane for new players and give them free gear twice as good as what we have now, i believe on par with "scorpion" weapons we will get now. This is what korea did some months after their lvl 50, why they did this? because they want players to play lvl 50 content not lvl 45 content to upgrade their stuff for 50.

55 minutes ago, ashplorer said:

so I am now at true siren and I'll be able to choose between these two. but are there any diferences in stats? I mean If I go true Oathbreaker after True siren I can go Awk Breeze after that instead of getting awk pirate-true pirate-awk breeze? I am so confused xD

According to reddit...
https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/4bfpr5/weapon_comparisons_old_new/

If the mats required to progress via Awk Pirate stays the same, True Oathbreaker path for hard difficulty. xD

Thanks a lot for the clarification Hime, this explication was really needed, and thanks for posting it on twitter so people on other language of the forum can find it as well.

Regarding the late info, well sure telling this sooner would've not panic people fearing to loose what they already rushed, so i understand why people are being frustrated. But hey looks like to me the news are really good so chill, NC soft is doing better management on this than in the past with older games.

If you rushed the bright side is ure still rewarded by having a fresh new weapon you can keep upgrading.

But I agree realeasing this major update 3 weeks after realeasing a new class seems a little fast, you can't keep updating the game that fast, soon or later ther will be no update to do and people will get bored, there were orther class to lvl up, achievements etc.. and prety sure casual players didn't reached endgame I don't think people was already bored right now? But hey still good news!!

Never complain when new content is brought on your game, little cricket!!  *Hajoon*

On 22/3/2016 at 3:22 AM, Mighty said:

So, you make an announcement for a major patch that changes the entire end-game 2 days before it comes live.

You make people who were saving for the patch stress up and spend the entire day rushing to Pirate.

Then, 1 day before the patch you say "oh, we're not going to change it".

Let people know of your plans sooner maybe? And a little more transparency next time?

I've spent 500g on mats that where I could have spent 200/300g a couple of days from now if you actually spoke to the community of your plans instead of letting everyone guess, and I'm sure I'm not the only one in this situation.

Bad communication from your part, again.

I total agree, just readed today and the only thing i need for true pirate is the stupid axe but Rng sucks for me and my luck is bad :'(

So yeah

Well it is good to know that i dont have to rush even though i have all mats for my weapon -.-

3 hours ago, xNina said:

Thats right never seem this in others mmos before, even in crosserver are full of selfish too shouting for stupid ammount of AP to join team, wasting time recluiting there instead of clear dungeon asap, really really suck.  Now they mad bcuz players that have real life/work can easy get powerfull weapon that ridiculous i cant understand it. BUNCH OF RETARDS GROW UP

total agree.

Well I'm starting to feel screwed.

I have True Profane r10, but what I understand is better to take the Oathbreaker tranformation patch, as the story quest provides the offering. But still needs a lot of gold, and Soulstones that I dont have because I'm not really into PvPs. The quests also don't provide Moonwater Transformation Stones, what is more costs to buy it from the market.

So I though into proceed with the story line, as I might get what I need from quests, but what I see is a place that is way beyond my power level. Rarely blue quests, and the dailies require to fight mobs that are way stronger than I expected. BTW, some dailies at the Grand Harvest seem that are broken, as the location indicated by the map have no mobs.

I was also level 45(hm1) with half of the XP bar filled, and lost all the progression.

My earring, ring and necklace are at Awakened Infernal requiring all the expensive stuff to proceed and again the story mission provides me with a ring for the transformation that I can't use. My inventory is already filled with stuff that I don't even know if I'm going to need now.

Such mess, such big mess! I'm completed lost of what to do.

EDIT:

And I though that the new area was suppose to be set to level 45, as when we reach the part that leads you to Mushin Tower, we are suppose to be at this level. Well the story missions seems OK, a bit harder than expected but I'm getting it done, but all the rest of the new area seem way off.

2 hours ago, Shaidon said:

I have True Profane r10, but what I understand is better to take the Oathbreaker tranformation patch, as the story quest provides the offering. But still needs a lot of gold, and Soulstones that I dont have because I'm not really into PvPs. The quests also don't provide Moonwater Transformation Stones, what is more costs to buy it from the market.

So I though into proceed with the story line, as I might get what I need from quests, but what I see is a place that is way beyond my power level. Rarely blue quests, and the dailies require to fight mobs that are way stronger than I expected. BTW, some dailies at the Grand Harvest seem that are broken, as the location indicated by the map have no mobs.

I was also level 45(hm1) with half of the XP bar filled, and lost all the progression.

My earring, ring and necklace are at Awakened Infernal requiring all the expensive stuff to proceed and again the story mission provides me with a ring for the transformation that I can't use. My inventory is already filled with stuff that I don't even know if I'm going to need now.

EDIT:

And I though that the new area was suppose to be set to level 45, as when we reach the part that leads you to Mushin Tower, we are suppose to be at this level. Well the story missions seems OK, a bit harder than expected but I'm getting it done, but all the rest of the new area seem way off.

I'm kind of in the position as you. Right now I'm just planning on doing the story and do whichever subquests I'm able to do and hopefully get enough gold for my upgrade while also leveling. Then buy MTS and get more soulstones from faction quests. Hopefully by then I'll be able to do the harder dailies for more gold and continue my weapon progression.

Also, the red-text dailies are definitely not suitable for 45. Dx
Kinda weird how they just had those quests out right off the bat.

3 hours ago, Shaidon said:

EDIT:

You basically know nothing about how this whole thing works. 

>soulstones what I don't have because I'm not really into PvP
Dude you have to do 6 matches a day, for the dailies, and that gets you at least 20 soul stones every 2 days
>the quests don't provide trans stones
Yeah, you have to play the game to get them, what a drama.
but what I see is a place that is way beyond my power level
Because those are level 50 quests you dummy.
> BTW, some dailies at the Grand Harvest seem that are broken, as the location indicated by the map have no mobs
It's not broken it's an event
> I was also level 45(hm1) with half of the XP bar filled, and lost all the progression
You didn't lose progression, you are just getting normal levels instead of hm levels

Stop complaining on the forum about stop you know NOTHING about lol.

1 hour ago, Nathria said:

You basically know nothing about how this whole thing works. 

>soulstones what I don't have because I'm not really into PvP
Dude you have to do 6 matches a day, for the dailies, and that gets you at least 20 soul stones every 2 days
>the quests don't provide trans stones
Yeah, you have to play the game to get them, what a drama.
but what I see is a place that is way beyond my power level
Because those are level 50 quests you dummy.
> BTW, some dailies at the Grand Harvest seem that are broken, as the location indicated by the map have no mobs
It's not broken it's an event
> I was also level 45(hm1) with half of the XP bar filled, and lost all the progression
You didn't lose progression, you are just getting normal levels instead of hm levels

Stop complaining on the forum about stop you know NOTHING about lol.

You basically behaving like a brat. You know that you could just reply in a proper manner?

Here is the thing.

At the same sentence that I mentioned PvP and Soulstone, you should assume that yes I know about how to get it, I just don't like it this way. So, kind possible that I would spend money to get it. Is a matter of preference.

So I'm making a drama? Well, so do you with your entire reply. "Play the game", uh? I though that I was doing that the entire time. No, I was talking about getting the specific Moonstones, that are so much used, with some quests. As I mentioned, I decided to continue to progress in the story expecting to get this reward from quests, like the previous evolution stones.

Also, about the level of the mobs, is really unexpected high, if you were really paying attention to the game so far. Since the begging, the areas were progressing in difficult the same as your level, with the story mission having less difficulty because you need to do it solo. By the time that you reach Mushin Tower is you more likely to be at level 45, not 50. So yeah, I assumed the Siverfrost Mountains would be different, with the starting area with mobs at your level, and possible a lot of blue side quests to help your level. That is not what I saw. And btw, the main quests were playable, mobs where not that strong. Also if you look at the levels of the first mobs, they aren't at 50. So don't smart ass me. They are just too tough to a normal area.

I got to know from within the game that were an event. Wasn't clear or a missed the explanation somewhere. At least you reply this properly.

And yeah I imagine that was HM progression, but I wasn't sure about it.

Wrong, people should express themselves on forums, no matter if is a complain, doubts, opinions in general. And if they are wrong, is an opportunity to learn it right. But people should reply it with respect, or don't reply at all.

14-140PQ60459615.jpg

I played this game in CN service  before. NPC will give you a Evaluable  Oathbreaker. You don't have to spend around 20G in  progressing your  True Profane to  Oathbreake. They will also give you A set new Accessories then you dont have to do The following steps: (penta it!!!!!)

To be able to use the Oathbreaker Ring as evolution material, you need to:

1. Evolve the Awakened Infernal Ring into Awakened Siren Ring. This will cost you:
    • 5 Moonwater Transformation Stones
    • 50 Soulstones
    • 5 Naryu Silver
    • 13 Gold
  2. Progress the Awakened Siren Ring to Stage 5, then evolve it using:
    • Hogdonny Ring
    • 21 Soulstones
    • 21 Poharan's Perfumes
    • 7 Gold 65 Silver
  3. Progress the ring to Stage 10, then evolve it into True Siren Ring, using:
    • Pirate Ring
    • 4 Moonwater Transformation Stones
    • 70 Soulstones
    • 8 East Souls
    • 5 Naryu Silver
    • 50 Warrior Cards
    • 29 Gold
  4. At Stage 5, breakthrough the True Siren Ring, using:
    • Enlightened Ring
    • 6 Poharan's Perfumes
    • 27 Soulstones
    • 10 Moonwater Mercury
    • 17 Gold
  5. Only then (!!!) you can use the Oathbreaker Ring to turn the True Siren into Awakened Oathbreaker Ring, which will cost you 29 Gold.

Altogether, you'll need:

• 168 Soulstones
  • 9 Moonwater Transformation Stones
  • 10 Naryu Silver
  • 27 Poharan's Perfumes
  • 8 East Souls
  • 50 Warrior Cards
  • 10 Moonwater Mercury
  • 95 Gold 65 Silver

Mind you, we're only talking about a ring. Then there's also earring, necklace, etc. If that is the only way to evolve accessories, I call a big BS on whoever is responsible for planning item evolution. We were given a way to evolve weapon into Oathbreaker without having to go through the Siren phase, it would defy any common sense to force players farm Siren accessories for weeks.

Source of information: http://bns.endgame.pk/rings/main_tree

Edited Wednesday at 6:44 PM by Sylvaen

That meana NCSOFT take nearly thousand dollars cash from each of us US service Player and waste our time.

So... My friend just told me that when someone is at True Siren by the time the patch hit, then he went True Pirate after patch, there would be no choice available to evolve to next stage anymore. Like, there won't be path at all and just get stuck in Pirate. So anybody can confirm this?

I'm at True Siren and planning to go Pirate but after hearing this.... I'm worried. :(

I think NCSoft could have done a LOT better with their communication here... They announce a massive new update two days before, and many players who want to save money for weapon evolution rush their weapon to Pirate. Then boom, suddenly NCSoft suddenly says "Oh no, everyone with Profane and above can get to Pirate now," after the more dedicated players have spent their time, energy, and money into rushing the upgrade. It's just really frustrating (being one of those who rushed) to see all that hard work reduced to nothing but wasted resources. We were trying to enjoy the game by getting the satisfaction of getting a "bargain" on weapon evolution, but we ended paying for more than we got. Meanwhile, those who slacked off or sat back and did not rush ended up with the same "bargain" as us, who worked hard to get on the Pirate path, but they got it for free. So veeery fair, NCSoft. 

I'm newish to the game.  Started like mid of last month.  I was slow to level as I was learning things.  I did the level up event and stuff.  And I came to a conclusion.  45+ upgrade paths are a steep nearly intimidating curve compared to the 44 or less levels of upgrading.

My main is current stuck at True Infernal  Because the stones shot up to upgrade it, and the upgrade cost rose exponentially.  Of all the things that is edging me away from this game its the ability to upgrade my gear.  I'm at 48.  3 story-line bosses later and I was near ready to delete the game, because those things were destroying me.  I realized why... I can't upgrade anything.  And even if I slow down and try to farm for gold for stones, then I also have to farm for a great lot more than that.

Ya perhaps I'm being a baby... its a grindy game... but they really should have eased into that not the sharp incline on mats and stuff that exists now.  Either way... if I make 50... that might be it for me.  If ACT 4 is destroying me (and a lot of the story is all soloy) then I cannot even imagine the misery I'll face in ACT 5 or 6. 

For all the ppl crying about progresion ill tell you somthing, when you finish just yellow quests in lvl 50 zones you will have around 25 gold , that then do 5 -10 runs of new 46 dungen jingsy somth( blue one  with feind shild) and you will have 46k+HP with not bad stats its rly easy. With all that gold you can go to siren wep or oathbreaker. PvP dailys gives around 60 soulstones a day and thats whitouth arena , i just dont get it how you can cry about progress ,at start of the game progress was 10 times harder.Even now you can be cared trough dungeons cose ppl are geared and wont mind in 6 man Bloodshde or PoH 1-2 guys with crappy gear ! 

Archived