Should I buy Hongmoon Secret Technique or wait?

Devinator00

I've been saving up to purchase Rumblebees Volume 2 from the auction house but now that the patch is coming out will it be cheaper just to wait till march 23rd to get the secret technique. Anyone that's played the game a while know? I dont wanna spend 100g for nothing lol.

I really hope it will still only drop in bsh 4 and cost much gold, its one of the few moments in the game wher eu could really feel good for dropping something rare. And its pretty unfair to sell it to buy it for a few naryu silver when other players spent lots of gold on it.

NC did say the Achievement vendor would be in the game, but they didnt say when and no clues to items costs too, Usual thing with NCwest no one really knows anything specific until it is actually in the game, so yeah who knows, personally with only 2 days for patch I would wait, you may regret buying it now

3 minutes ago, Elvenmad said:

NC did say the Achievement vendor would be in the game, but they didnt say when and no clues to items costs too, Usual thing with NCwest no one really knows anything specific until it is actually in the game, so yeah who knows, personally with only 2 days for patch I would wait, you may regret buying it now

Agreed. I'll save my gold for now and see what happens.

Archived