Game major bugs

MakeuCry

First of all, with new content (big one, which should fix almost every bug) coming, its the time to we point the game's bug, class bug, etc

First, Warlock class, Warlock are allready nerfed and at lv45 its like they nerfed the class two times, but lets talk about the class bug.

Skills: Warlock have one regen chi skill called mantra, this skill effect work when u do 2 hit with lbm (after 2 hits, mantra pop up) some others skill crit, and when bombardment skill (the main warlock skill) crit, NOW, the problem is, the Mantra effect don't work when u do crit bombardment, any tier, any stage, every crit bombadment don't active Mantra, the MAIN warlock regen chi skill, this fuk the class SOO MUCH, since u can't even spam bombardment without getting out of chi, the skill say, on crit bombardment, so FIX IT WITH NEW PATCH !

Skills, Leech (syphon effect), as we know, Leech skill is the ultimate non summon skil for warlock, this skill allow warlock to reset main dmg skill cd and insta cast, problem is, this skill have such delay or unitended way to work, if u search for any warlock in any Blade and Soul (not NA/EU) lv50, you will notice when they use Leech, the skills effect instantly and the skills number 4 and V pop up in like less than 1s, okay, NOW, for US, this skill (is soo *cricket*ed) don't work like that, when u use syphon here, YOU, WARLOCK, need ''wait'' the skill ''return'' to the caster (warlock) and then the skill effect work, the PROBLEM is, this take 2s+ and if the enemy die (pve side) or if the (look that) enemy stun or daze, any condition effect, when the skill is ''returning'' the skill just don't return (and wtf is that, this is not a volley ball) and make u waste ur precious skill, FIX THIS SHI* this is not like the skill should work, the skill should reset and allow insta cast skill instantly after u use Leech, thats how it work in every blade version, thats how our version, that is supposed to be in Esport scenario (never will be) should work, i HOPE with new content this will be FIXED for the mother of god !!!

here the proves about how this two skills are **** bugged and making warlock unplayable in high scenario.

maxresdefault.jpg

Warlock_LB2.jpg

Ncsoft if u believe u wil lbe able to put this version of blade in esport scenario, YOU need FIX this and alot of other bugs IN NEW CONTENT, NO EXCUSE, this class skills is not working correct, esport will be just a dream with  this kind of bug,

Any other class bug, unitended skill work, wrong translation, post here plz, we need know what is wrong and need be fixed to compare with the coming patch notes to SEE if ncsoft will FIX this game or will just let it die.

3 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

I'd like to correct you on the Mantra issue.

I've tested each path of Bombardment, with each of them hitting a crit, does active Mantra as an instant cast after.

I'm not sure how that's bugged.

I tested and will provide video later, after crit bombadment the mantra don't pop up.

1 minute ago, MakeuCry said:

I tested and will provide video later, after crit bombadment the mantra don't pop up.

I'm already on right now and testing it out as we speak and it still procs Mantra for me after a crit bombardment.

Guess we would need more people to confirm if it is working properly for them or not.

2 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

I'm already on right now and testing it out as we speak and it still procs Mantra for me after a crit bombardment.

Guess we would need more people to confirm if it is working properly for them or not.

I have sure its not working as intended, maybe some players work some dont, that skill as i can say, never proc with bombardment, and leech just fk the pvp soo much.

Archived