Fix the freeze bug

MadnessCaffe

Fix this bug Ncsoft, I can't believe there's no thread about this issue. It randomly happens that at bosses which HAVE THE BAR WHICH TELLS U WHEN TO PRESS SPACE, you get freeze when they do their special attacks. Happens in naryu, blood mane 6 mans, 24 mans all of this. FIX THIS BUG IT'S CRITICAL TO PLAYING THIS UNOPTIMIZED GAME ALREADY

Usually only happens to me on the first use of every different effect-intensive skill used by anyone (mob, boss, or different classes of players) per game session.

I always figured that it might be because animations and effects of those skills are not preloaded/prerendered onto memory. So when those skills initiate, that's the moment the game only starts to load up the animation and effects, causing a sharp FPS drop.

Learned my lesson that SS is better than Space on the first special attacks. ><

Devs please consider optimizing the game before you add more content that will preform poorly on high end computers. OR update the minimum requirements to let people know they need at least a 4th gen i7 CPU so the game can freely and randomly use various amounts of both physical and virtual cores. (and still drop to under 30fps trying to fight blackwyrm) 

Archived