Reason why BnS won't lose many players

Enamour

The ones that like the game are too busy playing it.

The ones that hate the game spend most of the time typing pages on why they don't like the game then go log in for another day of dailies.

sry for obvious shitpost

Ummmm, the one that play during day/work time are jobless or some old dude waiting for the retirement check each month.

Those folks visit here during day time are at work but have access to internet so we can trash talk for passing time....

Note: Not sure about player base but after Warlock hype my server is back to normal with all starter zone pretty much empty accept bots busy running around. You can even count how many ppls standing around outside E. Fleet, NSH or in town, also you can count or take screen shot that same exact folks in faction chat trying to gether ppls to farm BW for days....Its pretty much dead for a new release in NA.

***NC announced 2 Millions accounts...take it or not that 75% those account are bots.

9 minutes ago, JMelo said:

***NC announced 2 Millions accounts...take it or not that 75% those account are bots.

So what you are saying 500k active players. Not bad, most MMO's are lucky to hit 100k. If they can keep  500k actual active subs, this game will last for years to come. 

I see all these people saying they leave because of the bots or the spammers. While i do understand its annoying, because honostly, nobody likes it.

But i dont think at the scale it is now it will kill the game, i like to play this game, maybe bots will sometimes annoy me, but it doesnt destroy my gameplay for me. I can still enjoy the game and why would i leave because of some bots? Like seriously? Its even free to play with quite a good system imo so no losses there.

People leaving because of bots are spammers just dont like the game that well and find a reason to leave, no loss there, taste is different for every person.

8 minutes ago, gothicshark said:

So what you are saying 500k active players. Not bad, most MMO's are lucky to hit 100k. If they can keep  500k actual active subs, this game will last for years to come. 

I hope we have 500k active player base but I'm afraid 400k in the legit player base already quit the game LOL and 100k for both NA/EU region is small number, also it's F2P game so very minor players base actual buy, pay for cash shop services.

*100k player on P2P games is much more better than 100k F2P games (player base)

27 minutes ago, JMelo said:

Ummmm, the one that play during day/work time are jobless or some old dude waiting for the retirement check each month.

Those folks visit here during day time are at work but have access to internet so we can trash talk for passing time....

Note: Not sure about player base but after Warlock hype my server is back to normal with all starter zone pretty much empty accept bots busy running around. You can even count how many ppls standing around outside E. Fleet, NSH or in town, also you can count or take screen shot that same exact folks in faction chat trying to gether ppls to farm BW for days....Its pretty much dead for a new release in NA.

Thats normal, im full pirate, i have no reason to still do efleet or night shade harbour, the time/gold gain is really poor, with me many people just farm terrors every night in misty woods which is crowded as hell.

1 minute ago, JMelo said:

I hope we have 500k active player base but I'm afraid 400k in the legit player base already quit the game LOL and 100k for both NA/EU region is small number, also it's F2P game so very minor players base actual buy, pay for cash shop services.

So much bull caca I have to wear e-boots. For this you might as well say the playerbase is 10 people. Also BDO shut down in NA already and WoW has 2k subscribers.

See what I did there?

I don't know a single person that left the game yet.Dunno where you get this 400k out of 500k quit already.That would mean half my friends list to be inactive...the only inactive people in my friend list are the one busy with real life activities.I have 2-3 inactive/semi active friends and thats it.And they would love to have more time to spend in BnS anyway.

Game is very popular and it will attract even more players with silverfrost.

17 minutes ago, JMelo said:

I too can pull stats out of my arse.

53 minutes ago, Enamour said:

The ones that hate the game spend most of the time typing pages on why they don't like the game then go log in for another day of dailies.

sry for obvious shitpost

i enjoy the game.  but the times you see me arguing with the haters on forums are when i not at a computer to play it =(

(evil business trips.  evil plane trips.  no i don't want the airplane crackers!....w8 yes i do)

Archeage is one of the crappiest MMOs I have played. It was overloaded with p2w, bugs, complete lack of care (seriously, Korean voice actors in an American game still?), hackers, bots, and a whole slew of other problems. It makes B&S, whose main problems are bots and some silly mistakes that really looks NCSoft's QA department look bad (Like "Last Man Standing" quest saying "Speak with Yugi at Bleachbone Outpost" instead of "Kill Tanghong and loot his Identity Tag"), look like absolute gold. You can also look at other games like Aion, which is littered with bots, spammers, and bugs, or other games that are similarly poor.

Yet those games are still around with a playable server base. You can find groups to do stuff with. That's why I don't see B&S "dying" like the doomsayers like to say.

I think the large majority of people who were going to quit the game long-term have done so already. They have to do something about the botting epidemic, but other than that, the things that those who leave complain about in this game are largely the same as every other MMO out there.

I'm not trying to sound rude, but the change from when the game started to now is pretty dang large. I don't care if I'm labeled a hater, but to those saying that the game is in good condition are kidding themselves. Just way too much has went out of bounds, it's kinda disappointing. I think the game isn't that healthy now, but w/e. I want to see this game get better, but all I can see is the staff rushing content and a bot-filled game. And if anything, the other "people that play the game" post the same crap as well, with you contradicting yourself slightly.

On another note, the expansion does look pretty cool and I can see it attracting a fair amount of players (temporarily). Some people I know have been waiting for 50 patch specifically. I won't be playing it, as I quit..

1 hour ago, Enamour said:

sry for obvious shitpost

i thought it was because most the "players" are bots.

i know damn well this game doesnt actually have 2 mill players.

11 minutes ago, FryChikN said:

i thought it was because most the "players" are bots.

i know damn well this game doesnt actually have 2 mill players.

Everyone in this topic and on these forums is a bot. Everyone that plays this game is a bot. The developers are bots. The game is now called Bot.

Hyperbole.

3 hours ago, Meliran said:

You can also look at other games like Aion, which is littered with bots, spammers, and bugs, or other games that are similarly poor.

These blatant lies are absolutely hilarious. I notice quite a bit of people who play this game and comment on Aion seems to have some blanket understanding of what goes on in it nowadays. Like the last time they played it was 2 or more years ago.

Spam is almost at GW2 level (I.E. damn near non-existent) and while hack exist, the community is more active in outing them, which gets them banned. Bugs exist, but no game doesn't, so that's pretty moot. So this "littered" crap.... sorry Aion isn't anywhere near B&S bad. Ge your facts straight.

people arent leaving because of bots and spammers,, people are leave because of the lag and fps lag because the game was rushed together to make money, if im right ncsoft west is still useing engine1 and 2 server what are way behind alot of games ,,i dont care about bots they been with ncsoft for 10+ years longer and older than most people here from what i see,,stop crying and try to play if its to much go play snakes and ladders but watch out for snake they can be a pain aswell

5 hours ago, Enamour said:

sry for obvious shitpost

Most of us only hate the bot situation. Apology rejected!

6 hours ago, Meliran said:

Archeage is one of the crappiest MMOs I have played. It was overloaded with p2w, bugs, complete lack of care (seriously, Korean voice actors in an American game still?), hackers, bots, and a whole slew of other problems. It makes B&S, whose main problems are bots and some silly mistakes that really looks NCSoft's QA department look bad (Like "Last Man Standing" quest saying "Speak with Yugi at Bleachbone Outpost" instead of "Kill Tanghong and loot his Identity Tag"), look like absolute gold. You can also look at other games like Aion, which is littered with bots, spammers, and bugs, or other games that are similarly poor.

Yet those games are still around with a playable server base. You can find groups to do stuff with. That's why I don't see B&S "dying" like the doomsayers like to say.

Can i just ask you how long did you play Aion? i spent there 4-5 years and while there were bots it was nowhere near the same problem as it is in B&S,in Aion a bot couldn't do dungeons or go cross server since there wasn't one,only place where bots were in Aion was mostly at some random areas botting and hoping Godstone would drop since that was only item that's usefull from world drop and it had a chance of drop like 0.1%. And manastones,but the drop rate was so low of them that people complained constantly that they barely drop so bots were actually helping players in that aspect,more they farm more players can buy.

There was nothing similar in Aion that bots could farm like they can in B&S,such as moonwater tears or soulstones from arena quests etc,not to mention even if you did put a bot in dungeon you wouldn't even make it to boss,probably not even first few mobs.

Point is a bot couldn't farm main kinah/gold income so it didn't mess up the prices and way of earning gold like they mess up in B&S

As for the spammers,yeah there were a lot of them but spammers aren't the real problem in MMOs,with or without them if a person wants to buy gold he will do that without spammers.

Archived