Sign in to follow this  
WaitingGame2016

Should you quit if...

Pollux   

I'm not sure why that would be a reason to quit.

Once the new weapon paths come out after the update, it might take some more effort to progress compared to before for those people below pirate, but you'll still get there.

Only reason to quit the game would be if you no longer enjoy the game, right?

Edited by Pollux

aonallah   

This is gettng stupid , no one is going to forcce you to travel to the new map and fight there , i personally didn't even put my feet on naryo lab yet .

JMelo   

I don't quit over new contents and if I don't have gear for it then I'll wait until I can. There are more better reason to quit instead NOT GEAR UP for new contents LOL...It's just silly.

Kitah   

The new weapon paths just cost more money. It shouldn't be a reason to quit. 

New path and current path along with mats needed (some are a little wrong, and they may change it for our version)

2fPHzkk.png

Ambition   

you should quit if you are a dramaqueen that has a problem with being a few steps behind 30/40% of  all the players, really people always gonna moan, go grind instead of sit on the forums.

Edited by Ambition

Ghayatea   
15 minutes ago, WaitingGame2016 said:

You are still not pirate stage since new content comes out in 2 days which really gives no chance in even reaching that by then if that's true.

Yes I feel personally that you should quit, game is to hard for ya, give up mate if u cant bear the speed of content.

Fatalito   
4 minutes ago, Ambition said:

you should quit if you are a dramaqueen that has a problem with being a few steps behind 30/40% of  all the players, really people always gonna moan, go grind instead of sit on the forums.

And here I was thinking 30% 40% of the players out there were bots. *gets shot*

Ambition   
7 minutes ago, Fatalito said:

And here I was thinking 30% 40% of the players out there were bots. *gets shot*

Hehe well, i read so many times where people claim that almost ALL of the players are at pirate, you'd be amazed how many people arnt, yesterday i had to join 30 different parties in naryu cause all of them only had 340-37 (profane) weapons.. so :) 

One day a game developer/publisher is going to finally put an "I Win" button in their game and all the obsessive compulsive completionists will rejoice.

yup should quit by now think about it... the gap beetween u and one who has true pirate by now, then + another update where the upgrades is really expensive will make 80%~100%x the gap... well im quitting now i got true sire 5 and update is on 23... i did have fun playing this .. better look for another game ciao

Purestic   

What did I miss? Why does the lvl50 update come on 23rd? I thought the earliest date would be april 6th.

No ones being a drama queen it's players like you that we need less of, i am grinding, but seeing as how fast they decided to launch the new update doesn't make it my fault....

Lol at the douches with their replies 

Fatalito   
20 minutes ago, Ambition said:

Hehe well, i read so many times where people claim that almost ALL of the players are at pirate, you'd be amazed how many people arnt, yesterday i had to join 30 different parties in naryu cause all of them only had 340-37 (profane) weapons.. so :) 

Those who claim everyone is max geared are people in clans who are max geared. I assume. I mean, unless everyone I'm doing level up content with is alts and bots, there's still a lot of people out there nor even level 45.

Purestic   

Ah alright, it was announced via Twitter. I'm at True Pirate, but wow.. this is early! I didn't even expect it at April 6th to be honest.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback.

Since there is already a discussion on this topic we’d like you to continue your discussion there. This thread will be locked and you can find the other thread here. https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/193970-new-50-lvl-big-update/.

We do value your feedback, and if there is anything you wish to add please feel free to continue the discussion there.

Thanks,

Team Blade & Soul