WHY is premium membership available only for 90 days and not 30 or 360 ??? wtf is this... nc soft is goind worse and worse lately.

Darkness

Because you can buy a 1 month, 3 month or 1 year sub through the website.

The removal of them form the ncoin store (I assume) was an effort to deter people selling the memberships for in game gold, which inevitably leads to scamming and lots more support tickets being generated.

2 minutes ago, Darkness said:

i found thos. the problem is it asks me again to pay. i already entered the amount i wanted though... so what now? i pay second time?

If you want the bonus item, yes. Otherwise, you can just keep playing and only worry about a sub renewal when your time runs out.

The main issue is that you have to pay with money ($ or € or whatever) for the recurring premium where the NCoin have no use at all, whereas on the in-game shop you only have the 3 months premium option, those who had just enough NCoins to buy 1 month are screwed up and forced to buy new Ncoins even if they dont want to buy 3 month.......... WITHOUT ADVERTISING US about that change : I would have bought my month of premium before the change if I had known.... now I'm forced to buy new NCoin to extand my premium membership.....................

i also believe they made it like this. cause it costs around 15 gold or so to buy points for a monthly premium. but they want you to pay the money too, for this option. and not just buy points from someone else who already paid.

nc soft... you start geting in my nerves with all the things you do lately. and i m sure i m totaly not the only one...

Oh no, they didn't, they're not fighting bots and premium selling, 1 month or 3 month are the same for gold sellers, it's totally calculated from their part, they probably saw a lot of players with just enough NCoins to buy a month or two and they decided those players will have to put money in the game again, or buy something else in the shop and go to the recurring membership, that's all win for them (so they think) and we lose.... well, NCSoft forget about one thing.... Players have a memory, continue to act like that, players you screw won't come back again.

edit: you can't buy premium membership with ingame gold since you get Hongmoon coins from it, and with these tokens you can't buy premium membership

46 minutes ago, Eafalas said:

edit: you can't buy premium membership with ingame gold since you get Hongmoon coins from it, and with these tokens you can't buy premium membership

Yes you can if you trade someone gold and "trust" them to gift you the premium. 

Imo thats one of the biggest reasons it should never have been in the shop like it was to start with (shoulda made it a tradeable consumable like it is in aion instead) as it just encouraged scammers.

15 minutes ago, Fatalito said:

This happened before recurring started. There was only one option for a time, then the other two returned for a while. Now it's back to a single option. So I'm not sure if it's a bug on their side or not.

No, its worked as intended. They put it back cause they're removed it right after update and upset alot of folks, so that 30 days option back on for nearly 2 weeks so ppls have time for the conversion.

• 7 months later...
On 3/21/2016 at 4:01 PM, Eafalas said:

The main issue is that you have to pay with money ($ or € or whatever) for the recurring premium where the NCoin have no use at all, whereas on the in-game shop you only have the 3 months premium option, those who had just enough NCoins to buy 1 month are screwed up and forced to buy new Ncoins even if they dont want to buy 3 month.......... WITHOUT ADVERTISING US about that change : I would have bought my month of premium before the change if I had known.... now I'm forced to buy new NCoin to extand my premium membership.....................

Actually it was mentioned a few times and the change was already done few months ago even.

• NCSOFT

Hey MasterBlaster,

The Premium Membership purchase through the website is a recurring payment which would explain why you couldn't purchase it with a gift card. NCoins are one-off purchase (so is the 90 days subscription in the Hongmoon Store).

(Closing this 8 months old thread also.)

Archived