New 50 lvl big update

azraelkun

Just now, KarmaINC said:

I can see a glaring issue with this, to those who is saying chill out, have you tried joining X server for purple 4 man or newer 6 man, people in BnS NA/EU knows only numeric, AP this , AP that, beyong that skill doesn't matter. What i see is a growing disparity between the strong and the weak, While the strong guys ( with weapons already made) will enjoy the new content, the newer people will grind forever to be even consider qualified to join dungeons. I am stuck at Stage 6 siren and in no calculation can i make it to awakened pirate in such short notice. I have immediately lost interest in this game. But hey goodluck to those "end game" players , play with bots.

Yeah because in a game that is now 3 months old in EU/NA, its impossible to catch up.....i made my Kungfu Master 3 weeks ago, its at Awakened Pirate now, i play aprox 3 hours a day on average, and sat-sunday most of the time if i have nothing else going on.

You know how i got into Naryu groups, BSH4 ? I made em myself...with other people with my kind of gear and beat it, even had people join me that had 450+ ap and they didnt give a flying thing if i had 370-388 or now 411, if you ofcourse try to join groups that ask for 400+ and you have 350, they are ofcourse not going to take you.

Its not like you are the only one left with Siren, lotsof True Profane people around...

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Kitah said:

Yes. If you look below it is much more expensive after Profane in the new content rather than after profane in the current content. You basically save on mats and money, that's it.

If you get to Awakened Pirate you are set for True Pirate which then goes to the gale weapon. It saves you time and money by doing it now than later. The mats in Silverfrost are a cricket to get.

oh no I mean if I'm already true pirate do I get any benefit like a free upgrade to gale or do I still have to upgrade it to gale

Just now, Puppy Pie said:

oh no I mean if I'm already true pirate do I get any benefit like a free upgrade to gale or do I still have to upgrade it to gale

True pirate, I think, still has to upgrade to gale. You won't get a freebie upgrade unless the game story hands you something.

Now, another question, will this patch have the main story ending or that comes on another patch? If it doesn't have it, it my be wiser for me to stop playing and wait for that finale to come. It's the only thing I want to see now on this game other than the continent vistas.

1 minute ago, Fatalito said:

True pirate, I think, still has to upgrade to gale. You won't get a freebie upgrade unless the game story hands you something.

Now, another question, will this patch have the main story ending or that comes on another patch? If it doesn't have it, it my be wiser for me to stop playing and wait for that finale to come. It's the only thing I want to see now on this game other than the continent vistas.

Youll be waiting for a very very long time, as far as i know act 7 just got released in kr so..

2 minutes ago, Fatalito said:

There's 7 acts in the story (according to achievement), so far we have 3 released, silverfrost is the 4th act, I believe. 

Bassically if you are at Awakened Pirate or true Pirate now you will SKIP the Oathbreaker path from Siren, the Oathbreaker path is quite abit more expensive than the Pirate path and more importantly it requires the new Silverfrost Transformation stone which will no doubt be insanely over priced for a few weeks

well poop was hoping for a free upgrade haha thanks

5 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

You will still need to upgrade to gale. However, it is completely discounted compared to the normal upgrade to gale from the new path. You save mats. That's literally the only benefit. 

This is way to fast... I just got awakened pirate 10. I have no chance to get true pirate before the update now. I was trying so hard to do so as well (but I've had some internet issues and time issues since the announcement).

Bassically if you are at Awakened Pirate or true Pirate now you will SKIP the Oathbreaker path from Siren, the Oathbreaker path is quite abit more expensive than the Pirate path and more importantly it requires the new Silverfrost Transformation stone which will no doubt be insanely over priced for a few weeks

oh wait I am fine as awakened?

7 minutes ago, Ambition said:

Youll be waiting for a very very long time, as far as i know act 7 just got released in kr so..

Hmm. Guess I'll be able to pause then and work on other projects. Will most likely get to play as only one character, and the rest might come slowly or get deleted in the process. *sigh* Back in my day, companies were forced to release the full game because there was none of this download and DLC stuff. Been missing those days ever since. >.<

2 minutes ago, Fatalito said:

Hmm. Guess I'll be able to pause then and work on other projects. Will most likely get to play as only one character, and the rest might come slowly or get deleted in the process. *sigh* Back in my day, companies were forced to release the full game because there was none of this download and DLC stuff. Been missing those days ever since. >.<

This can't be compared to a game broken into day-1 DLC. This type of "DLC" is the good "DLC" in my book.

Bad DLC: Write a game, split into 3 parts, sell part 1 and 2x day-1 DLCs for part 2 and 3.

Good DLC: Write a game, sell game, write continuation, sell DLC, write continuation, sell DLC.

6 minutes ago, kitcalie said:

oh wait I am fine as awakened?

Yes, you'll have to upgrade to True Pirate but then you'll proceed down to Gale.

depends on how you look at things, even if they released everything right now, it would still take you months before you could see the ending,  you wont finish the story mode with 600 AP so..  :)

Lel. I'm behind with current content and I will be behind even more with the next update. I was hoping I could somehow catch up until Silverfrost, but I guess I won't... Meh, I lost interest. D:

So will it be super hard to level up my alts now? I have 6 classes at level 45, it gets a little tiresome just playing 1 class all the time so I like to switch it up. Sucks that they will be left in the dust probably for a couple of months I'm presuming. 

24 minutes ago, Kitah said:

Yes. If you look below it is much more expensive after Profane in the new content rather than after profane in the current content. You basically save on mats and money, that's it.

If you get to Awakened Pirate you are set for True Pirate which then goes to the gale weapon. It saves you time and money by doing it now than later. The mats in Silverfrost are a cricket to get.

Ok so I might be slow here but with Awakened Pirate, when I go to True Pirate, will I need MTS or silverfrost stones? That's the part that still kinda has me worried. Also will I need different break through weapons?

Although, im quite hyped for the release of Silverfrost in 2 days, its really all of a sudden, i mean when i watched the bns livestream last thursday Jonathan Lien, said there will be more insight in certain dungeons etc, and that there would be more coverage on the website, then today BOOM silverfrost coming in 2 days,  im confused, it feels like they are either forced to release it ASAP or makes me  wonder if they made a typo and meant 23th of April instead of March? :s

yay if it really comes though <3

2 minutes ago, Ambition said:

depends on how you look at things, even if they released everything right now, it would still take you months before you could see the ending,  you wont finish the story mode with 600 AP so..  :)

Months? Doubt it. In merica's BnS, some corp is already thinking up a way to spoonfeed things for the casual to reach the final chapter just to milk more people in. Just look at Tera. :D

like i need to get to pirate wep and, if it is then ill have no time whatsoever.

im about to upgrade to the second siren weapon because i finally have all the stuff, but is it even worth it if i cant even make it and end up wasting more gold and resources? this is so bad): the weapon paths are perfect the way they are why are they doing this

also, can someone please tell me what you exactly need for the first pirate weapon? would be very much appreciated to see if its even possible to gather within 2 days. thanks

Topic says it all.

Why? Because there are like 95% of honest players which are still super busy with everything that has been released until now,

some of my friends couldn't even attend the Labyrinth yet, and yet you guys keep and keep raping us with new content.

Sorry, there is no other way to describe it. This will make the gap between maxed out no-life people/bots and the majority of all players even bigger.

Plus there is no possibility to take on more then 1 character if u want to keep up(if you even can keep up).

Simply the same dumb thing over and over again.

I feel like having no time, in a game i like to have fun with.

I can play less and less with my friends because if i stop, i lose.

Please stop it already. Or atleast give us more time.

Archived