Forums

New 50 lvl big update

azraelkun

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, TryGoogleThis said:

Its narrow? what else reason they have for no news before 2 days before.  look the video they released with it. its unfinished not really showing anything. They struggling, Why not use some PR instead post it two days before. i am tellling you they got put in place by NCsoft korea or something .

Like I said, its a narrow viewpoint. And you didn´t even read my entire post that you quoted. Since I also said, that personally I believe they are pushing the lvl 50 update since alot of players have been crying for lvl 50 pvp balance.

Also they did post that the update would come in the spring - and every major update has been 3 weeks apart. The next update on wednesday is 3 weeks apart again from the warlock update. It doesn´t seem entirely unplanned to me, they continue the same pattern and they end the warlock update same time.

NB

On the bright side, maybe now the 1 minute archievement to kill Mushin will be doable. Because right now its freaking impossible.

So, I will no longer be on the forums, since I am getting deleted for saying it is too soon after the new character event and that it is punishing the people who will not get their (now useless) rewards until this Thursday. Those people will remain behind the curve and have to spend MORE money than people who are already in game.  Basically making the slope to catch up worse for new players lured in with the level up event.  Kind of a bait and switch for casual players that did not push out 45 in a week and get caught up in the next 2. 

14 minutes ago, Kitah said:

Above True Pirate is what you will need to get from True Pirate to Gale. (where the line goes) so you will need to do yeti.

ohhhhhh so really there is no benefit in being true pirate than?

I thought there was going to be some type of savings for some reason

I need your wisdom! <3

For True profane weapon user or new player after level 50 patch you will be fine new story quest will hand you some material need for upgrade your weapon to Oathbreaker path also you can't do any new dungeon until a story quest lead you to that place once which mean you will be level 48-49 at that point and most likely upgrade your weapon to Awakened/True oathbreaker already and it;s good for doing big 3 heroic dungeon.

ppl complaining about patches being released too fast lmao. this a new era for mmo companies. or at least ncsoft. its so funny how everyones making an uproar only because of all the new weapon path posts and how they basically say that if you dont have pirate youre gonna be *cricket*ed zzz

7 minutes ago, Pazz said:

So, I will no longer be on the forums, since I am getting deleted for saying it is too soon after the new character event and that it is punishing the people who will not get their (now useless) rewards until this Thursday. Those people will remain behind the curve and have to spend MORE money than people who are already in game.  Basically making the slope to catch up worse for new players lured in with the level up event.  Kind of a bait and switch for casual players that did not push out 45 in a week and get caught up in the next 2. 

Warlock was released with 50 patch we got it early so your already ahead of the game,

You have got to remember to NC this game is purely a business venture, there are specific business reasons behind everything they do first and foremost, for the players and the game this is no doubt too fast or at most should have had at least one weeks warning, 2 days warning is pretty unheard of in online games especially for a major content patch.

Personally my thoughts are they are losing alot of players and the patch is purely to 'hold' players in the game a little longer OR the other reason could be they are falling short of this current quarter revenue income, they will have set targets to meet at set intervals in time, this is how business works. to me its the latter.

8 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

I need your wisdom! <3

There is a new upgrade path where instead of the current materials, it will cost new materials and more gold. There's nothing stopping you from upgrading later on, but while you will be able to farm more gold after the patch, a lot of the materials will be especially expensive at the start when they're in high demand.

*Rant*

You have given soooo mutch time to WLs to build up their equip soooooooo mutch !!!
seriously i tought the update would come the 6 april 

IM HAPPY AND ALL that the updates comes out quickly ... but seriously im in deep *crickets* now .. right ?

now i'll just wait the horde of *crickets* pumping up the cost of materials from silverfrost mountains yeeee lets go !!

im mad at myself too

2 minutes ago, fruitie said:

There is a new upgrade path where instead of the current materials, it will cost new materials and more gold. There's nothing stopping you from upgrading later on, but while you will be able to farm more gold after the patch, a lot of the materials will be especially expensive at the start when they're in high demand.

I know it will cost more, but I am wanting to know if I'm at true pirate vs awakened pirate is there any benefit. when going to gale

or is it the same if I'm at true pirate or awakened pirate

6 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

I know it will cost more, but I am wanting to know if I'm at true pirate vs awakened pirate is there any benefit. when going to gale

or is it the same if I'm at true pirate or awakened pirate

if you are at awakened Pirate you continue to True Pirate then to Breeze (Gale) so as long as your on the pirate path you will be slightly better, it will cost you less gold to get to breeze and you will not require so many of the new materials which the profane/siren path will require after patch, which will make huge difference, as the new materials will be very very expensive at least for the first few weeks after patch.

But that said, with this company, its very hard to predict anything specific, things change so fast without any warning or info.

Its so sad to watch our western community, which is used to be fed by purples on each step. Mindset where u need all best toys for every kid otherwise it will cry. Regardless amount AND efficiency of time invested in game. If you are hc player u have all u need, if you are casual, wait till prices drop to almost cost of the materials, like it did before (your income will be also higher). You have no problems to do things slowly, right , that means word casual. If you want everything for nothing , than there is other word for you, in game or RL...

2 days announcement looks bit unprofessional though, but are we surprised ? I me not, live streams where few chicks hyping and giggling like mad, saying nothing useful... not very professional . Few statements regarding bot  or other key issues were also stunning. At least we have Jonathan there :-)

But lets be honest there is no better things to show audience true game's potential, than update it to level 50. They could wait few more weeks , but i bet there would be a lot of ppl still complaining...

From marketting POV it might be questionable, but if they intended to shock audience ( which is important part of advertising), then they already succeeded.

1 minute ago, Elvenmad said:

if you are at awakened Pirate you continue to True Pirate then to Breeze (Gale) so as long as your on the pirate path you will be slightly better, it will cost you less gold to get to breeze and you will not require so many of the new materials which the profane/siren path will require after patch, which will make huge difference, as the new materials will be very very expensive at least for the first few weeks after patch

ok, so there is no benfit for my characters that are already true pirate? I still have to upgrade it to gale?

6 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

ok, so there is no benfit for my characters that are already true pirate? I still have to upgrade it to gale?

yes Breeze (Gale) is the next stage from pirate, if your on the profane stage after patch you will have to upgrade to Oathbreaker > Awakened Oathbreaker > True Oathbreaker > Breeze (Gale) > awakened Breeze > True Breeze

While if you are currently at True Pirate you will upgrade to True Breeze.

2fPHzkk.png

I can see a glaring issue with this, to those who is saying chill out, have you tried joining X server for purple 4 man or newer 6 man, people in BnS NA/EU knows only numeric, AP this , AP that, beyong that skill doesn't matter. What i see is a growing disparity between the strong and the weak, While the strong guys ( with weapons already made) will enjoy the new content, the newer people will grind forever to be even consider qualified to join dungeons. I am stuck at Stage 6 siren and in no calculation can i make it to awakened pirate in such short notice. I have immediately lost interest in this game. But hey goodluck to those "end game" players , play with bots.

37 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

Yes. If you look below it is much more expensive after Profane in the new content rather than after profane in the current content. You basically save on mats and money, that's it.

If you get to Awakened Pirate you are set for True Pirate which then goes to the gale weapon. It saves you time and money by doing it now than later. The mats in Silverfrost are a cricket to get.

lmao at all the whiners complaining about how they only had 3 weeks to level up and gear up their WL, WRONG PALL! this game has been out since january you could have saved up (like me) all those weeks/months and you would be fine, im currently maxed out @350 AP Warlock and no i dont play 8hours every single day, so only got yourself to blame.

also who cares if you are stuck on your siren weapon for a month longer, you play this game to have the best gear or to have fun? da fuq is wrong with people, crying over a weapon upgrade, trololol.

Also, SILVERFROST INCOMING yeaah <3 finally

2 minutes ago, KarmaINC said:

I can see a glaring issue with this, to those who is saying chill out, have you tried joining X server for purple 4 man or newer 6 man, people in BnS NA/EU knows only numeric, AP this , AP that, beyong that skill doesn't matter. What i see is a growing disparity between the strong and the weak, While the strong guys ( with weapons already made) will enjoy the new content, the newer people will grind forever to be even consider qualified to join dungeons. I am stuck at Stage 6 siren and in no calculation can i make it to awakened pirate in such short notice. I have immediately lost interest in this game. But hey goodluck to those "end game" players , play with bots.

These 2 grids may help you with leveling up your weapon and with the mats you need:

NElupgs.jpg
2fPHzkk.png

Archived