Jump to content
Forums

New 50 lvl big update


azraelkun

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, HurbY said:

Did they really deleted negative threads like To fast? lmao.

 

Its absurd to announce this update on a 2 days notice, fk that.

yeah I agree they should have given people around 2-3 weeks to get everything they need after announcing it.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Pazz said:

 

 

I had replied in the "TOO SOON"  thread, but evidently NCSoft is censoring today.

Yeah they want to make sure the conversation is controlled. Can't have the most popular thread discussing this sudden and unexpected announcement to be negative! They deleted it, left this up, and are now locking any threads with negative connotations about this announcement (at least with title and OP content) citing that there are numerous other threads discussing this...

 

Total BS and scummy, but you know, NCsoft.

Link to post
Share on other sites

No sure why all the rage. Sure, I assume min maxers and end gamers who want to be max geared in the new stuff two hours after the update comes will feel cheated. But what does this mean to a loser like me who don't play for end game nor min max? (My characters are at infernal and profane since I don't do bloodshade, mushin tower nor nayru lab) All I want is to see the story mode and the pretty backgrounds. Am I screwed in any way because this? Do I need max gear JUST to see story mode?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fatalito said:

No sure why all the rage. Sure, I assume min maxers and end gamers who want to be max geared in the new stuff two hours after the update comes will feel cheated. But what does this mean to a loser like me who don't play for end game nor min max? (My characters are at infernal and profane since I don't do bloodshade, mushin tower nor nayru lab) All I want is to see the story mode and the pretty backgrounds. Am I screwed in any way because this? Do I need max gear JUST to see story mode?

your screwed in terms of your weapon will not be strong enough and you will now have to pay more to upgrade

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Puppy Pie said:

your screwed in terms of your weapon will not be strong enough and you will now have to pay more to upgrade

This is precisely it. If the evolution path remained the same for the new patch, nobody would give a shit that it's coming in two days. But since you get screwed if you're behind, naturally a lot of people are wigging out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Puppy Pie said:

your screwed in terms of your weapon will not be strong enough and you will now have to pay more to upgrade

Well, after this date, I'll be playing the game intended for a fresh new player. If the update makes the game more difficult for someone who joins it after this date, then so be it. If anything, wherever I get truly stuck, I'll just uninstall and continue my way(I do need an excuse to stop procrastinating and continue my work on my blender 3d models XD). This is just a game, not a life or death thing for me. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fatalito said:

No sure why all the rage. Sure, I assume min maxers and end gamers who want to be max geared in the new stuff two hours after the update comes will feel cheated. But what does this mean to a loser like me who don't play for end game nor min max? (My characters are at infernal and profane since I don't do bloodshade, mushin tower nor nayru lab) All I want is to see the story mode and the pretty backgrounds. Am I screwed in any way because this? Do I need max gear JUST to see story mode?

Min/Maxers are already, well, Maxed. Maybe not on all their toons but their mains are for sure. The issue arises with the upgrade paths and the way the NA client is implementing them. If you're a casual player and don't care about these things the patch is great for you. Just keep in mind you'll need to spend a fair bit more down the line for upgrading equipment. It won't halt your progress, but it'll slow it down. Unfortunately for me this means I'll be abandoning a few of my alts or relegating them to inventory/Soulstone farmers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Puppy Pie said:

HAHAHAHAHA!!! just thought about something!!!

the people that are getting the leveling pack on the 23rd are getting SCREWED! HAHAHA

all those tokens will now be useless to them XD

I'm getting leveling pack on 23rd, but I never saw tokens as a worthy reward to level an alt to 45 for, so your reaction seems weird. Do people really want those tokens so much?

Just give me the costume.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, am i really *cricket*ed? I've only been levleling a bunch of alts since release and been having some fun pvping. I haven't even been to mushin tower or done any of the raids. Is it too late for me to experience stuff like terror, bw now?

 

48.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Enhance said:

@people complaining about threads being deleted: they're merged, not deleted. If you posted in a thread that you think is deleted, go to your profile -> activity -> click the post you made.

 

I didn't post in the thread, but did want to read it while I was waiting at the doctor's office lol. Have the posts just been piled into this thread? I mean...that thread was 4 pages long last I checked, and this one is only 5, so I find it hard to believe that SOME replies aren't being deleted somewhere along the road.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a move from NCSOFT so that ppl buy ncoins with money to buy mats and shit to get to pirate, pretty obvious.Kinda sad they decided to screw the few players that still stick around with bots everywhere and framerates that make no sense all day. *shrugs*

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lorelei said:

I didn't post in the thread, but did want to read it while I was waiting at the doctor's office lol. Have the posts just been piled into this thread? I mean...that thread was 4 pages long last I checked, and this one is only 5, so I find it hard to believe that SOME replies aren't being deleted somewhere along the road.

My replies from TOO SOON thread are still in this thread, and I could trace most of other threads that were merged together.

At first the threads were merged into the TOO SOON thread (making it grow to 4 pages), then TOO SOON was merged into "lvl 50 update" (probably for people to easier identify the thread and stop making more threads).

 

I can still see the the unflattering messages I've seen before, I doubt anything is being "filtered".

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Enhance said:

I'm getting leveling pack on 23rd, but I never saw tokens as a worthy reward to level an alt to 45 for, so your reaction seems weird. Do people really want those tokens so much?

Just give me the costume.

yes....it's a fast way to level your weapon lol (unless your a person that doesn't care about weapons than it doesn't matter to you)

I just find it funny! glad I got mine early to got my new 45 to true pirate phew

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Puppy Pie said:

yes....it's a fast way to level your weapon lol (unless your a person that doesn't care about weapons than it doesn't matter to you)

I just find it funny! glad I got mine early to got my new 45 to true pirate phew

I'm on true pirate on main, and I got all breakthrough weapons through boxes (I stole RNG luck from people who complain about it on forums). So I'm at over a hundred siren/pirate emblems, couldn't care less about another 20.

The costume, though. Gimme 2.

Link to post
Share on other sites

My opinion is that NCSoft with this force attitude the players who do not have time to farm the items and gold to upgrade weapons run to the black market buying gold sites and supporting bots growth in the game following the line of the worst MMOs market

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Enhance said:

I'm on true pirate on main, and I got all breakthrough weapons through boxes (I stole RNG luck from people who complain about it on forums). So I'm at over a hundred siren/pirate emblems, couldn't care less about another 20.

The costume, though. Gimme 2.

ummm do you want a cookie? or did you just want to brag?

 

I'm talking about all the people that leveled new characters that they wish to main instead this was a easy way for them to upgrade quickly.

 

but if we are talking about bragging I'm true pirate on 2 chars and awakened on 1 soooo yep... and let me tell you the tokens helped get my newest char to awakened quickly. So in a lot of peoples case they are helpful

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Terimac said:

Guys, am i really *cricket*ed? I've only been levleling a bunch of alts since release and been having some fun pvping. I haven't even been to mushin tower or done any of the raids. Is it too late for me to experience stuff like terror, bw now?

Not particularly. The new path is going

 

to be the new cookie-cutter standard in weapon leveling, and you won't be too weak with the true profane or whatever weapon you have because of level bonus.

For a few weeks, however, Silverfrost items are going to be very expensive and you'll have a hard time getting Silverfrost transformation stones (to get weapons to same level as people who have pirate+ now)

 

3 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

ummm do you want a cookie? or did you just want to brag?

 

I'm talking about all the people that leveled new characters that they wish to main instead this was a easy way for them to upgrade quickly.

 

but if we are talking about bragging I'm true pirate on 2 chars and awakened on 1 soooo yep... and let me tell you the tokens helped get my newest char to awakened quickly. So in a lot of peoples case they are helpful

My point was, I don't think that people who leveled char to get to 45 are now - I quote - "HAHAHAHA SCREWED", as pirate/siren emblems are really optional in the first place. I only mentioned my weapon because you said I might be a person who "doesn't care about weapon".

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It is too soon. It was said on the Livestream that they couldn't announce it.. and there is supposed to be a Q&A stream first. They haven't given alot of information to players who are jumping into Silverfrost for the first time (me included). I'm disgusted by the way they have handled it, I have mats for True Pirate but I'm currently on True Siren. I don't have the ability to level up multiple characters, I should only need to do it on one.. I don't get why they are making it so difficult. Release it next week and it'll all be okay.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...