New 50 lvl big update

azraelkun

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dragoaskani said:

It was never, ever set for the 6th of april. Just a bunch of people Assumed that due to when the daily dash is set to end.

Once again IT WAS NEVER SET FOR APRIL 6th. That being said I am both happy, and unhappy about this date, as my warlock is only in awakened pirate weapon, and true infernal accessories. O.o

Announcing the patch 2 days  earlier with no ETA given is even worse. Now the Windrest chat is FULL with upset people, but only one who says I am not right are bunch of forum warriors. I really wih this game could be better, but stuff will never be fixed, because of people like you - people that defend NCSoft after any major Blunder. 

2 minutes ago, Fifi2 said:

Working?

I don't think some one is working the entire 3 years and 365 days tho, if you had at least made dailies and sold some crafting mats (which will take an average between 2 - 4 H daily) you could have reached Awk.

Just now, Fifi2 said:

Announcing the patch 2 days  earlier with no ETA given is even worse. Now the Windrest chat is FULL with upset people, but only one who says I am not right are bunch of forum warriors. I really wih this game could be better, but stuff will never be fixed, because of people like you - people that defend NCSoft after any major Blunder. 

Well, you always hear more the people that complain that the ones that not, not because they are more, but because they are louder.

Not defending NCSoft or anything. Just excited about new content. I have the right to it, ye?

Just now, Kalzon said:

I don't think some one is working the entire 3 years and 365 days tho, if you had at least made dailies and sold some crafting mats (which will take an average between 2 - 4 H daily) you could have reached Awk.

I spent 6 to 8 hours a day in dailies and Im still far behind pirate weapon. The game is designed for nolifers. 

Just now, Fifi2 said:

I spent 6 to 8 hours a day in dailies and Im still far behind pirate weapon. The game is designed for nolifers. 

How so ?, you don't grind to get money tho, if you were following the marketplace in the last month, there was a price spike for some easy-to-grind mats, so if any one really knew how to take advantage of these he can make a profit margin to make him the richest just from some scratches, it isn't designed for no lifers, its designed for smart people, yet I agree there is some few aspects designed for no lifers but any casual player can over come it like I said

Warlock released 2nd March 
Level 50 Silvefrost will be released 23th March

I guess it's all about logic. This is too fast for the warlock players, I wasnt talking about others classes.

Paint me red and call me rusty...

I was planning to upgrade to True Pirate this week but 2 days... 1 actually to farm missing gold and 100 soulstones doesn't seem possible considering I need to work.

Maybe I just quit job, divorce and will try to farm this crap...

I don't really care about the update. I don't play regulary (and "motivated) enough to be bothered to even get max. level on one of my multiple characters, let alone mind-numbing grinds for BiS gear. But I'm happy for those looking forward for new stuff to do (or rather same old grind under a new landscape)

4 minutes ago, Can Oa said:

i play 4-5h max per day and im max gear....

Well you are obviously using the services of gold sellers then, because I can do ~ to 8 to 10 gold a day doing Mushin and all the version of Nighsade and E. Fleet. 

1 minute ago, Bartas said:

Paint me red and call me rusty...

I was planning to upgrade to True Pirate this week but 2 days... 1 actually to farm missing gold and 100 soulstones doesn't seem possible considering I need to work.

Maybe I just quit job, divorce and will try to farm this crap...

You're on the pirate path, so you're fine. Once on the pirate path you stay on it. So you will still have to go true pirate, then you go True Breeze. So as long as anyone makes it onto the pirate path (by at least getting awakened pirate) before the patch they will save a ton in material costs.

WHEN YOU REALISE LVL 45 AND ACTUALLY CONTENT IS ONLY A PRELUDE OF BLADE AND SOUL MAYBE YOU WILL STOP CRYING ONE MIN !!!!

Jesus stop crying TO FAST it's not !

50 is real content not 45 ! 45 is a joke a prelude et tips for beginner ONLY THIS! NO MORE

45 is boring as *cricket*, no challenge no real content all content is cleaning so easily. 
Lvl 50 do FINALLY Some challenge some pvp factions some REAL CONTENTS 

45 can be TOTALLY clean in 2 weeks

Lvl 50 ? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL have fun to clean ALL content 50

9 minutes ago, Fifi2 said:

Well you are obviously using the services of gold sellers then, because I can do ~ to 8 to 10 gold a day doing Mushin and all the version of Nighsade and E. Fleet. 

There's more ways then those to earn gold in this game,too bad it's not casual friendly but still more ways. So pls don't accuse ppl for something that's probably not even true.

4 minutes ago, Fifi2 said:

i dont spend 1 cent in this game :) im 34 years old i work for my money noone give me so i dont spend money in funy games .... i just make fun for me and no need real money to do that!

4 minutes ago, GazL said:

Warlock released 2nd March 
Level 50 Silvefrost will be released 23th March

I guess it's all about logic. This is too fast for the warlock players, I wasnt talking about others classes.

Speaking as a max geared warlock, nothing is too fast if you are prepared enough for it. I saved up mats and materials across many weeks in preparation for Warlock and geared it to max within the first week. If it was people's intention to level and gear the Warlock class then they should have thought to prepare weeks/months in advanced. Same can be said of people who didn't get to aw. pirate. They had 2 months. If they reaaally wanted to gear their character they could have done it long ago. 

Just now, Bartas said:

with dailies I can do 13g in 2-3 hours, np. But there are only as much dailies per day as there are. 

Doing it wrong though. I only have 3-4 hours a day to play, so I dont even do dailies and make more then you with just my crafters each day. Though I am a master pack owner, so I have all 8 character slots and they all craft sellable items.

Archived