New 50 lvl big update

azraelkun

27 minutes ago, Vecejj said:

Should I be saving any certain mats up?

Should I just get my weapon to true pirate of accessories too?

I heard you can get the new hongmoon skills + BSH one using Naryu silver in this patch?

Should I be levelling my faction up more?

If you are at Awakened Pirate with weapon at least, then you're good. Otherwise, if you have no time to get there or, at the very least, Awakened Siren, then I think it's best to farm money and lvl the Soul Wardens and related guilds to craft your own Silverfrost Transformation Stones, as you'll need a good chunk of these either way.

This desperation to evolve weapons is basically to minmax the time/costs to upgrade, as new weapon path is more costly AND time-consuming from what I've read.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I dont care one way or another about this update since I was already going really slow due to leveling 8 characters at the same time... I dont mind the speed of this update, but ONLY if every other update comes this fast, if they say by the end of next month we'll have that one class I am really waiting for (Qi Master), than I will be happy.

Yet another stupid decision trademark NcSoft. In a game where people rolled warlocks 3 weeks ago they go and introduce lvl 50 content. Unless your other char was filthy rich and farmed since launch it's ridiculous to think warlocks are ready for this content.

Honestly a lot of people are just acting childish, which is ironic when the game is rated 'mature'. If you're quitting over this, then good riddance. You're not forced to play. If you like it, play, the games not going anywhere, if you don't then don't. If you managed to reach true pirate, that good for you, don't demean others that haven't just because they didn't choose to play the same way or the same amount. The 2 days notice was quite poorly handled, but there's also no need to overreact. Lastly if you guys want what's best for the game, do not be elitist. People have already started and its sickening. You have no right to expect high standards from public queues and if people continue that way, then newer/less geared players are going to be stuck tacking a long time trying to find people to do the content while taking a lot longer for gear anyway, while the ones that are geared will get fed up. What this means is a less active and healthy game.

On the positive side, post patch you can work on upgrading accessories if you haven't already since you may need to wait for the silverfrost resources.

2 minutes ago, fruitie said:

Honestly a lot of people are just acting childish, which is ironic when the game is rated 'mature'. If you're quitting over this, then good riddance. You're not forced to play. If you like it, play, the games not going anywhere, if you don't then don't. If you managed to reach true pirate, that good for you, don't demean others that haven't just because they didn't choose to play the same way or the same amount. The 2 days notice was quite poorly handled, but there's also no need to overreact. Lastly if you guys want what's best for the game, do not be elitist. People have already started and its sickening. You have no right to expect high standards from public queues and if people continue that way, then newer/less geared players are going to be stuck tacking a long time trying to find people to do the content while taking a lot longer for gear anyway, while the ones that are geared will get fed up. What this means is a less active and healthy game.

On the positive side, post patch you can work on upgrading accessories if you haven't already since you may need to wait for the silverfrost resources.

2 days announce ? I still don't see it on official website so it isn't announced yet in my eyes. If I didn't read FB I wouldn't even know because I don't read tweet since time that ncsoft tweet manager insulted us customers.. Now they are going to write it on website-when? Tomorrow? 1 day announcement before mayor update? That isn't just "poor" that is worst announce in history off MMO I ever seen.

Since my friend left game because of this and because I feel very disappointed I wonder how many people are actually "happy" over this? How many people did actually leave game because of this?(It is enough reason if they can announce mayor patch in 2 days you can never know what can come next..) as far as I see community I bet at least 70% are very unhappy with this. None or totally minimum people would be bi*ing if it was 1 week announce, but 2 days? MEH.

2 minutes ago, Naekuh said:

its actually up on the main offical website...

screenshot? All I see is info about new dungeons, not release date - only "spring" and spring is kinda...long you know.

They could also say "this year" and release it in 2 hours- would be same as saying "spring"

Not sure whats the big deal,well ok things gonna be more expensive for a lot of ppls 'myself included' but its not like the game is gonne be unplayable or something.

Pretty much every new player after this update will have to go trough the new path and it will be the 'norm' for them anyway,its not stopping the game progress.

I just rerolled to a new main a few days ago and still lvling it and this update doesn't bother me at all,will just keep playing the game like before at my own pace.

4 minutes ago, Naekuh said:

NCSoft you guys really need to hire better people from advertisement as well.  

I agree,  yet they posted date on Facebook and Twitter BUT not on their own Official website or Official Forums, GG pr at it s best :P

We are also in the half of season lol...

The reason is big deal for some people who are at awaken pirate and are broken as my friend who left game because of this. He said " if they said one week before release okay- I would either make it or save up, but I am not going to new expansion with uncompleted gear and no savings"
I have top gear myself and it makes me angry. As I said, if they make it 1 week announcement- okay. But two day without even writing it on website? That is just *lolz* from them to our faces

This looks so unprofessional and stupid. Granted I'm at awakened and about two days from true pirate anyway but this last second announcements is quite possibly the worst thing I've ever seen in terms of marketing and PR of a content patch.

22 minutes ago, Shîro said:

2 days announce ? I still don't see it on official website so it isn't announced yet in my eyes. If I didn't read FB I wouldn't even know because I don't read tweet since time that ncsoft tweet manager insulted us customers.. Now they are going to write it on website-when? Tomorrow? 1 day announcement before mayor update? That isn't just "poor" that is worst announce in history off MMO I ever seen.

Since my friend left game because of this and because I feel very disappointed I wonder how many people are actually "happy" over this? How many people did actually leave game because of this?(It is enough reason if they can announce mayor patch in 2 days you can never know what can come next..) as far as I see community I bet at least 70% are very unhappy with this. None or totally minimum people would be bi*ing if it was 1 week announce, but 2 days? MEH.

I sure hope so. But when you log in to the game, it states the patch is due in two days. Still, it pains me to see someone deciding it's a good thing to announce new patch TWO friggin' days in advance. I mean, seriously, we had a week or two for 'Rising Waters' patch and it contained minor updates to the game. Now, we get two days worth of preparation for a MAJOR patch for this game, not to mention that a complete weapon upgrade system awaits us now.

54 minutes ago, Gerbil said:

Yet another stupid decision trademark NcSoft. In a game where people rolled warlocks 3 weeks ago they go and introduce lvl 50 content. Unless your other char was filthy rich and farmed since launch it's ridiculous to think warlocks are ready for this content.

I completely agree with you. I leveled up a Warlock and wanted to skip Profane stage. Invested a lot of time and money into gathering materials and gold for it (now I'm still missing a half of gold for breakthrough) and I would hate it all go to waste with this patch.

I have top gear on my WL with some saved stuff for next patch, but still I didn't enjoy my 45 WL to it max, was just about to run solo poh6 several times per day to make some money- now I am not even interested to do mushing daily or pvp- they totally killed my hype :(

I will say this, if this is not the official release date and they haven't said anything to dispel this information then it looks really bad on NCSoft part have to say.  Especially, after locking threads about it and not addressing if it is true or not.   Regardless, though two days, if true is really bad and way to short a notice. (even with this being content release already elsewhere)  I mean, I would have been fine with a week, preferable two weeks notice, but two days (once again this if the information is true).  And this after they had a live stream just last week and said no release date, just "Spring".  Just bad communication with your players either way you look at it, 1. for not dispel this rumor if not true or 2. giving such a short notice considering the major changes this brings to the game.    I hope in the future they work on their communication better than this for future major releases, either by giving more notice or just dispelling misinformation.

NCSoft please don't preach you want to communicate with players better and let stuff this happens.  I know you are better than this.

After a conversation I had with some people, we thought the most possible reason behind this ridiculous 2 days ahead notice, is because they're trying to force people to recharge, in order to convert credits for gold so they can catch up with the weapon upgrades. I don't know, sounds legit to me. Its that, or the person who's behind BnS's PR has alzheimer.

I am new in bns, I am mmorpg player too, but bns something new for me.

I played bns 1 month ago. Need 2 week for me learn this game, really2 learn about bns. I try hard to do that because no one in my town play this game. About silverfrost, player like me who's newbie in bns, i am proud with my profane, its really2 hard to collect 12 gold + 5mts, upgrade to awakening siren sounds like imposible for me. IF i stuck with material and gold for next 50 weapon upgrade, good bye, it means bns not for me, iam not rich gamers,, i can't buy ncoin for ex to gold. 5$ too expensive for me, i have family with small salary/month. So, cap 50, i will enjoy the snow with or without pirate..

3 minutes ago, Ethria said:

After a conversation I had with some people, we thought the most possible reason behind this ridiculous 2 days ahead notice, is because they're trying to force people to recharge, in order to convert credits for gold so they can catch up with the weapon upgrades. I don't know, sounds legit to me. Its that, or the person who's behind BnS's PR has alzheimer.

Sounds legit, like they don't actually want people to be prepared. Makes it so more people are likely to throw money at them. Feels bad..

Ya know whats gonna be the best? The elitists are going to start waving around their virgin schlongs shouting "MUST HAVE PIRATE" for everything. I find this whole situation incredibly amusing. If I worked at this terrible company I wouldn't be able to sleep at night. Any respectable company would have announced such a patch a month in advance. ANY. They decided to go with this method for the dolla. Oh yea baby. They are gonna *cricket* and pillage the next 2 days. Hide your wallets folks. Gotta get to PIRATE or you are a casual, weak, behind, no good etc. Truly pathetic.

I just started playing this game and have been 45 only 2 days! I just wish I had more time to actually enjoy being 45, and now it's back to leveling again, lol. I just hope the queues you guys had after release don't come back.

18 minutes ago, Rocketman said:

dont blame other people if u dont have pirate weapon yet..................

you want endgame stuff with so little 8==D effort, well you cant son

No, I think people want just a proper announcement of more than 2 days before the biggest content update this game ever had. Is it so hard to comprehend? We're not talking about a plain "we get 2 more instances" update, we're talking about a completely new huge content that changes weapon upgrade path among others.

Archived