Forums

New 50 lvl big update

azraelkun

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I assume it will come april 6 (since thats when the daily dash changes).

But once we get closer to the date they will make an official announcement.

As for the faction balance:

I honestly hope they will change it so that you will not be able to change faction once you chosen it

Give everyone 1 chance to change, after that tough shiet, you stay where you are.

1 hour ago, Victorion said:

More than anything, I am hoping they are going to fix faction balance for upcoming pvp-map and faction fights.

faction balance is an issue but its not one the devs can fix honestly its up to the players themselves to make that happen.

32 minutes ago, Caex said:

faction balance is an issue but its not one the devs can fix honestly its up to the players themselves to make that happen.

But only the developers and the publishers can provide the proper breeding ground and foundation for it.

Right now the foundation is horribly designed, and actually encourages imbalance and new players to join the dominating faction.

18 minutes ago, Victorion said:

But only the developers and the publishers can provide the proper breeding ground and foundation for it.

Right now the foundation is horribly designed, and actually encourages imbalance and new players to join the dominating faction.

Agreed.

However, with the new patch it will be hell, unless YOU make something happen in your faction. It is completely up to the player base, and you should be able to either 1. make a truce 2. strenghtenyour faction whatever it takes.

We are currently being outnumbered in our faction, but are planning on getting stronger and fight back. Even if it seems unfair, still it is up to us to make a difference.

Well...let me give you an example from Junghado server:

There is a group of players, every day in faction chat you see me type "Lets do Terrors / BW"

The replies from ppl:

"Not worth it"

"I will do it when level 50 comes, it will be easier"

" there is no benefit from it"

"too much time and too hard"

Looking for a tank:

"I would tank it but no one kills it so no point"

Thats the mindset of people. Result? Most switch to cerulean faction.

What some do not realize is that even with level 50 BW will be same hard to kill as now. Also you will need the ring and weapon from BW to evolve your legendary weapon.

And if you call them out :

"then go switch to ceru"

"you just want things the easy way"

"stop complaining and whining"

Unless mindsets change or devs engage i do not see any point to this.

Some Crimsons on Mushin have questionable tactics. When they are pushed back and attempt to push us back; 1 or 2 Crimsons counterattack us at a time. Wouldn't it be more effective to coordinate and counterattack with 100% of the force instead of using 5%?

my bet is in 13th April but 6th is a good bet too.

I'm beting 13th cause alot of WL needs to gear yet. (I'm using WL as example cause is the newest class and had much less time than any other in the server to gear up)

Are you kidding me, announcing new patch with game changing effects without any date and then you give the date 2 days before patch? 
Before smaller updates we had few weeks to prepare an now, 2 days? Well ok less than a week starting from announcement.
This is the most rushed announcement ever. I know that you said updates will roll out fast so we could catch up to other servers, but this.... Did bots and leaving players rushed so bad? Shame....

Thanks for working for both the bots and the 2% of nolifers in this game. At first the date for Silverfrost was for 6 april. Okay. that's some time for the casual players to farm tru their Pirate Gear, but NO, you now announce in FB that the update will come on 23rd. Well, you know what, I do have to go to work you know. Yes, this is my problem, but 6 april was totaly possible to grind the gear we need and now you are shutting the door in the front of the casual players. I am at awakened siren and I don't think that I can do the Pirate Weapon for 2 days even If I grind 48 hours without stopping, because the weapon upgrades are demanding and your quest awards are mediocre to miserable. Also even if I got all the mats that are nearly ~120 gold I dont have the TIME, cause your RNG can stuck you in a place for days. 

Just now, Zerecas said:

Then start off at Awakened Siren then... no one tells you to must-have-pirate-b4-50cap.

I am at awakened siren atm. Could you please let me know If Dark Pirate can help? 

I totally agree, what the fuuuuuuuuuck is that... Seriously, the warlock were released the 2nd March, you teased us with your news about the lvl 50, it's cool but cmon oO How are we supposed to get an "end game" gear with the warlock if we didnt played 24h/24?? I tought I had the time, like 2 weeks before the release and you announced that for wednesday... 

In the last stream they basically said there wasn't a release date but some had speculated sometime in April. A few days later and 'it's out in 2 days'

Clearly they don't expect the game to last long  in the EU/NA and are milking it for what it's worth. Stupid decision.

NO NO NO i hate this. They didnt even run any dungeons, give any true insight. They expect thrm showing the scenery and some quests that itll be enough. No this is terriably fast. Idk why they would release it they clearly said in the coming weeks. That gaveneveeybody the idea that it would be ATLEAST 2 weeks from now. Man this is sadding 

Yeah I pushed my weapon because of the announcement just upgraded it to the first pirate upgrade. I don't see how it's possible to get a second done with a 50 hour a week job, let alone in 2 days. 10 stones + 200 ish soulstones is all sorts of ridiculous.

Archived