New 50 lvl big update

azraelkun

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Enhance said:

There's 7 acts in the story (according to achievement), so far we have 3 released, silverfrost is the 4th act, I believe. 

They mentioned during the livestream that it was "PART" of the 4th act but not all of it.

Its not like the new content is going anywhere. Seems to me the only people upset are those who want to finish the newest content as fast as possible so that they can go back to complaining that there isn't enough end-game content and they're bored.

If u arent pirate yet why u worry about new content coming fast?

Seems like u have taken ur own time to upgrade and farm stuff so why so desperate now?

Yall get to play new content eventually anyway and things will get balanced much more after the end game rush hour is finished, after they get their very expensive stuff, materials will start to go down and same time new content will bring more gold to ur pockets for future.

6 minutes ago, Tsuchiryu said:

Bah, so they aren't bringing the portions of the Act IV I'm more interested in with this update? OK, that's one more reason for me to care even less for how fast this update is.

Guess we will have to tune in next time for our fated duel. :)

10 minutes ago, 895113_1452550608 said:

Because, the new weapon path will cost hundreds of gold and not even as good as the weapons we have now, its pointless. It was fine how it was and the atk/damage is lower too. Thats why its a big deal?

It doesn't matter they releasing it next 2 days or next 2 months...People still gonna CRY for same reason you're complaining now!

Wow this is really early. I'm sorry for everyone that didn't made it to Pirate yet, but maybe they'll change it so the upgrading doesn't cost as much. That'd be a reason to release it this early. I (as many, I think) didn't even fully play the latest content patch.

Honestly the best option would be to have the Oathbreaker path use the same materials (excluding weapon) as the Pirate path. That way anyone who didn't make it to Pirate will still have an equal opportunity to upgrade their weapons the same way. Make sense?

3 minutes ago, Kurokazu said:

Honestly the best option would be to have the Oathbreaker path use the same materials (excluding weapon) as the Pirate path. That way anyone who didn't make it to Pirate will still have an equal opportunity to upgrade their weapons the same way. Make sense?

yes it would but NC publish the game to make money not make it easy for players, they will push the cost of weapon and gear upgrades as high as they can get away with, its just a gold sink for them and makes more players buy Ncoin to exchange into gold, its all about making cash

1 minute ago, Kurokazu said:

Why does it change anyways? Why not just have people go to True Pirate still and then Breeze? 

I really hope they change the cost of the alternative weapon path from siren to lower weapon grades.
It seems that updating this fast only caters to hardcore players especially the trend of AP requirements.
Those who are behind in the basis of the people who are ahead will just fall more behind. And I think it will be a question of morale in pursuing progress.

Btw, i have 2 level 45 HM5 with awakened and true pirate. My concerns are for peeps I know who are still trying to build their awaken siren.

I still stand by the idea both old and new weapon paths should be fully kept, not this partial loss of the old one. As in if I'm at True Profane, for example, I can still go towards Siren instead of being limited to Oathbreaker. Addition instead of replacement, basically.

Hm... that concept would work well with many other issues in the game, come to think of it, but that's veering off-topic, so I'll leave it at that.

How long is good enough for everyone else, you can't please everyone on the game. Some have a lot of 45's some have few True Pirates Weapons some only have 1 lvl 45 with only siren. If your casual player of course will take you a lot longer, if you only play 3-4 hrs everyday or maybe every other day of course you always going be behind. Some people play game with friends take their time chat have fun, of course you going be behind, not sure what MMO that it take 1 week get best gear in game. New update should give you more ways getting gold not like you have to solo it, you can enjoy the game with friends, guild mates. If you guild doesn't help you ever then wrong guild for you and go find better one that helps their member's I don't mean hand you free gold.

Do not remove the Siren to Pirate Path = Everybody happy.
I am wondering what is the reason behind phasing out the normal weapon path (siren-pirate).
How about just let it be then followed by oath breaker or whatever the name of the next weapon grade after pirate.

How come NCSoft hasn't done a survey yet on the rate of new patch releases? It seems like most people agree that the release updates are going by way too fast. Like, the game came out a little over two months ago and we already got 3 content patches, one of which being a new level cap...

NCSoft is punishing people who are not able to spend all of their free time on this game, and that punishment is having to work even harder/spending more time on it just to be able to do endgame content.

utes ago, CortiCarta said:

not sure what MMO that it take 1 week get best gear in game. 

Not sure what MMO only gives you 1 week to get said best gear in game.

NCSoft has little to no saying in what happens to the game in that sense. Other servers did it, we will too, its how it works and how its gona be.
Its really not that bad. Idm the change at all, i dont get why they did it but meh.

Archived