New 50 lvl big update

azraelkun

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Can Oa said:

Cant understand people why they need max gear to do new content ... just enjoy new content not some over and over again and still upgread your gear - what its problem LOL!!!

It gets alot more expensive. In my previous post I have put the new costs (though some of them may be different in this version. It's alot more expensive.

1 minute ago, MGT said:

No only if you are not at awakened pirate. You skip the Oathbreaker step entirely and save 2 STS on next path.

soo my new char is at awakened stage 10 so the upgrade to true pirate will remain the same correct?

What benefits would I get if I spent my saving gold to upgrade it to true pirate?

5 minutes ago, Kitah said:

It gets alot more expensive. In my previous post I have put the new costs (though some of them may be different in this version. It's alot more expensive.

Yes but you will got more gold from new zones and new dailys.

Yes if you are at Awakened Pirate you have no need to rush to next stage other than True Pirate. Next Weapon path is going to be quite rough to get to unless you pretty much farm with a guild all day and maybe get 1 person 1/2 way there.

You will be able to upgrade it to 10 and then evolve it to True Breeze. Even Awakened Pirate would have been enough, because you would be still able to evolve it to True Pirate and then to True Breeze.

You can't change it you need to upgrade your true pirate level 1 to level 10 then transform it to true breeze after patch got released

since you already have true pirate level 1 you can save up money and level it up or breakthrough later.

True pirate > True breeze need 10 silverfrost transformation stone so no one can upgrade it for several day (might be a week on some server).

Ok, so from what little I have collected so far. I will be staying at awakened profane by the 23rd. That means that many of the mats I will need to progress the weapon will be changed to silverfrost mats, which will apparently be (as stated by people here) super hard to come by and ultra expensive on the market. And (as also stated by the people around) I will barely be able to scratch story mode mobs in the new areas with my profane weapon. So I'll be effectively stuck at level 45 content for the time the markets and level up content stabilize.

Did I summarize this right? Because this is pretty much the path any new player who starts the game fresh new today will be taking, unless they have much better social and friend making skills than me (I'm the true real life meaning of foreveralone BTW :P) and heavy clan support to get up there quicker than anyone trying solo.

Though in the meanwhile, will there be a throw away weapon (something like forgotten Brightstone but in silverfrost flavor) that I could use while I SLOWLY get the stuff to make my main better? I will definitely not need something for end game, which is something I don't like doing after all. Just anything that gets me through the normal game (even if barely) Or will I in the end be better off waiting for you pro gamers to post the story mode on Youtube for me to watch and comment how awesome you are and thank you for allowing me to see something I'll never be able to achieve myself because of my total lack of gaming skills? Err. Going a bit off here. But you get the idea. I'm not a gamer at all. I just happen to like games.

Welp, wasn't really with enough time to reach Awakened Pirate on my main. Good thing I kept it at True Profane, I suppose. Would've been extra effort for not much otherwise, in all honesty. It still is good enough for pretty much everything before Silverfrost, barring Labyrinth and maybe 8F in Tower.

There is ONE and only ONE reason  for NCSOFT to rush this.. They know they doing a HORRIBLE job and now trying to manage the ´few´ players they have left. I mean i noticed a MAJOR DROP in players the last week. Ncsoft now throw us 50... Probly unpolish and without fixing the current problems... I´m sadly thinking this game will not last til summer with this management.. 

Just now, Puppy Pie said:

ok so basically if you are true pirate you save your self from having to do the yeti upgrade right?

Above True Pirate is what you will need to get from True Pirate to Gale. (where the line goes) so you will need to do yeti.

Just now, Kitah said:

Above True Pirate is what you will need to get from True Pirate to Gale. (where the line goes) so you will need to do yeti.

ohhhhhh so really there is no benefit in being true pirate than?

I thought there was going to be some type of savings for some reason

i want this to be a joke, i calculated the time to gear my 2nd char in 1~2 weeks from today (scummoner for izi drops hu3) but now whit this im in blank, maybe i should sell my 50 moonwater transfo stones and get something else... this is frustrating... :c

3 minutes ago, TryGoogleThis said:

There is ONE and only ONE reason  for NCSOFT to rush this.. They know they doing a HORRIBLE job and now trying to manage the ´few´ players they have left. I mean i noticed a MAJOR DROP in players the last week. Ncsoft now throw us 50... Probly unpolish and without fixing the current problems... I´m sadly thinking this game will not last til summer with this management.. 

Thats a very narrow viewpoint. I am pretty sure that you´re not in a position to make that statement. I am not in a position either to tell if your guess right or wrong or partly of either. However personally I am guessing that they are also wanting meet the players wish for full content and better pvp balance.

1 minute ago, Victorion said:

Thats a very narrow viewpoint. I am pretty sure that you´re not in a position to make that statement. I am not in a position either to tell if your guess right or wrong or partly of either. However personally I am guessing that they are also wanting meet the players wish for full content and better pvp balance.

Its narrow? what else reason they have for no news before 2 days before.  look the video they released with it. its unfinished not really showing anything. They struggling, Why not use some PR instead post it two days before. i am tellling you they got put in place by NCsoft korea or something .

Archived