New 50 lvl big update

azraelkun

Isnt this way to fast?

I play on average atleast 5 hours a day which is alot i guess.. ANd i ddidnt have the chance yet to upgrade my gear to max.

And u announce this 2 days before the update? I rather know it some weeks before.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Eckogen said:

Very wrong indeed...

Please stop lying cause facts are facts. 
 15 MTS are estimated to be ~90 gold. For the whole pirate upgrade you need even more. That does not include the Soulstones! You cannot farm more than 20 ish a day, and if you are at least gold arena player maybe you can get 50. Ofcourse I am not including the Terror Farms, but for this you need to spent more hours and to make all the BHS/E Fleet 4/6 and 24, and mushin, and RED dailies AND RED QUESTS + Terror farm is clearlu not 4-5 hours a day as you say. Playing 4-5 hours a day leads you to nowhere. Please stop deluding the communit with your white knighting. 

And even if it's possible the Dailies from those instances are NOT REPEATABLE. So in 2 days you can upgrade nothing. 

You are EITHER a GOLD PURCHACHER or you play more than 4 hours a day. 

Completely changing the game and you give us 2 days notice. Hell the first announcement about the new patch was last Wednesday, not even a week ago. This is too damn fast.

No events to bring us to the new content, just kind of dump and go? What am I paying for again?

I dont know why people think it's hard to upgrade in this game. You easily make 10 g in 2 hours or less if ure fast. Efleet - NSH - Poh - Naryu - BSH.

Dailies alone give u an insane amount of gold and to top it off you can craft and make money as well. You can transmute gems.... etc.

I don't get it. 

Also announcement 2 days before a MAJOR update shows lack of professionalism. I don't mind it but doesn't change the fact that it's absurd.

1 minute ago, Fifi2 said:

Please stop lying cause facts are facts. 
 15 MTS are estimated to be ~90 gold. For the whole pirate upgrade you need even more. That does not include the Soulstones! You cannot farm more than 20 ish a day, and if you are at least gold arena player maybe you can get 50. Ofcourse I am not including the Terror Farms, but for this you need to spent more hours and to make all the BHS/E Fleet 4/6 and 24, and mushin, and RED dailies AND RED QUESTS + Terror farm is clearlu not 4-5 hours a day as you say. Playing 4-5 hours a day leads you to nowhere. Please stop deluding the communit with your white knighting. 

Already slandering I see.

Facts are facts and false statements are not facts. 15 MTS is 60g at most. 90g? Sure, maybe a month ago they would have been 90 gold. The BW train farm makes more money than doing dailies and in less time.

You had time unless you waited for warlock class and didn't play nothing else,  I'm gone 12 hrs in day 4 days a week meaning I had around 4-5 hrs to play if I had nothing else to do that day. That's not counting Over Time days I had to work, I got 2 pirate weapons on my Des and summoner so you all who whining sorry, For the people that only played Warlock class that's it I'm sorry but that's life. It's boring to do daily's ever single day.

1 minute ago, CortiCarta said:

You had time unless you waited for warlock class and didn't play nothing else,  I'm gone 12 hrs in day 4 days a week meaning I had around 4-5 hrs to play if I had nothing else to do that day. That's not counting Over Time days I had to work, I got 2 pirate weapons on my Des and summoner so you all who whining sorry, For the people that only played Warlock class that's it I'm sorry but that's life. It's boring to do daily's ever single day.

You do realise that they distracted us badly with the whole Warlock thing... because I am indeed a warlock and this 23 update is pissing me off. I don't care what yo uachieved in game, but now 1 silverfrost transform stone will be 50 gold, and everyone that is not Pirate eats it. I'm not investing in this game if there is not a daily that gives you at least 10 gold a day. 

45 minutes ago, Fifi2 said:

. At first the date for Silverfrost was for 6 april. 

It was never officially stated that the patch would be the 6th of April, only a guesstimate by the community.

2 minutes ago, Fifi2 said:

You do realise that they distracted us badly with the whole Warlock thing... because I am indeed a warlock and this 23 update is pissing me off. I don't care what yo uachieved in game, but now 1 silverfrost transform stone will be 50 gold, and everyone that is not Pirate eats it. I'm not investing in this game if there is not a daily that gives you at least 10 gold a day. 

From what I've been told, we start making a ton of money from doing dailies (someone said 2.5-3g per daily but I'm not sure how reliable that is).

3 minutes ago, Fifi2 said:

STS will drop as more and more people start to craft them. It's the exact same situation when the game was initially released; MTS were going for 25-30g. Now they are 3.7g (lowest I've seen was 3.5g).

2 minutes ago, EinsZweiDrei said:

Just wanna ask if what happens to our Hongmoon Levels once lvl50 cap been released. Im lvl45 HM 5 now. Does the HM gonna reset until we reach to max level again or Its still there like Lvl46 HM 5?

I believe someone said it levels alongside your normal levels and we keep what we have already right now.

3 minutes ago, EinsZweiDrei said:

Just wanna ask if what happens to our Hongmoon Levels once lvl50 cap been released. Im lvl45 HM 5 now. Does the HM gonna reset until we reach to max level again or Its still there like Lvl46 HM 5?

Your HM LVL will be freezed for the time to up 50, and on lvl 50 you will be 50 MH 5 and continue leveling your HM LVL

2 minutes ago, Fifi2 said:

How that's our fault you waited for Warlock hell I got Warlock 45 already didn't like has much, ever heard of drops god forbid you run same dungeon try make gold. Should of ran lab 6 man people bidding 1-5g on some SS then last boss if you lucky get another 5g from it. Don't say you didn't have enough time to gear up again to run lab not everyone was elites long you  had close 350 Warlock should be good enough with you uber buff you give people.  I'm enjoy this updated since I already got my information on what drops where, gotta be first get that merry potters $.$. Yes of course when first set of Trans Stone comes out going be expensive how much you think Moon water was started out at 15g slowly went down.  What you think they always been around 4g?

Guys you must be bunch of noobs so hard when you play 8h per day and stil in low gear me and my girl we play 4-5 h per day have 2 45lvls and iam on true pirate she awaken pirate so dont cry when you dont know how to play MMo grindy game and for those who doing 24 mans daily you waste of time real money comes from soulstones /pvp /4mans 

fpr example you do easy POH 4 man boom 8 oils drop thats 4  golds means 1g for each for easy 15 min dung and bdw even with pirate gear when you come to 50 you need to wait a way more to upgrade next and others just can easy do 1-2 paths more cause lower mats so dont cry be happy and play properly.

PS: Warlocks on Kore when Soulfighter comes nobody cry for no time to get full gear its your choice to play new class not Ncsoft

The main problem is teasing about new big game changing update, people started preparing and booooom... 2 days left... I have never seen so rushed major continent, not even in private servers... Usually they give time, depending on patch importance and some events. Now what? 

Well, as someone who came back for the leveling event and was considering staying.  I hit 45 this weekend and will not get my rewards until Thursday. What do I use them for?  The emblems are now useless since I cannot use the weapons and the soul shields would be obsolete from the pirate emblems.  I have not even finished the last zone yet.  Now I have 5 more levels to grind and get to miss all sorts of content.  Not only that, I will be behind the curve on gear and basically have to spend more to play catch up, which is the opposite of what should happen for new people.  I am seriously considering putting the game back on the shelf, since it is obviously not meant for anyone who cannot play 3 hours a day and missed launch, even with the leveling event.

I had replied in the "TOO SOON"  thread, but evidently NCSoft is censoring today.

6 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

I do not think it will be April 6th or else they would have said something already, but I do think it will be in April

You are a bit behind - they announced it will be in 2 days, on the 23rd March.

Archived