New 50 lvl big update

azraelkun

This game is totaly Rushed. Content is realeased 2 times a month and people struggle to catch up. 

NC must realise that their western community is forged by CASUAL players. We are the majority and YOU ARE LOSING us. 

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I agree that it should have been announced at least a week or so in advance, I personally like that it is released so soon. For us people who already upgraded everything running the same dailies over and over can be tiresome.

However, if you look at it this way, there is really no point in staying at lv 45 when the cap is 50. Farming, dailies and everything is more effective at 50, so why would you prefer to stay at 45? The only reason that comes to mind is the new weapon upgrade path (which is supposedly more expensive with the update), but aside from that, i really see no point in wanting to wait for another couple weeks.

12 minutes ago, Fifi2 said:

Thanks for working for both the bots and the 2% of nolifers in this game. At first the date for Silverfrost was for 6 april. Okay. that's some time for the casual players to farm tru their Pirate Gear, but NO, you now announce in FB that the update will come on 23rd. Well, you know what, I do have to go to work you know. Yes, this is my problem, but 6 april was totaly possible to grind the gear we need and now you are shutting the door in the front of the casual players. I am at awakened siren and I don't think that I can do the Pirate Weapon for 2 days even If I grind 48 hours without stopping, because the weapon upgrades are demanding and your quest awards are mediocre to miserable. Also even if I got all the mats that are nearly ~120 gold I dont have the TIME, cause your RNG can stuck you in a place for days. 

As much as I feel the date is way too quick, and this is a super-poor management decision, I can't help but feel you're overreacting.

"At first the date for silverfrost was for 6 April" - I don't believe they named any date so far.

"Okay. that's some time for the casual players to farm tru their Pirate Gear" - we've had 2 months for that, it's more than enough.

"Yes, this is my problem, but 6 april was totaly possible to grind the gear we need" - so was 23rd of March. If you just decided to start upgrading your weapon after Silverfrost was released, it's really your fault.

"and now you are shutting the door in the front of the casual players." - extreme exaggeration. New - casual included - players starting after this can casually go through new content.

It sounds like you're just angry because you realized you had to upgrade your weapon too late and now you don't have time for it. So while I agree with the sentiment, I don't agree with any of your arguments.

Seriously this is way too fast stop catering to the people that played this game for years on other regions and think a bit about the casuals that feel drowned by the content. I'm not a casual player yet it's still way too fast for my taste.

I'm glad it's coming out in a few days. The game was getting stale and I was finding myself doing other things so ty NCSoft for the fast content, now if you could only work on getting rid of the bots from overworld and arena i'd be happy.

1 minute ago, Kalzon said:

I just don't get why people complain about the few days difference, you had the time to grind to at least Awk. pirate

Because It's like waiting for the World Cup Final and they tell it's not gonna be on that day, it's gonna be tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, Amkatar said:

While I agree that it should have been announced at least a week or so in advance, I personally like that it is released so soon. For us people who already upgraded everything running the same dailies over and over can be tiresome.

However, if you look at it this way, there is really no point in staying at lv 45 when the cap is 50. Farming, dailies and everything is more effective at 50, so why would you prefer to stay at 45? The only reason that comes to mind is the new weapon upgrade path (which is supposedly more expensive with the update), but aside from that, i really see no point in wanting to wait for another couple weeks.

Reason to complain is that farming gold these days is a bit hard,well not hard rather time consuming and a lot of players are casuals here,bots made prices of soulstones,moonwater tears etc to drop too much and now it requires too much time to farm the amount of gold need to upgrade/evolve then it took before.

True that new content also gives us more ways to earn gold and higher amount of gold,problem is people will be stuck at profaine/siren gear and lvl 50 content might be hard for them to do with that gear...

1 minute ago, Fifi2 said:

Because It's like waiting for the World Cup Final and they tell it's not gonna be on that day, it's gonna be tomorrow.

But u still  had 4 years before the day of the world cup, so where have u been in the 3 years and 363 Days ?

Can someone link me where they specifically announce that its in 2 days? I see the content sites but nowhere there it states it comes 23rd March. I know everyone speculates there but i want to see a confirmed black on white o.o

22 minutes ago, Fifi2 said:

Thanks for working for both the bots and the 2% of nolifers in this game. At first the date for Silverfrost was for 6 april. Okay. that's some time for the casual players to farm tru their Pirate Gear, but NO, you now announce in FB that the update will come on 23rd. Well, you know what, I do have to go to work you know. Yes, this is my problem, but 6 april was totaly possible to grind the gear we need and now you are shutting the door in the front of the casual players. I am at awakened siren and I don't think that I can do the Pirate Weapon for 2 days even If I grind 48 hours without stopping, because the weapon upgrades are demanding and your quest awards are mediocre to miserable. Also even if I got all the mats that are nearly ~120 gold I dont have the TIME, cause your RNG can stuck you in a place for days. 

It was never, ever set for the 6th of april. Just a bunch of people Assumed that due to when the daily dash is set to end.

Once again IT WAS NEVER SET FOR APRIL 6th. That being said I am both happy, and unhappy about this date, as my warlock is only in awakened pirate weapon, and true infernal accessories. O.o

2 minutes ago, Fifi2 said:

But, they havent lied. They said it would release in spring and 23 march is spring. They said they would give us previews over the next couple weeks and they did (stream past week, possibly another one this week). Not that I dont think its rushed, but they havent lied.

Its your fault believing the World Cup Final is going to be a day for which there was no announcement whatsoever.

3 minutes ago, DeadlyAxeMan said:

So eveyone who did not get pirate is getting punished. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

They didn't say you wont get ur 50 Tier upgrade you will get as same as the tier you stopped at, so if ur Tier 2 lvl 45 you will be tier2 lvl 50 and able to upgrade to tier 3 lvl 50

2 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Can someone link me where they specifically announce that its in 2 days? I see the content sites but nowhere there it states it comes 23rd March. I know everyone speculates there but i want to see a confirmed black on white o.o

Archived