Forums

New 50 lvl big update

azraelkun

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Ambition said:

I have to say the thing which pisses me off, is why NCSoft doesnt reply? or give a final answer if its really coming out yes or no.... they see this topic dont they?? atleast be transparent to your community/customers

It's coming...says so right on the launcher when I start the game.

Just now, Xayni said:

It's coming...says so right on the launcher when I start the game.

yeah its coming this spring... why would you announce something on social media but not on your main website if you KNOW people are hyped for it and waiting and busy trying to upgrade their gear.. makes no sense to me atleast make a final statement with a decisive answser

Just now, Ambition said:

yeah its coming this spring... why would you announce something on social media but not on your main website if you KNOW people are hyped for it and waiting and busy trying to upgrade their gear.. makes no sense to me atleast make a final statement with a decisive answser

No, I mean it literally says the 23rd on my launcher now. Not coming this spring

Just now, Ambition said:

Front page, right below the main picture to the right. Clearly states Silverfrost Mountains Expansion March 23.

2 minutes ago, Sedwin said:

Front page, right below the main picture to the right. Clearly states Silverfrost Mountains Expansion March 23.

clearly say match 23, but that notice was announced TODAY, 2 days before big content, very usefull wow ncsoft.

1 minute ago, Sedwin said:

ah you're right now it says it for me in the launcher, i still dont see it on the website, i must be blind then, my bad.

Idk about you guys but this new patch announcement invokes feeling of disappointment in me. Not sure if it's because of the fact I will probably loose materials I was grinding for these past few days on my lock or because the company made such a back-stabbing decision and announced the BIG new patch two days before. I am disappointed in them.

Just now, Ambition said:

Yes you did, if you played another char till the release of WL, like i did. :)

I just started the game itself just over a week ago and been 45 only 2 days!  I spent all this time learning what I need to do now that im 45 and finally today got True Profane wep.

Now I keep hearing "Oh, your screwed if you don't have Pirate wep by the 23rd!" Either way, it's back to leveling and learning what to do at new cap, lol.

I hope the new patch doesn't make things much more expensive. I swear I have never been so poor in a mmo before, and every time I get some gold I have to use it for an upgrade. Then I see the upgrades further along and the costs and I don't think I will ever have any gold! >.<

Just now, Xayni said:

I just started the game itself just over a week ago and been 45 only 2 days!  I spent all this time learning what I need to do now that im 45 and finally today got True Profane wep.

Now I keep hearing "Oh, your screwed if you don't have Pirate wep by the 23rd!" Either way, it's back to leveling and learning what to do at new cap, lol.

I hope the new patch doesn't make things much more expensive. I swear I have never been so poor in a mmo before, and every time I get some gold I have to use it for an upgrade. Then I see the upgrades further along and the costs and I don't think I will ever have any gold! >.<

How is that NCSoft their fault? so if a friend of mine intents to start playing this game next week you expect them to wait till he is lvl 45 and maxed out? dude you are unlucky but its not like its the end of the world, you can make more gold in the lvl 50 area aswell its not like you are months behind.

Lol I'm shocked at the date, but really don't care.  I was bored ****less the past month.  Game reminded me of PSO2.  It was highly addicted at the beginning, then it was just too ***** hard to log on to do ANYTHING lol.  So much eZ-mode too.  This game started to remind me of that especially when the 24 man runs came lol.  Even in 6/4 man group, ez mode.

I could of had the works ya know........true pirate weapon, but I sit on awakened siren and have been the past month or so not giving a **** unlike the rest of the folks here.  With 400 AP on my FM, never really had trouble clearing anything.  Leveled a bunch of alts whenever I got to that point back then and after this lvl 45 warlock challenge, I was done leveling toons to 45 lol.  Took me forever just to get that warlock to 45 since I couldn't be arsed to play.

And ofcourse, by saying that, I really don't care about not having pirate wep.  It'll all work itself out in the end and even if they DID announce it in april, 100% chance I wouldn't bother anyways.  It reminds me of PSO2 in a way.  Didn't need top of the line to clear jack.  Just made it faster.  However, if it hindered progress, great, I have some kind of goal lol.   Feel free however to say I told you so tho after about a month and prices for upgrading are extremely high.  I'll simply just say whatevs and go on.  If you were wrong, I'll say "what happened to this whole thing about it costing $2 billion in trump gold to upgrade wep?"

Anyways, looking forward to update.  It'll probably make me play for a while and then go back to console games.  I think I'll enjoy the forums more.  Probably going to be scrubs (everyone) complaining bout how ppl want 600+ ap or something now for one of the new purple dungeons lol.

1 hour ago, devildawg said:

Does anyone know if you need to beat Mushin's tower floor 8 to proceed with the story quests into Silverfrost?? Or is there a separate main quest that goes from Misty Woods to Silverfrost? 

If I remember correctly you fight a quest designed mushin clone with was very easy to beat and he do literally very low dmg.It's easy to beat.

For those of you who are in a panic mode, to MY understanding about the new weapon path is this:

If you have Siren/Awaken siren or Pirate/True Pirate. You are SAFE.

Siren will most likely stay on the path to awaken siren. Until Awaken siren is level 10 or Maxed. After you have gotten awaken siren. You will be on the Last path for the Devil path,  a.k.a true devil. (A little affordable compared to the Devil weapon path) 

Awaken pirate will stay on the road to true Pirate, once true pirate is level 10 or a.k.a Maxed. You will be on the of max gale. (this is where people say Awaken pirate will save you the gold for getting gale))

For those of you who have True profane:

You will start on the first path of the devil path:  Devil weapon> Awaken devil weapon> True devil (A very ridiculous path if I say so myself...)

And for those who have Infernal/awaken profane and below:

You do not have to worry about getting the new weapon path until "True profane". (Feel sorry for you guys and future newcomers.)

I hope this helps.

3 paths 

Cheapest:

Awaken Pirate > True pirate > True breeze

Second cheapest:

True profane>devil>awaken devil>true devil>awaken breeze > true breeze

The most expensive

Awaken siren > true siren >true devil > awaken breeze > true breeze

Why siren is the most expensive? Because the materials you need for siren are more then what you need for devil/awaken devil.

6 hours ago, battousai reborn said:

I am new in bns, I am mmorpg player too, but bns something new for me.

I played bns 1 month ago. Need 2 week for me learn this game, really2 learn about bns. I try hard to do that because no one in my town play this game. About silverfrost, player like me who's newbie in bns, i am proud with my profane, its really2 hard to collect 12 gold + 5mts, upgrade to awakening siren sounds like imposible for me. IF i stuck with material and gold for next 50 weapon upgrade, good bye, it means bns not for me, iam not rich gamers,, i can't buy ncoin for ex to gold. 5$ too expensive for me, i have family with small salary/month. So, cap 50, i will enjoy the snow with or without pirate..

I have top gear for two weeks and I didn't invest single € to get that. You just need to find best way to make money- using your brain trying to understand game how it works, what kind of guild will get you best profit- some materials are selling for 7copper per piece but some are selling for 30 or 50 so you basically craft 5 silver every 30 min. Also reselling blue weapons from poh and bsh 24 is good to make weapon it is like 7-10silver per weapon- so yea there is easy way to make money if you give it some effort to understand the economy.

Archived