New 50 lvl big update

azraelkun

I so one am really happy about this update. i mean we waited 3 years for the game to come out and i been sitting at true pirate for while some time now and the game is getting stalled.

PVP is unbalanced etc. the fun is where lv50 kicks in. they gave us more than 2 months to get up to Awakened pirate. 

delaying? what about new players who keeps joining in? should we let say delay until 2 years later? in oversea servers they stay lv45 for almost 1 year and it was horrible.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People wouldnt complain about it if they actually gave players more time to get the gear they need.
I mean damn they tell us the patch is coming "This spring" and then a few days later they tell you have 2 days to do whatever you need to do to prepare for the only patch that actually requires you to prepare, or else you get left behind.

Since when is NCSoon less than 7 days?

1 minute ago, Makar8000 said:

People wouldnt complain about it if they actually gave players more time to get the gear they need.
I mean damn they tell us the patch is coming "This spring" and then a few days later they tell you have 2 days to do whatever you need to do to prepare for the only patch that actually requires you to prepare, or else you get left behind.

Since when is NCSoon less than 7 days?

this is why its so upsetting. here in NA spring litterally just started lol 

I understand they are pushing concent to catch us up for next world tournament but jesus its not like there was plenty of gold sinks in the game right nwow and things to do at endgame. But for those jsut playig are gonna get it in the butt now for the first two months of grinding to 50 and now HM 10

8 minutes ago, Makar8000 said:

How come NCSoft hasn't done a survey yet on the rate of new patch releases? It seems like most people agree that the release updates are going by way too fast. Like, the game came out a little over two months ago and we already got 3 content patches, one of which being a new level cap...

NCSoft is punishing people who are not able to spend all of their free time on this game, and that punishment is having to work even harder/spending more time on it just to be able to do endgame content.

Not sure what MMO only gives you 1 week to get said best gear in game.

We had 2 months to reach True Pirate.

7 minutes ago, 895113_1452550608 said:

agreed

its all pointless

there is literally 0 reason behind as to why theyre changing it, its so much more money and not even good output. it's stupid. it will just stress out all of the players and people wont even want to play. ridiculous.

Well i doubt ull be wanting to do content 1 year from now with just pirate so there actually is a very good reason to change it to get stronger and be actually able to complete the content no? The bs part is how it was short notice like they say "coming spring" then next day they say "launches in 2 days" like wdf??? this proves that they are just rushing to get caught up so they can make it an esport when there is so many broken things needed to be fixed. Truth is the dont care

Huge wave of crybabies. Okay ill admit it was quite shock that they said it comes out in 2 days but im actually hyped up and glad because now i got actually something to do in game and lots of it. Only thing that i now have to do is rush my school stuff in 2 days instead of in 2 weeks but like i care not big deal.

If you dont reach pirate stage then you dont reach stop crying and play the damn game this expansion is only good thing nothing bad so get over it

1 minute ago, dmoe33 said:

Well i doubt ull be wanting to do content 1 year from now with just pirate so there actually is a very good reason to change it to get stronger and be actually able to complete the content no? The bs part is how it was short notice like they say "coming spring" then next day they say "launches in 2 days" like wdf??? this proves that they are just rushing to get caught up so they can make it an esport when there is so many broken things needed to be fixed. Truth is the dont care

weapon grade after pirate is good of course. that is a necessary upgrade. The thing that is in question is removing/substituting the normal path of siren to pirate to another weapon path which requires new content materials. I can't see any problem just letting it be for weapon grades lower than pirate to just continue the normal path.

I agree to some if given enough time this won't be an issue.

Just now, Makar8000 said:

Wrong. The pirate path released on Feb 10th -> 6 weeks. Not to mention, many people main Warlock so they had to go from Level 1 to Level 45 True Pirate in 3 weeks.

Unfortunately, for people who love this game but are not able to enjoy it more than a few hours a day on certain days of the week, the only way for them to do this is to only focus on one character and possibly even ignore other parts of the game such as arena.

haha nice warlock excuse bro, so if a friend of mine wants to play the game right now what should i tell him? nah dont bother bro you cant get true pirate anymore go play another game, kids these days.

play the freaking game and stop crying like a 8 year old who didnt get a lolly.

5 minutes ago, Moonrider said:

We had 2 months to reach True Pirate.

Wrong. The pirate path released on Feb 10th -> 6 weeks. Not to mention, many people main Warlock so they had to go from Level 1 to Level 45 Awakened Pirate in 3 weeks. Unfortunately, for people who love this game but are not able to enjoy it more than a few hours a day on certain days of the week, the only way for them to do this is to only focus on one character and possibly even ignore other parts of the game such as arena.

2 minutes ago, Hatsunya said:

Huge wave of crybabies. Okay ill admit it was quite shock that they said it comes out in 2 days but im actually hyped up and glad because now i got actually something to do in game and lots of it. Only thing that i now have to do is rush my school stuff in 2 days instead of in 2 weeks but like i care not big deal.

If you dont reach pirate stage then you dont reach stop crying and play the damn game this expansion is only good thing nothing bad so get over it

No one is hating on the expansion, they hate the weapon path changes since it will halt their progression and make them start all over again. 

10 minutes ago, OomaigadI said:

then if u reach AWK Pirate stg 10, u will get the same weapon than True Siren player??

The weapon transition is very confused

No, you will continue to true Pirate then to true Breeze (GALE)

While True siren will drop to the Oathbreaker path

this is what they officially stated on their official Reddit , 'Devil' we now know will be called Oathbreaker

The upgrade path when level 50 content is released will be similar to what Taiwan is currently using.

***NOTE: The names are not final for the level 50 weapons.
True Profane will be able to upgrade to Devil weapon
True Siren will be able to upgrade to True Devil weapon
True Pirate will be able to upgrade to True Breeze (Gale) weapon

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/46gyq6/ncsoft_staff_ama/d0541zc

1 minute ago, Bumlife said:

weapon grade after pirate is good of course. that is a necessary upgrade. The thing that is in question is removing/substituting the normal path of siren to pirate to another weapon path which requires new content materials. I can't see any problem just letting it be for weapon grades lower than pirate to just continue the normal path.

I agree to some if given enough time this won't be an issue.

Yea i dont see the point in changing it either unless they want to make it more of a progression with the new lvls cause it kinda jus abruptly ends at 45 when u have a lot of weapon upgrades to do and maybe theyre stronger? i dont know im not familier. Either way it woulda been fine if they said "hey weapons changing try to get them upgraded within 2 weeks" if they cared but they dont which is why they just said " hey 2 days update" I mean dont get me wrong i love that contents coming fast but when there is so many broken things ingame and they show 0 care about its a problem

No one really cares that the weapon path is changing, because most of our mains are already 45 and past profane, but not to pirate yet. We all thought there was 0 rush to get our weapons so we didn't purposely try and stride to get the materials/gold needed to upgrade.

Now we're all *cricket*ed. We will need SO much more materials and over 200 gold and the hopes of even receiving your weapon from boxes from the 10019823273892898 new weapons you need to upgrade. I'm at siren right now, and theres no way 2 days gives me even remotely enough time to get all of the gold and trans stones needed. this whole situation is messed up, and now countless players are going to be behind because if youre not at pirate you get booted back a bunch of weapons.

If we were given 1 to 2 weeks before the update was released we would all be fine. 0 complaining.

You can't do "coming this spring" and everyone assumes we have time to get our crap together. like really?

I swear, if you delete my topic again like you have the past 2 other times, that i mind you werent even bad , it will just clearly show you could care less about your players/community.

3 minutes ago, devildawg said:

No one is hating on the expansion, they hate the weapon path changes since it will halt their progression and make them start all over again. 

They're not starting anything over again they're continuing theyr journey. If you didnt reach true pirate then you didnt. I've 2 characters at maxed out. Second one was warlock that i leveled up week ago and took me week to get everything on. Book, upgrades and so on. So yeah just because players are slackers and not willing to spent their time effiecently so they start crying and demanding bullshit.

Just now, Ambition said:

haha nice warlock excuse bro, so if a friend of mine wants to play the game right now what should i tell him? nah dont bother bro you cant true pirate anymore go play another game, kids these days.

That logic makes no sense. Nobody is saying to quit playing or to avoid starting a new character because of a new patch. The point is that a lot of unnecessary work and grinding could of been avoided if we were alerted of these changes much earlier. Imagine grinding for the 7 Moonwater Transformation Stones you need for the next weapon path and then you are told that in 2 days, the materials you need to upgrade completely change.

Kids these days.

6 minutes ago, Makar8000 said:

That logic makes no sense. Nobody is saying to quit playing or to avoid starting a new character because of a new patch. The point is that a lot of unnecessary work and grinding could of been avoided if we were alerted of these changes much earlier. Imagine grinding for the 7 Moonwater Transformation Stones you need for the next weapon path and then you are told that in 2 days, the materials you need to upgrade completely change.

Kids these days.

like i mentioned 10times already i dunno what you have been doing, but my wl is at 350 AP atm, with hardly any effort, you expect NCsoft to wait 2 months, so the warlocks can upgrade their gear? if you were smart you would have saved everything from january till the release of warlock, like i did, and everything would be fine.

also people that complain, it really raises the question why you play this game, okay so you dont have true pirate, so what? you will have to farm maybe 2 weeks longer than the others, booohoooo, your life is over now, yeah that makes the game indeed not any fun to play.

man up and play the game, they can't please everyone, you had 2 months to get the right weapon, you came short, it happens, deal with it.

2 minutes ago, Hatsunya said:

They're not starting anything over again they're continuing theyr journey. If you didnt reach true pirate then you didnt. I've 2 characters at maxed out. Second one was warlock that i leveled up week ago and took me week to get everything on. Book, upgrades and so on. So yeah just because players are slackers and not willing to spent their time effiecently so they start crying and demanding bullshit.

Well as im sure for others, and for me on my alts a least, i've farmed the pirate and siren emblems to purchase the siren/pirate weapons but i have no where near the 60 or so that you need. And I have also got the pirate weapon on 2 alts from the chest but now they will be useless. So yes that would mean I have to start over on them gathering the materials.

5 minutes ago, devildawg said:

Well as im sure for others, and for me on my alts a least, i've farmed the pirate and siren emblems to purchase the siren/pirate weapons but i have no where near the 60 or so that you need. And I have also got the pirate weapon on 2 alts from the chest but now they will be useless. So yes that would mean I have to start over on them gathering the materials.

yes I have to agree this really sucks and is such bad timing from NC, they should have given at least 1 weeks warning, 2 days is really a kick in the face for many players still hard at work farming materials which will be useless after patch.

I see market place prices of both Moonwater stones and Soulstones have started to increase already, this 'surprise' announcement is really going to mess up the economy for a while

4 minutes ago, Hinalover said:

For those who are wondering about the lower-end gear upgrades, you can see most of the changes in game already

http://imgur.com/a/q0PGE

7BDzhgt.jpg

Oathbreaker path just really takes over from the Pirate path, except it is far more expencive and requires the new Silverfrost evolve stones which will no doubt be insanely overpriced at least for a few weeks

Archived