Gravity Well

PhiKing

Can someone explain how it works, I don't really notice it when I spec points into it. 

Is it a one time thing once you cast thrall, or does thrall randomly pull in opponents during his duration?  I though it'd be a cool technique for pvp, but haven't noticed any difference.

well... let me try to explain...

in that skill path all skills are casted by thrall based in some condititions and has CD

Gravity Well:

• casted when some enemy is near Thrall
  • Pull the enemy to Thrall and slow
  • in T3 it disable some skills (charge skills)

However the player can use SS and escape BUT 'lose' the SS escape if you try another combo.

Gravity well has 36 sec CD, I don't remember the life time for thrall (with and without spec) but I think that without spec it can be casted 1 time and with spec 2 times.

The Thrall has an active time of 24 seconds when not spec'd into Attack or Guard Thrall, and an active time of 32 seconds when spec'd into Attack or Guard Thrall.

That said, the Thrall will only be able to use Gravity Well once while active.

I didnt see anyone using Gravity Well T3 in PvP so far, but honestly... this skill looks like having so much potential. You throw the Thrall on them, they cant charge, so they have to SS or eat a lot of damage, but if they SS, they are dead because you use Soul Shackles and unleash some nice Time Distortion upon their ass. "Looks" op as f***, but I cant tell since I havent seen anyone using it. 
Would like to hear a statement of someone who is using that skill in PvP.

-Ra9eQuit

I nuked an AS 100 to 0 with Gravity Well T3 cause he spent the SS and used 2 to counter the Thrall attack making him to go back near the thrall and didnt use lotus flower before get in the battle then I just used Soul Shackles and Soulburn for the extra crit dmg.

it's a good skill... it won't guarrantee your win all the time... but... makes a diference

Archived