Forums

Fix your servers.

So I started playing again after short break. And what I noticed it ping spikes and BIG ping spikes, from 20-> 400.

So I get Pingplotter and I start pinging.

This is from Ncsoft: NCsoft ping

This is from FFXIV: FFXIV ping

This is from Aion EU: AION ping

This clearly shows that it's problem on your end or in between and is your responsibility to fix it and don't give us crap to contact our ISP.

Adding more pings: Ping_1 Ping_2 Ping_3

The only ping that has no issues is Ping_1 and that is located in 'Murica.

Edited by Anpan
Adding more pings.

I agree with you 100% but it doesn't look like that are going to do anything about it. I think they are quite happy milking whatever player base they have for everything they have. They don't intend to put any money in at this point. The problems this game exhibits most companies resolve and communicate efforts with their players. I see nothing from NCSoft.

Edited by Reap00

Unplayabile.And they blame players ISP,connection,network ,pc.

Since a week i struggle with tickets on support ,uninstalling and reinstalling game ,switching pc's and going to check connections from friends houses.Is frustrating,time consuming and irritating to freeze 15 sec and watch yourself die because this game really its not optimised and the servers are bad.

I'm glad i'm travelling so i will see how it works in few weeks-prolly untill then i will loose my interest on it (wich i would rly like to!).

Suggestion: don't pay for a bad service,least you won't feel cheated at end .

Hmm.

I think the issue lies in the connection going to both, the server in the US and the server in the EU.

You need to connect to the US to log in, access the market.

The arena lobby and dungeon finder lobby both sit in the US.
The EU server are in Frankfurt, but as you are sending packages, even if it is just a few, it may screw things up a bit as in making it spike.

I am also still not quite certain which of the two low ping IPs are for the server and which one for the character information.

Living 2 hours away from Frankfurt, I do not have issues with ping normally.

2 days ago my WTFast 14 days trial has ended and since then i've only played a couple of hours. My daily routine was Mushin Tower from 1 to 8.3 and i've already killed 8.3, 12 times. But the very day my WTFast trials ended, i failed to kill 8.2 :) I also dropped from 1910 to 1760 rank points in 2 days. Yeah, this game isn't for Turkish people who play it from Turkey like me.

Edited by InstantDeath
32 minutes ago, InstantDeath said:

2 days ago my WTFast 14 days trial has ended and since then i've only played a couple of hours. My daily routine was Mushin Tower from 1 to 8.3 and i've already killed 8.3, 12 times. But the very day my WTFast trials ended, i failed to kill 8.2 :) I also dropped from 1910 to 1760 rank points in 2 days. Yeah, this game isn't for Turkish people who play it from Turkey like me.

Without WTFast I don't even start this game and I'm not PvPer even. I gladly pay the fee and I think it costs me nothing because those are the money NCSoft won't get from me and I could've spend it on NCoins.

Edited by Bartas
12 minutes ago, Bartas said:

Without WTFast I don't even start this game and I'm not PvPer even. I gladly pay the fee and I think it costs me nothing because those are the money NCSoft won't get from me and I could've spend it on NCoins.

I bought 1 month premium twice since the beginning but this time i spent my money on WTFast instead of buying premium. Waiting for BoaCompra confirmation sucks :)

4 minutes ago, InstantDeath said:

I bought 1 month premium twice since the beginning but this time i spent my money on WTFast instead of buying premium. Waiting for BoaCompra confirmation sucks :)

standard sub for WTFast is more than enough. One tip, always use same server, less chance you get accidentally banned ;)

1 hour ago, Bartas said:

standard sub for WTFast is more than enough. One tip, always use same server, less chance you get accidentally banned ;)

Thank you very much, didn't even know that was possible. Yep, i bought basic version for 5.99 and it's awesome. Unlike any other ping reducers, WTfast have 5 middle east ( 1 in İstanbul exactly ) server and reduce my ping from 230-330 to 60-70.