Game Issues and Why I'm Quitting (Rant)

Bl00dthirst

Yep, this is a rant but I'm basically just going to list off all the issues of this game and why it made it so depressing for me to even log in.

1. The bots. There's bots in PvP, PvE, and gold selling bots. The Destroyer bots in PvP run scripts that make them nearly unbeatable. The gold selling bots are just extremely annoying and you don't have enough spots to block them all so they don't spam the chat, spam you with friend requests, and all that good stuff. Plus in PvE I've actually seen Destroyer bots teleporting across the map.

2. End game is extremely lacking and unrewarding, most of it being an immensely unbalanced grind. Dailies don't reward enough, amount of materials needed for upgrades are too high, and the base cost for upgrades in gold are far too high as well.

3. The game constantly lags, whether it's from latency or from FPS. I never had stable FPS running this game even on the lowest of settings with a Nvidia GTX GeForce 850M graphics card which has 2 GB of VRAM.

4. The grind, which was already somewhat mentioned. You have to pile such an absurd amount of hours into this game just to accomplish little to nothing that it's absurd. There's no balance, especially when you look at how quickly they're putting out new content. The only way you could possibly be fully geared by the next content patch is by dumping 10 or more hours into the game a day or a ton of money.

5. The community for the most part is pretty unsavory, although not everyone I talked to was like that.

6. The balancing of classes is pretty bad at level 45, although I know the game wasn't intended to be capped at 45 in the first place. It just makes PvP that much more difficult.

7. Having an item (Soulstone) that you can really only get from doing PvP, which is bad for three reasons. The game should either be geared toward PvP or PvE, you shouldn't have to PvP in order to get an item for PvE progression. The balancing of classes at PvP is not the greatest, it's pretty bad actually which makes getting soulstones that much more frustrating and complicated. You get virtually nothing but Destroyer bots in 1v1 and Summoner bots in 3v3. Destroyer bots are pretty much a direct counter to Assassin at level 45 and Summoner bots ruin 3v3 by turning it into 2v3 which isn't exactly fun if they're on your team. It isn't even fun when they aren't on your team because it makes the match incredibly easy and boring.

8. THE BOTS. The bots have been an issue for months, ever since the game released on launch day there was at least gold selling bots and now there's the PvE and PvP Destroyer bots that I mentioned earlier. The fact that it's been an issue for months and nothing has been done about it is sad.

9. End game as a whole is just extremely unrewarding. The RNG is imbalanced. The material and currency cost for upgrades is too high, and the rewards from doing dailies is too low. Yeah you can make about 10 gold or a little more if you do all the dailies that give the most money except....that takes several hours even if you happen to have over 440 AP and are geared to the teeth.

In all honestly I had high hopes for this game when I heard about the CBTs and even when I first heard it was coming to NA but there's just too many flaws for it to be enjoyable for me. The story is well done and leveling was actually pretty fun and had a great pace to it, unlike the grind that leveling by itself can be in some games where you just want to press your face into the keyboard to press buttons after a while because it gets so repetitive and boring. But yeah, on another note I do wish the people deciding to stick with the game enjoy it and maybe this little rant I had of pointing out all the issues with the game will help some people decide if the game is really worth their time or not.

Just some of my thoughts.

1. Dest bots are nearly impossible to lose to. This is shown by our inflated ratings, but obviously there are the underlying minority that still lose to them which puts bots all the way up to plat.

2. Not counting mats, 1 upgrade is about equal to the amount of gold earned in 1 day. Bots actually help with upgrading because of how easily they destroy the costs of mats. Everyone can complain all they want, but it's so true that bots reduced upgrades by maybe 1/3 of what it should be.

End game is kind of lacking I agree. We're short on meaningful content.

3. GPU is not the deciding factor for performance in this game. You need a CPU with good single-threaded performance. Even then this game runs like crap with tons of people around so not much anyone can do here.

4. You complain about lacking endgame then about content coming too fast. Pick one :/

Like I said before, bots are cutting down on the hours you need to grind, so this shouldn't even be a complaint at this point.

5. This is the internet.

7. Linking PvE and PvP content together makes each side worthwhile to do. If one side has no meaningful rewards, no one will do it. But yeah, bots kill the fun in PvP.

8. I like how almost no one even realizes what's be done so far about bots. Bots will always be an ongoing issue for any MMO. If you followed the game from release, NCSoft did implement a few things over time.

Faction chat is much cleaner than it used to be. There's a list dedicated to spam bots and it's easy to manage with a function to delete the entire list. There were also a few ban waves going through that wiped out a ton of bots. But obviously this isn't enough. It's like battling cancer, it's tough. Maybe our player base likes buying gold?

9. Again, we're short on content. Not sure what else to say without repeating.

Note: I'm not defending bots, they are a double-edged sword. People like to complain about how it destroys the economy yet at the same time talk about how hard it is to upgrade gear. Seriously just pick one, you can't be on both sides of the spectrum. The only things they truly do at the same time is kill the fun in entry PvP and slightly annoy you in chat. 

22 minutes ago, RyceCream said:

1. Dest bots are nearly impossible to lose to. This is shown by our inflated ratings, but obviously there are the underlying minority that still lose to them which puts bots all the way up to plat.

2. Not counting mats, 1 upgrade is about equal to the amount of gold earned in 1 day. Bots actually help with upgrading because of how easily they destroy the costs of mats. Everyone can complain all they want, but it's so true that bots reduced upgrades by maybe 1/3 of what it should be.

End game is kind of lacking I agree. We're short on meaningful content.

3. GPU is not the deciding factor for performance in this game. You need a CPU with good single-threaded performance. Even then this game runs like crap with tons of people around so not much anyone can do here.

4. You complain about lacking endgame then about content coming too fast. Pick one :/

Like I said before, bots are cutting down on the hours you need to grind, so this shouldn't even be a complaint at this point.

5. This is the internet.

7. Linking PvE and PvP content together makes each side worthwhile to do. If one side has no meaningful rewards, no one will do it. But yeah, bots kill the fun in PvP.

8. I like how almost no one even realizes what's be done so far about bots. Bots will always be an ongoing issue for any MMO. If you followed the game from release, NCSoft did implement a few things over time.

Faction chat is much cleaner than it used to be. There's a list dedicated to spam bots and it's easy to manage with a function to delete the entire list. There were also a few ban waves going through that wiped out a ton of bots. But obviously this isn't enough. It's like battling cancer, it's tough. Maybe our player base likes buying gold?

9. Again, we're short on content. Not sure what else to say without repeating.

Note: I'm not defending bots, they are a double-edged sword. People like to complain about how it destroys the economy yet at the same time talk about how hard it is to upgrade gear. Seriously just pick one, you can't be on both sides of the spectrum. The only things they truly do at the same time is kill the fun in entry PvP and slightly annoy you in chat. 

So you say you aren't defending the bots yet a lot of what you said was exactly that. Yeah they might have reduced the cost of mats a little bit, it still takes forever to upgrade things because like I said, you can make over 10 gold a day from dailies if you constantly have about 5 hours a day every day to grind them out even if you do have great gear.

You do know that fully maxed out True Pirate weapon upgrade costs about 250 gold, right? Yeah, I don't have the time nor the patience for that at 10 gold a day after 4 to 5 hours of work. A little RNG and grinding for instant upgrades? Alright, I can deal with that. The way the system is for upgrading things though? Pretty ridiculous. 250 gold divided by the little over 10 gold you can make from dailies means 25 days of grinding, if you can manage to grind every single day. Which not many people can do considering they have jobs and things like that. So the only real way I could think of to combat this would be to increase the amount of mats you get AND close to double the money you get from dailies which would mean about 12 days of grinding for one upgrade instead of an entire month. What's 25 days multiplied by 5? Which is number of equipment you have total. 125 days, a quarter of an entire year, if you grind every single day. Not worth it, sorry.

There's more negative effects from the bots in this game than there are positive ones, which is why it's ruining the game as a whole btw, which is why my post isn't the only one complaining about them.

Also what you said about it being the internet. Yeah, it's the internet but once upon a time people didn't use that as a constant excuse to be rude and arrogant.

There's major balance issues to this game and a lot of optimizing that needs to be done. I have a quad core i7 that can run at about 2.7 GHz and plus, I don't have any FPS issues on any other games that I've played.

Lack of content isn't the problem, the content not being balanced and properly rewarding is the problem.

Once you hit max level you basically face smash yourself into a brick wall of GRINDFEST and the fun you had leveling completely disappears. The satisfaction of the game disappears too, along with it being any kind of enjoyable. So basically logging in to grind dailies just turns into a second job. Yeeeaaaahhhhh, no thanks.

4 minutes ago, Bl00dthirst said:

So you say you aren't defending the bots yet a lot of what you said was exactly that. Yeah they might have reduced the cost of mats a little bit, it still takes forever to upgrade things because like I said, you can make over 10 gold a day from dailies if you constantly have about 5 hours a day every day to grind them out even if you do have great gear.

You do know that fully maxed out True Pirate weapon upgrade costs about 250 gold, right? Yeah, I don't have the time nor the patience for that at 10 gold a day after 4 to 5 hours of work. A little RNG and grinding for instant upgrades? Alright, I can deal with that. The way the system is for upgrading things though? Pretty ridiculous. 250 gold divided by the little over 10 gold you can make from dailies means 25 days of grinding, if you can manage to grind every single day. Which not many people can do considering they have jobs and things like that. So the only real way I could think of to combat this would be to increase the amount of mats you get AND close to double the money you get from dailies which would mean about 12 hours of grinding for one upgrade instead of an entire month. What's 25 days multiplied by 5? Which is number of equipment you have total. 125 days, a quarter of an entire year, if you grind every single day. Not worth it, sorry.

There's more negative effects from the bots in this game than there are positive ones, which is why it's ruining the game as a whole btw, which is why my post isn't the only one complaining about them.

Also what you said about it being the internet. Yeah, it's the internet but once upon a time people didn't use that as a constant excuse to be rude and arrogant.

There's major balance issues to this game and a lot of optimizing that needs to be done. I have a quad core i7 that can run at about 2.7 GHz and plus, I don't have any FPS issues on any other games that I've played.

Lack of content isn't the problem, the content not being balanced and properly rewarding is the problem.

I'm not siding with the bots, that's why I said it's a double-edged sword. Obviously they do destroy the game as a whole but like I said, currently it eases the grind for very casual players. Dailies aren't the only way to make money. You just have to research a bit, find some trends, and take advantage of it. If you enjoy the game, dailies are mostly a bonus to the activities you do in the game.

If you get left behind on content, the upgrades will only become cheaper except for the 50 upgrade path change. I upgraded my weapon before the WL patch so I'm not aware of the current costs. 3 weeks ago it costed me somewhere in the 500g range to get to true pirate. 250g right now is so much easier in comparison.

If you're looking for faster progression and less grind then this game probably isn't for you. I think it's feasible the way it is now so no point in arguing over this.

18 minutes ago, RyceCream said:

I'm not siding with the bots, that's why I said it's a double-edged sword. Obviously they do destroy the game as a whole but like I said, currently it eases the grind for very casual players. Dailies aren't the only way to make money. You just have to research a bit, find some trends, and take advantage of it. If you enjoy the game, dailies are mostly a bonus to the activities you do in the game.

If you get left behind on content, the upgrades will only become cheaper except for the 50 upgrade path change. I upgraded my weapon before the WL patch so I'm not aware of the current costs. 3 weeks ago it costed me somewhere in the 500g range to get to true pirate. 250g right now is so much easier in comparison.

If you're looking for faster progression and less grind then this game probably isn't for you. I think it's feasible the way it is now so no point in arguing over this.

I knew about the trends to make money. I used some of them and also knew about how people were farming 4 man BSH to get one of two books that sell for a couple hundred gold. But see, the keyword there is farming so, yeah. The income is incredibly slow still compared to what's required, even using the trends you mentioned. Unless you have one of those books drop and I'm sure the RNG on them is god awful. 

2 hours ago, RyceCream said:

Most of the time, bots are set against other bots.   One of them has to win.

5 hours ago, RyceCream said:

Ways to earn gold beside daily quests: 

* Farm moonwater tears,depending on your class and gear you should be able to solo at least one of the top 4blue dungeons if you're on siren weapon even,tho with assassin is probably easiest and fastest,also with summoner. Only problem is it takes lots of tears to earn high amount of money and bots surely didnt help with that,cause of them tear prices dropped down a lot.

* Farming BSH 4man for skill book,sounds nice but a bit of searching on forum,you can find players that did over 150runs and still no book,or maybe 1-2 only..depends too much on drop rate which is too low and depends which class book you get, some are cheap some expensive,not really worth considering how unrewarding it is and how much time it requires.

* Make alt characters for faction daily = sell soulstones,good way to earn money and collect mats for upgrading,only.problem is it takes time to lvl and to do quests.

* Farm terrors for boxes = sell keys/soulstones. People on Starfall Crater been farming terrors for full week now 12hours + each day. Nice amount of soulstones if you grind it without a stop + if you do BW in meantime some ppl got 1k soulstones.

Yeah there are few ways to earn gold,problem is its not for casual players,as much as you think bots lowered the prices and that its good they did that,its actually bad thing. People now need to farm more to earn what they could earn with less before.

Soulstones on my server dropped from 29-31s to now 21-24, mw tears were 85-95, now they are 60-65.  Problem with price dropping is that cost of upgrading  didnt drop and now it takes more time to earn enough for upgrading/evolving then it was before.

For hardcore/no lifer player that maybe is not a big problem cause that kind of player can farm 24/7 ,but for a casual that can only play few hours a day or even less,it is a problem

And when the game simply becomes non casual friendly,those players tend to leave the game. And trust me working class of players tend to spend more on the game then those who dont work/earn money. Not really healthy for a game imo.

I guess time will tell,considering game been out for only 2-3months here,and the amount of quiting posts increase almost daily,i would say game is not doing so good even if lots of ppl still play,its just bad to see so many ppl leaving so early.

6 hours ago, Bl00dthirst said:

You do know that fully maxed out True Pirate weapon upgrade costs about 250 gold, right? Yeah, I don't have the time nor the patience for that at 10 gold a day after 4 to 5 hours of work. A little RNG and grinding for instant upgrades? Alright, I can deal with that. The way the system is for upgrading things though? Pretty ridiculous. 250 gold divided by the little over 10 gold you can make from dailies means 25 days of grinding, if you can manage to grind every single day. Which not many people can do considering they have jobs and things like that. So the only real way I could think of to combat this would be to increase the amount of mats you get AND close to double the money you get from dailies which would mean about 12 days of grinding for one upgrade instead of an entire month. What's 25 days multiplied by 5? Which is number of equipment you have total. 125 days, a quarter of an entire year, if you grind every single day. Not worth it, sorry.

Once you hit max level you basically face smash yourself into a brick wall of GRINDFEST and the fun you had leveling completely disappears. The satisfaction of the game disappears too, along with it being any kind of enjoyable. So basically logging in to grind dailies just turns into a second job. Yeeeaaaahhhhh, no thanks.

Why base your gold from dailies when you have crafting? Start crafting and you have extra income. 

3 hours ago, Eladriel said:

Ways to earn gold beside daily quests: 

* Farm moonwater tears,depending on your class and gear you should be able to solo at least one of the top 4blue dungeons if you're on siren weapon even,tho with assassin is probably easiest and fastest,also with summoner. Only problem is it takes lots of tears to earn high amount of money and bots surely didnt help with that,cause of them tear prices dropped down a lot.

* Farming BSH 4man for skill book,sounds nice but a bit of searching on forum,you can find players that did over 150runs and still no book,or maybe 1-2 only..depends too much on drop rate which is too low and depends which class book you get, some are cheap some expensive,not really worth considering how unrewarding it is and how much time it requires.

* Make alt characters for faction daily = sell soulstones,good way to earn money and collect mats for upgrading,only.problem is it takes time to lvl and to do quests.

* Farm terrors for boxes = sell keys/soulstones. People on Starfall Crater been farming terrors for full week now 12hours + each day. Nice amount of soulstones if you grind it without a stop + if you do BW in meantime some ppl got 1k soulstones.

Yeah there are few ways to earn gold,problem is its not for casual players,as much as you think bots lowered the prices and that its good they did that,its actually bad thing. People now need to farm more to earn what they could earn with less before.

Soulstones on my server dropped from 29-31s to now 21-24, mw tears were 85-95, now they are 60-65.  Problem with price dropping is that cost of upgrading  didnt drop and now it takes more time to earn enough for upgrading/evolving then it was before.

For hardcore/no lifer player that maybe is not a big problem cause that kind of player can farm 24/7 ,but for a casual that can only play few hours a day or even less,it is a problem

And when the game simply becomes non casual friendly,those players tend to leave the game. And trust me working class of players tend to spend more on the game then those who dont work/earn money. Not really healthy for a game imo.

I guess time will tell,considering game been out for only 2-3months here,and the amount of quiting posts increase almost daily,i would say game is not doing so good even if lots of ppl still play,its just bad to see so many ppl leaving so early.

Moonwater tears only sell for a whooping 50 silver. I would be bald from ripping my hair out doing Brightstone Ruins enough times to get enough Moonwater Tears for it to matter or be relevant compared to what's needed to make any progression. Pointless and unsatisfying grinding. Also, you get banned for solo'ing Ruins too many times so, yeah.  

Farming BSH 4 man is an awful way to make money like I already mentioned. The RNG drop rate is so low that it's a joke, especially for the books that are actually worth a good amount. Even more pointless and even less satisfying grinding, since it's RNG dependent.

Making an alt would take me about 50 hours or more just to do faction dailies which....only give 10 silver a piece. Again, huge waste of time.

As far as farming terrors and BW goes I'm going to point out something that you said, "12+ hours a day." Anyone with any kind of outside life don't have 12+ hours a day to do the same thing, non-stop. So to say that's an irrelevant way to make money is an understatement. 

But, I will say you did a great job pointing something out which is the fact that this game really isn't casual friendly at all. You can't just log in for a few hours here and there and still manage to have any fun or make any real progression. The way the game is designed is that it only rewards the people who literally do nothing but grind for 12+ hours a day and have no life, which like you mentioned really is not healthy in the slightest. I've seen what the game truly is, an unfriendly to casual players ultra grindfest.

3 hours ago, OMEGAWEAPON said:

Why base your gold from dailies when you have crafting? Start crafting and you have extra income. 

Except crafting things that make you any decent income can take over 15 hours and moonwater transformation stones have dropped so hard in price that it almost actually costs you money to make them unless you farm all the mats. Which is extremely difficult because of some of the bots farming Moonwater Quartz every time a node spawns.

Casual games makes the most $$$$$, look  on the smartphone games,  the  casual   make more than the grindy ones   because you know  most casual   actually   have a job,  job= money , money they would spend in a game if  they would enjoy  doing it,   but to spend money  on premium   and do a grindfest for   half a year  to upgrade  your gear  because yo know  you can't play   more than 15 hours  a week...  than  why spend money  at all in a game so unfriendly to casuals. 

7 hours ago, Eladriel said:

It is not very rewarding anymore. Every char needs vaguely 30 minutes to complete the beach and misty woods faction dailies.

I have seven chars sitting on lvl 45, the last one is coming up over the next few days.

This sums up to 119Soulstones in average.

On the server Windrest that is less than 30 gold nowdays for a work of currently 3 and a half hour, four once I maxed my final char, mind you I always got at least one person with me while doing them.
A character needs about 3 days to lvl up via regular questing.

If you add poh24 and nsh24 to the list, that is about another 6 gold per char and something between 40-70 minutes for both, if you skip MM and poh if they should not spawn while you do them.
For seven character this sums up to 42gold.

Meaning about roughly 72gold per day for seven character if you do those things as if it was a fulltime job.

You could add pvp dailies which should be another 30 minutes per character, if ranked gold on seven chars, this is another 30soustones about every third day. This should be about 50gold added every few days.

Question is, would that work, be worth it or would it not be much faster to duo poh4/bsh4 for the upgrade items?

This is centered to Windrest with the prices as of 20th March.

6 hours ago, Bl00dthirst said:

Moonwater tears only sell for a whooping 50 silver. I would be bald from ripping my hair out doing Brightstone Ruins enough times to get enough Moonwater Tears for it to matter or be relevant compared to what's needed to make any progression. Pointless and unsatisfying grinding. Also, you get banned for solo'ing Ruins too many times so, yeah.  

I guess prices of tear depend on the server,unless they changed during the night on my and now are 50s. When i started doing farming brightstone tears were around 80-90,at some point they even reached 1g per tear but that was only for few days so in the end for some time it was worth farming. You can't get banned from doing solo runs since game was designed in that way, Ogong dungeon exploit was bannable cause people got to boss without defeating captains to open doors.

Doing brightstone with assassin takes around 7-9mins,kill minibosses in stealth and that's it,Pigsty dungeon is actually the most fastest way to do it with sin,takes me 3-4mins per run,considering i can stealth all the way to mini boss and then to main boss without the need to kill adds/mobs and boss attacking me,but yeah it's hell of a boring and i would need hours still for decent amount of gold to earn.

At the end if you're a casual player,a person with job and social life this game is becoming less and less for you. Even with lv 50 patch coming that brings higher amount of gold per quests,it still wont help,cause at some point gold required for upgrading/evolving weapon will be higher then the amount you can farm as a casual player,same as it is now.

5 hours ago, TheHorror said:

Casual games makes the most $$$$$, look  on the smartphone games,  the  casual   make more than the grindy ones   because you know  most casual   actually   have a job,  job= money , money they would spend in a game if  they would enjoy  doing it,   but to spend money  on premium   and do a grindfest for   half a year  to upgrade  your gear  because yo know  you can't play   more than 15 hours  a week...  than  why spend money  at all in a game so unfriendly to casuals. 

Exactly,im playing 1 mobile game and people there spend literally thousands of dollars for it,i myself have spent probably around 1k euro for it in 6+ months that i play,and that's considered too low,there are people who spent probably around 5-10k every few months, I'ts not that im buying pay2win stuff,it's that i like the game very much and enjoy playing it and often spend money for new events and such and it's a mobile game which means it's very casual friendly.

But i guess comparing mobile games to MMOs it's really fair or right thing to do,but they could all learn something from mobile games.

That's why they probably put legendary items in shop in some B&S versions,they know that people can't farm 24/7 at least not all players. Considering i heard drop rate for legendary box is so low that maybe like 1% of server has a weapon if not even less. And that boxes cost around 6-10k gold,not to mention upgrading that weapon from lv1-10 costs apparently almost around 10k gold as well.

inb4 everyone witch hunts the guy.  let him have his meanings on the game.  better people list their reasons for leaving ´hopeful´ ( i know chances are 0.01% chance)  ncsoft will wake up and press toward fixing some of these problems within game 

there is one point i find utterly disgusting tho.. Soulstones..  Really dislike how spoiled people are.  If they dont want to pvp they can buy them from market place. sadly they too used to casual mmorpgs like WoW.   I wannna bet you not a single person that complain about soulstone played DAOC or EQ or any other ´real´ mmorpg.

The only reason why people complain about the game is just the fact they arent good in the game and see others pass by while u are Strugeling

instead of Trying to find info or learn about the game u rather complain and stil play the game or u quit and play another mmo thats alot easier for u.

every mmo i have played always there are people like u making these threads just simply cuz they cannot get or reach what other players have.

u have to ask urself this

Why are alot of people better then me and doing so much better farming the gold i need?
Why is everyone better then me in pvp and why the bots ruin my fun.

Answer: u suck and dont spend time to get better.

2 minutes ago, TryGoogleThis said:

inb4 everyone witch hunts the guy.  let him have his meanings on the game.  better people list their reasons for leaving ´hopeful´ ( i know chances are 0.01% chance)  ncsoft will wake up and press toward fixing some of these problems within game 

there is one point i find utterly disgusting tho.. Soulstones..  Really dislike how spoiled people are.  If they dont want to pvp they can buy them from market place. sadly they too used to casual mmorpgs like WoW.   I wannna bet you not a single person that complain about soulstone played DAOC or EQ or any other ´real´ mmorpg.

There's a reason why i don't like PvP quests in this game.

first and foremost you don't only compete with other faction,but you also compete with your own,this game has some of the worst comunity in any MMO so far that iv met,people barely want to grp with each other to do quests,i recently met a guy doing quests and when i asked him if he wanted to grp up to kill mobs faster he said not,he said that he does quests faster alone...now i don't really know how he got to that conclusion but the more people in party the faster the kills are done? or am i wrong?  Not to mention people reseting Waldo 90% of the time,there's always some1 grabbing him and throwing him as further as he can to reset,it doesn't matter if there's only 2 of you if he doesn't get the 1st hit he will probably go for reset if he can rather then grouping up with you.

2nd reason is big drop of FPS,whenever there's 10+ players  there's just FPS drop for no reason,i played Aion for 4 years and i enjoyed PvP there,even in sieges with 200+ players game ran more smoothly then this one with 10 players. 

Do we even need to talk about class/gear inbalance in open world pvp? some people using macro while others aren't... and to top it all with cream on the top,lets add ping dependant game which high number of players are affected for some reason,skill delays etc etc.....

Im actually a person who enjoys PvP in games,but this game probably has one worst open world pvp in MMOs due to it's poor optimization and too many problem that comes with it.

So i don't think people are spoiled,it's just that game sticks it right in the players ass.

42 minutes ago, Eladriel said:

There's a reason why i don't like PvP quests in this game.

first and foremost you don't only compete with other faction,but you also compete with your own,this game has some of the worst comunity in any MMO so far that iv met,people barely want to grp with each other to do quests,i recently met a guy doing quests and when i asked him if he wanted to grp up to kill mobs faster he said not,he said that he does quests faster alone...now i don't really know how he got to that conclusion but the more people in party the faster the kills are done? or am i wrong?  Not to mention people reseting Waldo 90% of the time,there's always some1 grabbing him and throwing him as further as he can to reset,it doesn't matter if there's only 2 of you if he doesn't get the 1st hit he will probably go for reset if he can rather then grouping up with you.

2nd reason is big drop of FPS,whenever there's 10+ players  there's just FPS drop for no reason,i played Aion for 4 years and i enjoyed PvP there,even in sieges with 200+ players game ran more smoothly then this one with 10 players. 

Do we even need to talk about class/gear inbalance in open world pvp? some people using macro while others aren't... and to top it all with cream on the top,lets add ping dependant game which high number of players are affected for some reason,skill delays etc etc.....

Im actually a person who enjoys PvP in games,but this game probably has one worst open world pvp in MMOs due to it's poor optimization and too many problem that comes with it.

So i don't think people are spoiled,it's just that game sticks it right in the players ass.

Spoiled. You could farm dungs all day and buy the soulstones if you wanted but you DO not want that.  you want it to be adjusted for you. hence.. Spoiled. 
And please dont brng Aion up... If you think that is a acutal hard or grindy mmo it proves how inexperinced you are.

im joining this quit train now... elitist scum saying they would love a bsh group with coz i have triangle gems... people dont even look at the wepaon just see bad gems and act like "aww this person is a noob better leave them" not to mention 400+ ap requirements for supply chain... hope people enjoy level 50 content and greedy mofos.

2 hours ago, Dr SoulReaper said:

im joining this quit train now... elitist scum saying they would love a bsh group with coz i have triangle gems... people dont even look at the wepaon just see bad gems and act like "aww this person is a noob better leave them" not to mention 400+ ap requirements for supply chain... hope people enjoy level 50 content and greedy mofos.

tbh there is no excuse for triangular gems come getting your toon to 45 lol. Like brilliant squares cost nothing and are significantly better, this is part of what i dont understand you can afford a True siren or something better but your still running triangulars like what is this. 

1. Yes, bots are an issue and we all hope it's fixed soon.

2. I disagree, plenty of folks are sitting there with end-game gear already. Personally I think it should be more difficult to obtain, if anything.

3. The 850M is a crappy mobile card, it was never meant for something like B&S, it was meant for watching videos on flights and playing Pokemon emulators.

4. Same complaint as #2, see #2.

5. Yep, we're full of special snowflaks that foul up the forums with "I'm quitting." posts and the like...

6. Answered your own statement here.

7. You can buy soulstones with gold.

8. Same complaint as #1, see #1.

9. Same complaint as #2 and #4, see #2.

tl;dr - Don't let the door hit you...

5 hours ago, Hotshot said:

The only reason why people complain about the game is just the fact they arent good in the game and see others pass by while u are Strugeling

instead of Trying to find info or learn about the game u rather complain and stil play the game or u quit and play another mmo thats alot easier for u.

every mmo i have played always there are people like u making these threads just simply cuz they cannot get or reach what other players have.

Why are alot of people better then me and doing so much better farming the gold i need?

4 hours ago, TryGoogleThis said:

Spoiled. You could farm dungs all day and buy the soulstones if you wanted but you DO not want that.  you want it to be adjusted for you. hence.. Spoiled. 
And please dont brng Aion up... If you think that is a acutal hard or grindy mmo it proves how inexperinced you are.

Not sure if you have problems with reading or understanding stuff,not to be rude or anything but where did i compare Aion to B&S in terms of harder/easier ? I simply mentioned Aion in a way that i do actually enjoy PvP in MMOs and that it ran smoother then B&S,there was no saying that Aion was harder or anything similar to comparing these 2 games in that matter.

It seems that you didn't read thread carefully or again trouble understanding things,people have problems with this game being too grindy or non casual friendly which actually is the case,you mentioned you could farm dungeons all day and buy soulstone and the whole point of this thread is that people don't have time to farm dungeons 24/7,and saying that i DO NOT WANT is wrong,cause it's not that people don't want to farm all day,it's that the people don't have that much free time.

Next time before posting something so useless and calling people spoiled,at least read the damn thread since you either didn't or lack understanding skills.

5 hours ago, Hotshot said:

Did you actually read the posts in this thread? seems like you didn't. The main complain here is that people don't have time to farm that much,not that they don't know how.

I am sure you are a teenager that still lives with mum and dad, doesn't have children, isn't married,or has bills to pay so it's a bit easier for you to say "everyone sucks". Perhaps I am wrong,and you do have responsibilities,and you use all your leisure to get this game done. What it all comes down to is- it isn't about who sucks or who doesn't.  I do find that very  ignorant to say. Maybe you weren't raised right or with manners. Comparing you to others is very ignorant. Someone's lifestyle determines who is going to get far on this game and who isn't :) Some work for gaming companies,and all they do is game so everything is at their reach,and a bit easier. Some are rich in RL,and own 10 PCS which they can use for BOTS. Some don't give a shit about their wives,their family,or their career,and only care about their own self gratification. It depends on lifestyle ! I for one cannot play this game as much as you or the other "hardcore" players because i have a family,a good job so I will never be maxed. It's not because I suck it's because I get 3 hours a day if I am lucky. I get these comments everyday about my gear never evolves,and I suck. I am a Swede lol You can't get to a Swedish man over material ! It's a pixel !!! It's a bloody game that goes off when your monitor does. Back to reality !!! The day you realize reality from fantasy you will be a better person. Sorry about the rant but I did think it was absurd,and a bit shocking. You should think about others over yourself or have some mercy on the one's that aren't as entitled or spoiled as you. Cheers :)

1 hour ago, Lurkios said:

1. Yes, bots are an issue and we all hope it's fixed soon.

2. I disagree, plenty of folks are sitting there with end-game gear already. Personally I think it should be more difficult to obtain, if anything.

3. The 850M is a crappy mobile card, it was never meant for something like B&S, it was meant for watching videos on flights and playing Pokemon emulators.

4. Same complaint as #2, see #2.

5. Yep, we're full of special snowflaks that foul up the forums with "I'm quitting." posts and the like...

6. Answered your own statement here.

7. You can buy soulstones with gold.

8. Same complaint as #1, see #1.

9. Same complaint as #2 and #4, see #2.

tl;dr - Don't let the door hit you...

For the number 2 comment. The one's sitting with the best end game gear are the children that go to school,come home,and play all day till the lights go out by mum.

6 minutes ago, Saxon4 said:

I am sure you are a teenager that still lives with mum and dad, doesn't have children, isn't married,or has bills to pay so it's a bit easier for you to say "everyone sucks". Perhaps I am wrong,and you do have responsibilities,and you use all your leisure to get this game done. What it all comes down to is- it isn't about who sucks or who doesn't.  I do find that very  ignorant to say. Maybe you weren't raised right or with manners. Comparing you to others is very ignorant. Someone's lifestyle determines who is going to get far on this game and who isn't :) Some work for gaming companies,and all they do is game so everything is at their reach,and a bit easier. Some are rich in RL,and own 10 PCS which they can use for BOTS. Some don't give a shit about their wives,their family,or their career,and only care about their own self gratification. It depends on lifestyle ! I for one cannot play this game as much as you or the other "hardcore" players because i have a family,a good job so I will never be maxed. It's not because I suck it's because I get 3 hours a day if I am lucky. I get these comments everyday about my gear never evolves,and I suck. I am a Swede lol You can't get to a Swedish man over material ! It's a pixel !!! It's a bloody game that goes off when your monitor does. Back to reality !!! The day you realize reality from fantasy you will be a better person. Sorry about the rant but I did think it was absurd,and a bit shocking. You should think about others over yourself or have some mercy on the one's that aren't as entitled or spoiled as you. Cheers :)

... What?

Archived