Corrupted Razor

Aapwereld

Hello everyone,

I've been playing this game for a couple of days now and i noticed something very annoying..

Me and my friends decided to clear The Darkglympse to get the corrupted weapons and upgrade our weapons.

My friends got their corrupted weapon before their 4th try..

Great for them,however.. i have completed the dungeon more than 30 times now and i still don't have the corrupted razor..

I decided to look in the auction house and see if i could buy one.

All corrupted weapons cost 5-15 silver, but the corrupted razor costs 2 gold atm. How is this normal?

Just because its a new class doesnt mean it should be this damn hard to get one lvl 22 item?!

My friends have been waiting for me to get it for 2 days now and i still cant get one, i can only sell 10 things in the auction per day and im low level, so how am i supposed to get this damn razor????

Doing the dungeon and and getting this corrupted staff or gauntlet every time is something i cant stand anymore.

What to do?

On 3/20/2016 at 0:52 PM, Aapwereld said:

I decided to look in the auction house and see if i could buy one.t 5-15 silver, but the corrupted razor costs 2 gold atm. How is this normal?

Bought mine for 3 gold and my friend bought his for 2 gold during the first week it came out! Supply/Demand xD Smart sellers. Quite unfortunate though, I agree!

Some other breakthrough wep you'll need later that cost similar.  I just bit the bullet and bought it, but later on, I got it in a dungeon and sold it at the same price...........whatever it was.  Makes me lol that those things are still at 1-3 gold lol.

Archived