Forums

Simply abuse of Dungeon Lobby

Shalyma

I just want to complain about Dungeon Lobby system.

Often when i start to recruit for dungeon, someone who don't have requisite (low level, low attack) enter in group just for annoying the group. Kick them from group didn't work coz they rejoin very fast and we are HOSTAGE of this person who just don't have nothing to do except annoy other person. Block them also didn't work, they rejoin, rejoin, rejoin till the group disband and meh... So NCSOFT when u  stop to favorite this abuse of annoy? Maybe a block system have to work for person who want to join a group? 

Pls i tell you in advance DONT TELL ME:

1) use password, cant use password couse i cant wisper ppls one by one

2) report them, reporting them maybe get them punished, but dont solve immediatly my problem, i dont want ppls ban, i just want to do my dungeon in peace.

Ty in advance and sorry for my bad english.

If you leave him in instance? I dont think. You just leave and join your friends in new room, maybe in that time they find a 3rd person and you join last. Or if you play with strangers, just leave that room and wait like 5 mins. You cant do anything, there is no prevention for after-kick rejoin.

what exactly are you talking about with the whole not enough attack? the attack requirements people complain about are insane here. we could be doing the runs with 100 less attack power and still clearing in the given times. the problem very rarely is attack and much more often people just getting killed. survivability and knowledge of boss routines is not an indication of attack power.

ive watched a whole party rage quit over dyeing to the thrasher in 6 man because only me and 1 other even picked up a gun, and then the other guy just ran around stabbing every egg in sight.... their given reason "we don't have enough attack, lets leave". should prolly note we cleared 2/3 the boss hp in under a minute, and then 3 died shortly after and we started playing field medic. none of these people were bots nor were they using infernal weapons. I think a one or two had true profane.

this is not the point, i want choose the play i want to play togheter, this is an abuse. And btw it's not attack problem, sometimes i recruit for example for Bloodshade 4 man and a level 25 (so not requirement to enter) it's able to take last spot of your group and you cant do nothing, you kick him and he rejoin again and again and again..... just for annoying but seems NCSOFT don't care...

13 hours ago, Shalyma said:

this is not the point, i want choose the play i want to play togheter, this is an abuse. And btw it's not attack problem, sometimes i recruit for example for Bloodshade 4 man and a level 25 (so not requirement to enter) it's able to take last spot of your group and you cant do nothing, you kick him and he rejoin again and again and again..... just for annoying but seems NCSOFT don't care...

Ah. I think I see the issue.

What he means is.

He creates a lobby on dungeon finder.

He posts the lobby number on a public channel.

A random low lvl joins.

Now he can't do the dungeon he wanted to do anymore because that low lvl does not meet the requirements.

And to the attack power thing, Attack power is rather worthless, crit damage and crit rate are what is important.

Archived