suggestion for premium member about market

Dguard

i want to make a segustion as premium member so freeloaders stay out  this one please 

why can't we sell at market from any place as we can buy now 

why don't you make it for rank 4+ / 5+  or 6+ to sell from any place at map as we can open our storage now at rank 9

why we have to go in the city every time we need to sell

dont start entitlement posts D: bad for community 

But to talk on subject,

While yes it is annoying that we cant sell on marketplace anywhere. if yo uneed to empty your inventory as a paying player you have the Dragon express tab you can sell junk on atleast.

1 minute ago, Caex said:

dont start entitlement posts D: bad for community 

But to talk on subject,

While yes it is annoying that we cant sell on marketplace anywhere. if yo uneed to empty your inventory as a paying player you have the Dragon express tab you can sell junk on atleast.

well we didn't pay for nothing we did to get some benefits and we need more

sell from any place well not make it p2w for premium players 

1 minute ago, Dguard said:

well we didn't pay for nothing we did to get some benefits and we need more

sell from any place well not make it p2w for premium players 

im quite fine where we are now if Ncsoft could fix bot issues. I pay for the development of the game not for the benefits imho

but its something thats not "needed" so much as something thats convenient for players. Yes being stuck out in the world with full inventory unable to sell stuff on market place sucks. But remember its a small price for a windstride to somewhere you can...

Just now, Caex said:

im quite fine where we are now if Ncsoft could fix bot issues. I pay for the development of the game not for the benefits imho

you are fine but i am not as rank 9 i want that option and i am sure there are more that wold like it too 

i don't really care if they give it to rank 4+ or 5+ as long as they make it happen 

Archived