Doom & Bloom

Nutrient

I usually don't spec Doom 'n' Bloom T4S1 (for party heal).

Someone who decided to face-tank everything asked me why my healing circle didn't heal - he was the only one taking a lot of damage. I honestly don't spec it unless the party as a whole sucks and loves to face-tank!

Do you spec T4S1 or just T3?

Having played Destroyer (who can be particularly good at face-tanking if you spec into some pretty good heals and resists and any other Destroyer who do well against Hae Mujin in Bloodshade will likely say the same) before Summoner (who itself is a LOT squishier by comparison), I've learned and grown used to always spec to double CC on my own (currently got a Daze set on C and 2 and a Knockdown one in E and V) and to get as much self-healing as possible. Bonus points if it heals party members too. So yeah, T4S1 on Doom n' Bloom all the way.

On 20/3/2016 at 1:14 PM, Coolawesome said:

I spec doom and bloom heal even in pvp ever since hm2. Once you're hm5, you pretty much have all of the points to put wherever you please anyway

Not at all, you need to look at the skills again.

There are so many skills for the summoner that I can´t even get all of them at HM5.

Beckon in example is a vastly underrated pvp skill, and so is tier 3 of power pounce.

• 2 weeks later...
On 19.3.2016 at 8:51 AM, Nutrient said:

I usually don't spec Doom 'n' Bloom T4S1 (for party heal).

Someone who decided to face-tank everything asked me why my healing circle didn't heal - he was the only one taking a lot of damage. I honestly don't spec it unless the party as a whole sucks and loves to face-tank!

Do you spec T4S1 or just T3?

GJ, you have the utility to heal your party but decide to not use it. You are a great player, every group is lucky to have you.

It's like a Warlock coming in here and be like:

"I don't spec Soulburn, everyone in the party has enough gear except for this one guy. I honestly don't spec into Soulburn, unless the party as a whole sucks and does no damage"

i`m always having party heal in DnB and try to put some heals from petals on bosses. Try to be as supportive as i can. Even in tag match i put DnB for healing. A lot of time it`s really helps. But i like to be supportive and helpful for others.

On 3/21/2016 at 10:15 AM, Victorion said:

Not at all, you need to look at the skills again.

There are so many skills for the summoner that I can´t even get all of them at HM5.

Beckon in example is a vastly underrated pvp skill, and so is tier 3 of power pounce.

Well i'm assuming the thread is for PvE anyway so why talk about points needed for PvP.

https://bnstree.com/SU?build=50050021014110754108411103120621105331064313711111211122130431211222093220132

That's like PvE core and people complaining there is not enough points? stop speccing 3 into backstep maybe you have some points. 

https://bnstree.com/SU?build=50050021014110724108211103220031206211053110643137311112111221304312112220221209111093120132

That's like PvP core and people complaining there is not enough points? stop speccing into sunflower so much when you don't even get overflow.

Personal preference, I guess. Summoners aren't your designated healers - if you want to face roll during boss fights as a melee and expect Doom 'n' Bloom to heal you, tough luck. As I've said before, I really only spec it if I'm in a party of under geared or inexperienced PUG players. In that specific fight, it was a KFM who has more than enough defense skills to evade boss attacks. Same rule applies to my Petal Chi-Protection (it'll only be turned on if I know the party is going to die a lot). ^^;

Honestly, that day was the only time someone ever complained. Most people don't take big damage or they have their own skills to heal.

4 minutes ago, Nutrient said:

Personal preference, I guess. Summoners aren't your designated healers - if you want to face roll during boss fights as a melee and expect Doom 'n' Bloom to heal you, tough luck. As I've said before, I really only spec it if I'm in a party of under geared or inexperienced PUG players. In that specific fight, it was a KFM who has more than enough defense skills to evade boss attacks. Same rule applies to my Petal Chi-Protection (it'll only be turned on if I know the party is going to die a lot). ^^;

Honestly, that day was the only time someone ever complained. Most people don't take big damage or they have their own skills to heal.

The question i have from reading this, what else do you spec those 1-2 points for, if not for the party heal. Those are just 1-2 point's which makes live so much more easyer

Archived