Would love if you guys checked this out <3

Ex Boyfriend

hello there , 

recently I've started uploading some content to my youtube channel , unfortunately i don't have that many subs or viewers ( which i honestly dont care , i do it because i love doing so ).

And i would really love if you guys checked my latest montage out , which is titled 「A Touch of Class」 .

And maybe spread it if you actually enjoyed it ! cheers <3

27 minutes ago, Skyth said:

Sweet that was kewl to watch and i love that song lol.  Damm i wish i was good at pvp like ya ass >o<'

haha everyone gets better after practicing ! 

thanks it means alot to me  I've put a lot of effort into it <3 

good plays mate. good video as well

What folks fail to realize is that each class is strong in the game. But the BM has the highest skill cap comparatively. You sir are one of those players who have met that challenge and i salute you :P

• 3 months later...

I think you truly are my ex boyfriend, cause I  would hate you.....in pvp :p. 

You are the type of pvper I would come up against and then you hit me with all those combos, I die and leave like wth was that O.o

Nice video and song choice!

31 minutes ago, LadyGamerluv said:

I think you truly are my ex boyfriend, cause I  would hate you.....in pvp :p. 

You are the type of pvper I would come up against and then you hit me with all those combos, I die and leave like wth was that O.o

Nice video and song choice!

ow crap its my ex girlfriend 

at least you're supporting me now :p

4 hours ago, Lexter said:

I just ask. Am i right if i say you make video how you kill 33lvl kfm with you min 45/1 lvl BM? If yes, is so hilarious.

You should read the video description on youtube , before saying that.

Which was:

" Hey guys , this video is for pure entertainment purposes and not a show off or anything like that. 
Hope you liked it cheers."

It's all for entertainment purposes , which means i dont brag about any of the kills even if i killed a godly player,

It's just for fun and giving you guys a good montage.

30 minutes ago, Ex Boyfriend said:

You should read the video description on youtube , before saying that.

Which was:

" Hey guys , this video is for pure entertainment purposes and not a show off or anything like that. 
Hope you liked it cheers."

It's all for entertainment purposes , which means i dont brag about any of the kills even if i killed a godly player,

It's just for fun and giving you guys a good montage.

Nice video!

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/5/2016 at 4:44 PM, Mucski said:

Terrible video editor and effects. Use After Effects or smthn, half the time the video outscales the window lol.

What this guy said. You trying to make people sick? Over using effects kinda ruins the whole point of them if most of your vid is zooming and tilting, its more of a special effect when the screen isnt shaking for no reason. 

11 hours ago, 876605_1452550437 said:

What this guy said. You trying to make people sick? Over using effects kinda ruins the whole point of them if most of your vid is zooming and tilting, its more of a special effect when the screen isnt shaking for no reason. 

Many people liked the edit , infact more people liked it than the ones who disliked it , so your argument is invalid, and i edit my video however i want to :).

10 hours ago, Princess Zelda said:

Pretty standard BM play. I can't stand that song. I dunno, but using a cookie cutter poprap song is kinda ehh. 

Standard bm play ? I dont recall asking anyone to rate my skills or gameplay AS I SAID ABOVE , Its all for entertainment purposes , stop acting so sick gheesh.

7 hours ago, Ex Boyfriend said:

Many people liked the edit , infact more people liked it than the ones who disliked it , so your argument is invalid, and i edit my video however i want to :).

Standard bm play ? I dont recall asking anyone to rate my skills or gameplay AS I SAID ABOVE , Its all for entertainment purposes , stop acting so sick gheesh.

I didnt realize an opinion could be invalid. Its still garbage editing, you found one little trick in windows movie maker and decided to add it into almost every frame of the vid. 

Sensitive to criticism much?

Archived